🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

On Islam

Sherri if you're readi this he called you a disgusting whore in the Persian language says the queer

Btw now you people can understand why I chose BecauseIKnow as my username lol, Palestinian Israeli conflict I will you give a tough time

Kesefat Kolfat Jendeh? Is not Hebrew? It sure as hell ain't Arabic faggot you suck at Arabic
No it's not, ask Sherri the Jendeh, she will tell you. Elif air ab tizak.

Now he is shifting to Chaldean, he told me dick in my ass, you queer bag Roudy your gay as hell
Correction, I told you alif, a thousand, dicks up your ass (deezak) Alf or alif and deezak are Chaldean, you moron? And you claim to be an Arab? Ha ha ha!

Last edited:
I speak six languages, including Arabic. And you suck at everything.

Oh right, right...it's a shame English isn't one of them!

I know for a fact that you have lied about your background - why should this be any different?
English is my main language, I studied English at an international American based school, abroad.

No it's not, ask Sherri the Jendeh, she will tell you. Elif air ab tizak.

Now he is shifting to Chaldean, he told me dick in my ass, you queer bag Roudy your gay as hell
Correction told you alif, a thousand, dicks up your ass deezak. Alf or alif and deezak are you moron? Ha ha ha!

You said elif faggot. Now you changed it to alif, you're still a queer btw now I know who this biggest pile of shit is, he comes from the pile of shit tribe, Chaldeans, you're a Chaldean faggot. No wonder you post so much anti Islamic threads, Chaldeans hate Islam more than anyone. I knew he wasn't a Jew from the beginning, Jews arent dumb like this dumbfuck.

Elf alif alf, who cares its the same thing. I'm writing Arabic words in English. I'm not Chaldean, you Shmuck. Stop it or I'll stop going to your 7-11.

Forum List

Back