🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

On Islam

Ahmed yassin attacked directly in retailiation for Palestinian civilian deaths. Our lives mean a lot to us, but according to you it doesn't matter how many Palestinians are killed only Israeli lives matter
Brother, pay no attention to this Hollie retard.

On this site he plays the part of a female poster.

On another site he/she/it uses another name and claims to be a man.

So don't waste your time responding to a transgendered bozo that doesn't know if it's a man or a woman. :cuckoo: :lol:

He/she is a unbelievable propagandist that keeps trashing Palestinian lives as if our people mean nothing and blames Hamas for everything.

Good job being on the lookout though

Ahmed yassin attacked directly in retailiation for Palestinian civilian deaths. Our lives mean a lot to us, but according to you it doesn't matter how many Palestinians are killed only Israeli lives matter

So don't waste your time responding to a transgendered bozo that doesn't know if it's a man or a woman. :cuckoo: :lol:

He/she is a unbelievable propagandist that keeps trashing Palestinian lives as if our people mean nothing and blames Hamas for everything.

Good job being on the lookout though
What you want are excuses for incompetence and allowances for Islamic terrorists.

Why should anyone concede to those silly requests?

There, there Sunni boy. We understand that the socially awkward, emotionally frail can be likely material as converts to islamism. That seems to be especially true for those converts who live in the US and have a need to be sheltered from the horrors of real islamism.

What brought up Ahmed Yasin and Abdullah Azzam? Go fuckyourself you Zionist whore, as if Ahmed Yasin did anything wrong
Ya dun went and hurt ma feelings'

I suppose l'll never be able to understand the islamist mindset of revering death cultists.

Palestinian civilians lives must be cheap for you, you think we take our civilian deaths with a grain of salt? We treat our people's lives the same way Israelis feel for every Israeli killed.

Palestinian lives are cheap and expendable to your Moslem brothers. The pals have been a continuing benefit to the Arab world as a source of material, disposable Jew hatred.

You don't understand-----different people have different ideas as to what constitutes a GOOD SOCIETY Sunni may consider murdering christians and hindus a good idea-----in fact it is legal in islamic law assuming that the christian or hindu COMPLETELY SUBMITS TO ISLAMIC OPPRESSION sometimes they commit a capital crime like touching a koran in which case killing their entire families is FAIR and it is always legal to destroy a church full of christians-------some rapist pig said so.

One of this world's worst excuses for a human soul, Indonesian death cult leader Abu Bakar Bashir, is intent on leading Indonesia to being a full-blown medieval sultanate—not a very far journey.

He's definitely not insane. Muhammad wasn't insane. Osama bin Laden, Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, the nineteen 9/11 fiends, Ahmed Yassin, Abdullah Azzam, Abu Bakar Bashir, et al.—not one of them insane. We are bewildered by their insane deeds of barbaric violence because we can't understand how anyone in their right mind could do such things.

Such things are done with the cool and deliberate assurance that Allah will be pleased.

Introduction: Asia's bloodiest insurgency

Buddhists arm themselves against Thailand's Islamic insurgency | GlobalPost

PATTANI, Thailand — Dawn smolders above this seaside city in Thailand’s southern borderlands. Troops already occupy the streets in force. Skinny conscripts with assault rifles patrol through the fog. German Shepherds sniff for bombs in the brush.

This is the hour of paranoia. Come mornings, gunmen slip through curtains of jungle foliage lining the roadside. They kill cops. Army officers. Teachers traveling to class. Kids sometimes. To stoke maximum horror, they decapitate Buddhist monks with machetes.

I'm getting queasy with this and with those who find these horrors as examples of “perfect examples of democratic muslim countries”, while they sit on their arses under the safety and protections of democratic republics.

What brought up Ahmed Yasin and Abdullah Azzam? Go fuckyourself you Zionist whore, as if Ahmed Yasin did anything wrong
Ahmed Yasin. Oh yeah, we were talking about him the other day. He's the one that tried to catch a Hellfire missle with his bare hands. And I've heard his chariot is still in orbit.

Hollie and Hossfly sound like the same people...hmm...also a Hollie on YouTube who makes videos of Israel but disables comment except pro Israel comments he/she approves...haha

Hollie and Hossfly sound like the same people...hmm...also a Hollie on YouTube who makes videos of Israel but disables comment except pro Israel comments he/she approves...haha

Could you post a link to the YouTube site?

yesterday was friday-----the Khutbah jumaat was instructions ---GOOD JIHADO NAZIS LIE. he wants to go to Jannah where the WHORIES are------are you trying to keep him from the whories?

Look it up type Hollie and search related to channels, actually my mistake is more like Hollyyyy

yesterday----the khutbah jumaat pig said-----when you start spitting lying shit----keep spitting lying shit for the pig KANZEERHUAKBAAARRRR

Look it up type Hollie and search related to channels, actually my mistake is more like Hollyyyy

yesterday----the khutbah jumaat pig said-----when you start spitting lying shit----keep spitting lying shit for the pig KANZEERHUAKBAAARRRR

I doubt you're Jewish you sound Chaldean for some reason....

I am jewish----Chaldeans have also been victims of the the filth that came out of mecca. Baghdad was a center of culture and refinement and knowlege----before the dogs of arabia got there ------in fact some of the people today in Mumbai are escapees from the vile filth of the flollowers of the dog of mecca I have a friend whose family fled the depraved and disgusting filth of the dogs for arabia who invaded and turned Baghdad into the cesspool it is today------to Mumbai----the erstwhile Bombay There were once zoroastrians ----the developers of astronomy, in Baghdad too-----then the stinking dogs came The history of the filth out of mecca is fascinating It galvanized so many intellectual endeavors by the people running from its stink The really hilarious issue is that the dogs of arabia actually like to claim credit for the accomplishment -----long ago some jerk I encountered actually made the claim that the TAJ MAHAL is "muslim architecture" what an idiot

Take a Meds cruise IRosie...you need it.
Instead of worrying about IRosie, why didn't you take the opportunity to ask the previous poster why his fellow Sunnis are murdering the Shiites? Aren't you curious to know the history of why this is happening. After all in these modern times, the 21st century, you don't see the Methodists murdering the Baptists here, nor do you see the Roman Catholics murdering the Greek Orthodox the way we see the Muslims murder other Muslims because of some differences in beliefs. I know you are not interested in why the Musl;ims murder those they consider Infidels, but I would think you at least would be concerned as to why Muslims murder each other of different sects.

jt2

Instead of worrying about IRosie, why didn't you take the opportunity to ask the previous poster why his fellow Sunnis are murdering the Shiites? Aren't you curious to know the history of why this is happening. After all in these modern times, the 21st century, you don't see the Methodists murdering the Baptists here, nor do you see the Roman Catholics murdering the Greek Orthodox the way we see the Muslims murder other Muslims because of some differences in beliefs. I know you are not interested in why the Musl;ims murder those they consider Infidels, but I would think you at least would be concerned as to why Muslims murder each other of different sects.

jt2

Easy----when there are no christians or jews or hindus around------THEY "MAKE DO" << that is a phrase used in the USA to describe utilizing that which is available and easy to obtain inexpensively Who else would sunni pakistanis murder? you expect them to IMPORT JEWS? Imported jews are more expensive than domestic shiites. In yemen----once they got rid of all the christians -----they raped and murdered jews------there are almost none left now-----so they HAVE TO MAKE-DO Just about all the syrian jews fled------there are still christians but that is a depletable resource------so they are MAKING -DO

jt2

Let's be honest, here. We can't ignore the continued reports of those heavily armed groups of Lutherans who are cutting down the competing sects of Calvinists.

jt2

I've told you more than once, but since you're my favorite ZioNut I'll tell you again: I am a Libertarian Isolationist that only cares about American Security. Being the world's Policeman keeps us in constant Wars and conflicts that cost poor American soldiers their young lives and destroys the Federal Budget for foreign affairs....

Also, Israel has annexed Arab Land that no one on Planet Earth save Timbuctu recognize, not even AIPAC controlled America.

We need to save our-own country, and reduce our foreign adventures.

Capisce?

jt2

I've told you more than once, but since you're my favorite ZioNut I'll tell you again: I am a Libertarian Isolationist that only cares about American Security. Being the world's Policeman keeps us in constant Wars and conflicts that cost poor American soldiers their young lives and destroys the Federal Budget for foreign affairs....

Also, Israel has annexed Arab Land that no one on Planet Earth save Timbuctu recognize, not even AIPAC controlled America.

We need to save our-own country, and reduce our foreign adventures.

Capisce?

a constipated ISOLATIONIST is what he is------one cannot argue with isolationists -------think of some little old lady obsessed with keeping children off of her sidewalk. Of course also keep in mind that pro hitlerites of the mid 1930s called themselves "pacifists" in the 50s constipated nazi ku klux klanners argued "PEOPLE ARE HAPPIER WITH THEIR OWN KIND" nazis can always FIND A JUSTIFICATION

Meds cruise Rose, and I don't mean Mediterranean.

jt2

Easy----when there are no christians or jews or hindus around------THEY "MAKE DO" << that is a phrase used in the USA to describe utilizing that which is available and easy to obtain inexpensively Who else would sunni pakistanis murder? you expect them to IMPORT JEWS? Imported jews are more expensive than domestic shiites. In yemen----once they got rid of all the christians -----they raped and murdered jews------there are almost none left now-----so they HAVE TO MAKE-DO Just about all the syrian jews fled------there are still christians but that is a depletable resource------so they are MAKING -DO

You teach us something new everyday, like that chaldeans were kicked out of Mecca apparently that was their region :lol:

Forum List

Back