🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

On Islam

Yeah you're a beast. Just. Another Muzzie Kalb Khara. Mashallah.

Yeah mashallah let's see your form faggot post a pic? Form and beard mashallah Gods warrior right there
You Muslim Khara kalbs are like viruses everybody avoids. You all sound like blowhard Baghdad Bobs before you get your butts kicked. I've seen how you guys fight. It's always five against one....AND YOU STILL GET YOUR BUTTS KICKED! Ha ha ha.

"god's warrior" ???? I think allah just vomited

Yeah you're a beast. Just. Another Muzzie Kalb Khara. Mashallah.

Yeah mashallah let's see your form faggot post a pic? Form and beard mashallah Gods warrior right there
You Muslim Khara kalbs are like viruses everybody avoids. You all sound like blowhard Baghdad Bobs before you get your butts kicked. I've seen how you guys fight. It's always five against one....AND YOU STILL GET YOUR BUTTS KICKED! Ha ha ha.

You now know? Right I told you would get emotional Hamas kick idf ass, we all seen how idf hides in planes, when they get caught in their tanks they cry for their mom( no joke), unlike elite Hamas militants they are brave like lions everyone knows that your right

This man will get more Paradiase rights than your whole family put together

You now know? Right I told you would get emotional Hamas kick idf ass, we all seen how idf hides in planes, when they get caught in their tanks they cry for their mom( no joke), unlike elite Hamas militants they are brave like lions everyone knows that your right

HAMAS militants? hiding behind baby's cribs and launching poison nail bombs at children---------or tying bombs to the asses of their sluts and nudging the sluts into pizza parlors then "allah' plays a joke and the bomb blows up in the hamas schmuck face

when they get caught in their tanks they cry for their mom( no joke),t

A strange statement considering perhaps the greatest victory in Israeli military history was the tank battle which destroyed the Syrian army, saved the Golan Hieights and led to the destruction of the Syrian city of Quneitra in 1974.

What happens when one of God's Warriors gets to Paradise and finds out the Jews have kidnapped all the virgins? Who do they kill?

HAMAS militants? hiding behind baby's cribs and launching poison nail bombs at children---------or tying bombs to the asses of their sluts and nudging the sluts into pizza parlors then "allah' plays a joke and the bomb blows up in the hamas schmuck face

He was one of the brave men who crossed the border..now you know where I'm going right? ....he also killed tens of Zionist occupies in gaza all alone, and was martyred in 2006.

Poison bombs? Lol no he never fired any fireworks :D

A strange statement considering perhaps the greatest victory in Israeli military history was the tank battle which destroyed the Syrian army, saved the Golan Hieights and led to the destruction of the Syrian city of Quneitra in 1974.

the idiot with the toy rifle was not talking about Syria ----he was talking about Hamas I am not sure that there ever was a tank battle between the IDF and Hamas In 1967 there were tank battles with the Egyptian forces I believe that is where the IDF captured russian advisors. They also captures lots of tanks

What happens when one of God's Warriors gets to Paradise and finds out the Jews have kidnapped all the virgins? Who do they kill?

Muslims are way closer to God than Jews and follow his laws unlike Israel who has plenty of gay and strip clubs and nude beaches, God had enough of Jews long ago, don't worry the first people to enter Paradaise the best of the best which will be a mixture of martyrs,prohets and poor most martyrs will be Muslims as well

poison nail bombs

They use poisoned nails?

btw, Referring to all Muslim women is "sluts" is both offensive and stupid - you might want to look at the teen pregnancy rate in the US before you start praising the virtues of the west on that one.

I was talking about Hezbollah and Hamas went with rpg a lot when they were occupying gaza, and yeah nails are posinious if they are Palestinian nails lol:lol::clap2:

The man in my avatar attacked a tank himself and took their weopons, want me to prove it?

poison nail bombs

They use poisoned nails?

btw, Referring to all Muslim women is "sluts" is both offensive and stupid - you might want to look at the teen pregnancy rate in the US before you start praising the virtues of the west on that one.

I was talking about Hezbollah and Hamas went with rpg a lot when they were occupying gaza, and yeah nails are posinious if they are Palestinian nails lol:lol::clap2:

There are many ways to be a slut------women with bombs on their stinking asses ARE SLUTS women who adulate girls with bombs on their stinking asses are ALSO SLUTS and their mothers are SLUTS -----women with signs on top of their stinking rags praising the islamo pig ADOLF ABU ALI HITLER are also sluts ANY woman who lets her kid fart out "DEATH TO....." chants is -----beyond stinking slut -----she is a walking lump of shit

what do YOU call a woman whose daughter dances because some disgusting pig has blown the brains out of a four year old -----I call every woman in that society a FILTHY SLUT

BecauseIKnow -

No, that's ok. Tanks do get captured from time to time. Syria lost dozens in 1974.

Israel who has plenty of gay and strip clubs and nude beaches

Somehow I imagine that whatever God we meet when we die is going to be more conerned about how many people we killed than how many times we swam naked.

They use poisoned nails?

There are many ways to be a slut------women with bombs on their stinking asses ARE SLUTS women who adulate girls with bombs on their stinking asses are ALSO SLUTS and their mothers are SLUTS -----women with signs on top of their stinking rags praising the islamo pig ADOLF ABU ALI HITLER are also sluts ANY woman who lets her kid fart out "DEATH TO....." chants is -----beyond stinking slut -----she is a walking lump of shit

what do YOU call a woman whose daughter dances because some disgusting pig has blown the brains out of a four year old -----I call every woman in that society a FILTHY SLUT

Hitlers real name was Abu Ali? Im telling you guys irosie teaches us new things each day :rofl:

BecauseIKnow -

No, that's ok. Tanks do get captured from time to time. Syria lost dozens in 1974.

Israel who has plenty of gay and strip clubs and nude beaches

Somehow I imagine that whatever God we meet when we die is going to be more conerned about how many people we killed than how many times we swam naked.

Who killed? And God is serious about everything he says he will not let that fly by, if he tells a nation follow his rules and they screw him over he is just patient but he will show them on day of judgement, not only Israel who has clubs also rich Arabic countries like UAE, Qatar, that's why islamic militants are the only ones who follow the way God told us, they have a better excuse than us, piff imagine our excuses we are gonna make to God? I pray everyday he will forgive us

Forum List

Back