🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

On Islam

Instead of worrying about IRosie, why didn't you take the opportunity to ask the previous poster why his fellow Sunnis are murdering the Shiites? Aren't you curious to know the history of why this is happening. After all in these modern times, the 21st century, you don't see the Methodists murdering the Baptists here, nor do you see the Roman Catholics murdering the Greek Orthodox the way we see the Muslims murder other Muslims because of some differences in beliefs. I know you are not interested in why the Musl;ims murder those they consider Infidels, but I would think you at least would be concerned as to why Muslims murder each other of different sects.

jt2

Easy----when there are no christians or jews or hindus around------THEY "MAKE DO" << that is a phrase used in the USA to describe utilizing that which is available and easy to obtain inexpensively Who else would sunni pakistanis murder? you expect them to IMPORT JEWS? Imported jews are more expensive than domestic shiites. In yemen----once they got rid of all the christians -----they raped and murdered jews------there are almost none left now-----so they HAVE TO MAKE-DO Just about all the syrian jews fled------there are still christians but that is a depletable resource------so they are MAKING -DO

You teach us something new everyday, like that chaldeans were kicked out of Mecca apparently that was their region :lol:

you are so intent on proving that you are an emulator of the lying nabi? I have no idea about the history chaldeans in Mecca or arabia and never mentioned it. There, certainly were christians there-----but chaldeans are people generally considered native to Iraq Do not be ashamed of the fact that you known nothing about the history of arabia -----it is not a topic well studied because the meccaists keep study of the area down so they can invent its history as they invent the rest of the history of the CALIPHATE DELUSION

Easy----when there are no christians or jews or hindus around------THEY "MAKE DO" << that is a phrase used in the USA to describe utilizing that which is available and easy to obtain inexpensively Who else would sunni pakistanis murder? you expect them to IMPORT JEWS? Imported jews are more expensive than domestic shiites. In yemen----once they got rid of all the christians -----they raped and murdered jews------there are almost none left now-----so they HAVE TO MAKE-DO Just about all the syrian jews fled------there are still christians but that is a depletable resource------so they are MAKING -DO

You teach us something new everyday, like that chaldeans were kicked out of Mecca apparently that was their region :lol:

you are so intent on proving that you are an emulator of the lying nabi? I have no idea about the history chaldeans in Mecca or arabia and never mentioned it. There, certainly were christians there-----but chaldeans are people generally considered native to Iraq Do not be ashamed of the fact that you known nothing about the history of arabia -----it is not a topic well studied because the meccaists keep study of the area down so they can invent its history as they invent the rest of the history of the CALIPHATE DELUSION

Yah you fucktard I know they came from Iraq you claimed they were from Mecca idiot

And Jews were victims of the crusades, Spanish catholic rule, etc. europe, etc.

What are you saying you want Arabs to be dirt poor and live in one tent, you know history right? Everybody was conquering everyone, you make it sound like a surprise. Calphite leaders were the most merciful to everyone, why don't you tell us how Europeans treated Jews and How Catholics treated them?

But you won't your gonna ignore like usual get the fuck out of here

What are you saying you want Arabs to be dirt poor and live in one tent, you know history right? Everybody was conquering everyone, you make it sound like a surprise. Calphite leaders were the most merciful to everyone, why don't you tell us how Europeans treated Jews and How Catholics treated them?

why are you JUMPING AROUND IN HISTORY? You ----like those of your ilk ----are claiming that I wrote things I never wrote Can you not give up the meccaist habit of LYING? You want to talk about european history now? why? you do not even know anything about he history of the middle east----why are you jumping to europe and INVENTING things?

I have really bad news for you------jews have had general literacy for more than 2500 years you can INVENT all you like-----but there are WRITTEN RECORDS -------a situation sadly lacking in your world Muslims are wonderful conquorors-----they comitted the MOST COMPREHENSIVE GENOCIDE IN HISTORY right there in their "holy land of the two mosques" arabia congratulations!!!!

MohaMAD is that you in your avatar? Ha ha ha!

Hollie and Hossfly sound like the same people...hmm...also a Hollie on YouTube who makes videos of Israel but disables comment except pro Israel comments he/she approves...haha
You and your Mecca I mean asshole sound the same. Oh I forgot, never mind, you talk from Uranus.

why are you JUMPING AROUND IN HISTORY? You ----like those of your ilk ----are claiming that I wrote things I never wrote Can you not give up the meccaist habit of LYING? You want to talk about european history now? why? you do not even know anything about he history of the middle east----why are you jumping to europe and INVENTING things?

I have really bad news for you------jews have had general literacy for more than 2500 years you can INVENT all you like-----but there are WRITTEN RECORDS -------a situation sadly lacking in your world Muslims are wonderful conquorors-----they comitted the MOST COMPREHENSIVE GENOCIDE IN HISTORY right there in their "holy land of the two mosques" arabia congratulations!!!!

Pssh shutup you make it like everyone takes Jews words as credible

Pssh shutup you make it like everyone takes Jews words as credible
No they take Muslim kalb terrorist idiot kharas like you seriously. Heh heh heh.

Yah I'm a beast right? I will take on the idf on anyway haha
Yeah you're a beast. Just. Another Muzzie Kalb Khara. Mashallah.

Yeah mashallah let's see your form faggot post a pic? Form and beard mashallah Gods warrior right there
You Muslim Khara kalbs are like viruses everybody avoids. You all sound like blowhard Baghdad Bobs before you get your butts kicked. I've seen how you guys fight. It's always five against one....AND YOU STILL GET YOUR BUTTS KICKED! Ha ha ha.

Forum List

Back