🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

On Islam

Asshole, you have a pic of a jihadist animal as your aviator, and you walk around calling people scum of the earth? You're just upset that we expose Islam and Muslim savagery.

YouTube - Son of Hamas: 'Time to expose Muhammad'

Your the scum of the earth dumbass, I was looking at your posts thinking you are just playing around with insulting these people and wow. In my country they would beat the shit of you for being a pile of shit

Asshole, you have a pic of a jihadist animal as your aviator, and you walk around calling people scum of the earth? You're just upset that we expose Islam and Muslim savagery.

Your the scum of the earth dumbass, I was looking at your posts thinking you are just playing around with insulting these people and wow. In my country they would beat the shit of you for being a pile of shit

I suspect in your country, you and those like you would beat the shit of people for most any reason. A collection of thieves, hoodlums and street thugs who only understand beating th shit out of people.

No wonder you are your own worst enemy.

Idf propaganda movie, idf doesn't know Hamas for shit

Hamas cannot help being shit----it is the shariah that does it.

In order to understand the nature of slavery in the South of the USA pre civil war-----the best person to ask was a former slave (in my childhood there were some still living) do not ask a former slave owner In order to understand the vile filth of shariah ------ask a jew or hindu or christian who survived it------the last person to ask is a muslim

Hamas is honest about what they say, again your bullshit about living under sharia what a joke, one time you tell us you came from Europe now you came from Yemen haha shut the fuck up you dirty scum

Try again KHALB IBN KANZEER ---I am not one of your khal
bah bint sharmootahs from the mosque (uhm or 'randees' if you are a pakistani benchod) I do not like like the sluts back there in the stinking black rags I did correctly state that my husband was born in a shariah cesspool ----I was born in the USA

now for your statement "fuck up you dirty scum" ----try not to quote the koran here----most people do not understand that dirty dog garble from arabia

anyone interested in learning a bit of dirty dog talk------pay attention to the filth that emerges from behind those black rags over the faces of stinking slobs

I suspect in your country, you and those like you would beat the shit of people for most any reason. A collection of thieves, hoodlums and street thugs who only understand beating th shit out of people.

Why are you trying to sound intellectuall with peace of shit sentences? You are really stupid low life scum of the earth in my country will become sane after they are taught a lesson

Hamas cannot help being shit----it is the shariah that does it.

In order to understand the nature of slavery in the South of the USA pre civil war-----the best person to ask was a former slave (in my childhood there were some still living) do not ask a former slave owner In order to understand the vile filth of shariah ------ask a jew or hindu or christian who survived it------the last person to ask is a muslim

Hamas is honest about what they say, again your bullshit about living under sharia what a joke, one time you tell us you came from Europe now you came from Yemen haha shut the fuck up you dirty scum

bah bint sharmootahs from the mosque (uhm or 'randees' if you are a pakistani benchod) I do not like like the sluts back there in the stinking black rags I did correctly state that my husband was born in a shariah cesspool ----I was born in the USA

now for your statement "fuck up you dirty scum" ----try not to quote the koran here----most people do not understand that dirty dog garble from arabia

anyone interested in learning a bit of dirty dog talk------pay attention to the filth that emerges from behind those black rags over the faces of stinking slobs

You lied about living in Yemen and surviving shariah? Do you think everybody here is donkey? Fucking retard lied about everything and just a faggot guy who probably threatens Muslim women everywhere he goes. You are the scum f the scum in only America you are let alone, any other country they beat that shit out of you, imagine saying that in Europe? The French police would smack the shit of you. Btw irosie is a guy

What country is that? Ha ha ha!

You're a pile of shit Chaldean scum, I thought I was talking to semi decent people at least until I looked at all your other posts, no wonder everybody hates you scum in this message board

You lied about living in Yemen and surviving shariah? Do you think everybody here is donkey? Fucking retard lied about everything and just a faggot guy who probably threatens Muslim women everywhere he goes. You are the scum f the scum in only America you are let alone, any other country they beat that shit out of you, imagine saying that in Europe? The French police would smack the shit of you. Btw irosie is a guy
You don't follow very well do you, you Muselman kalb Neanderthal? She is from Europe her Husband is from Yemen. Wow, what a fucking dipshit. Just imagine the Muslim world is filled with dipshit gorillas like this.

You don't follow very well do you, you Muselman kalb Neanderthal? She is from Europe her Husband is from Yemen. Wow, what a fucking dipshit. Just imagine the Muslim world is filled with dipshit gorillas like this.

Ya sure you fuck she just said she was born in the USA in the other thread

You're a pile of shit Chaldean scum, I thought I was talking to semi decent people at least until I looked at all your other posts, no wonder everybody hates you scum in this message board
You can think? I didn't know kalb like you can think. Are you sure? Kul Khara heywan.

Why are you trying to sound intellectuall with peace of shit sentences? You are really stupid low life scum of the earth in my country will become sane after they are taught a lesson

Oh, how you wrong me, little wannabe jihadi. Is this the thanks I get for providing you with historical facts, logical arguments, and - - - did you even notice? - - - a bit of wisdom you might reflect upon? How sharper than a serpent's tooth is an ungrateful wannabe!

Here's an instructive short course in "teaching them a lesson".

The "lesson'ee" can be as-needed.

Iraq: wave of bomb attacks 'kill 84'

BBC News - Iraq: wave of bomb attacks 'kill 84'

Ten locations in Baghdad were hit. Many of the dead were Shia pilgrims gathering for a religious festival.

It’s less important that we assign individual names to the diseases of al-Qaeda and al-Tawhid wal-Jihad and Ansar al-Sunnah and all the other diseases. These are all just symptoms of the sickness. The sickness is an antiquated yet thoroughly hateful and angry ideology.

Can I get an allahu akbar brothas and sistas"?

Ya sure you fuck she just said she was born in the USA in the other thread
She is of European ancestry, you dipshit. What did the Muselman heywans do to the Chaldeans?

Even the Israeli Police would throw this bitch in the Sea

to which masjid bitch are you referring? is her name fatimah----like the famous KHALBAH BINT MUHUMMAD?

You are like one of those settlers who fight with idf, they bitch and bitch then attack one soldier, they all jump her ass and throw that slut in the sea

you are confused----you are remembering that which took place with the sluts in the mosque last friday ------how many sluts did the mujahadeen "DO" while that jerk up front chanted filth from the idiot book?

Oh, how you wrong me, little wannabe jihadi. Is this the thanks I get for providing you with historical facts, logical arguments, and - - - did you even notice? - - - a bit of wisdom you might reflect upon? How sharper than a serpent's tooth is an ungrateful wannabe!

Here's an instructive short course in "teaching them a lesson".

The "lesson'ee" can be as-needed.

Iraq: wave of bomb attacks 'kill 84'

BBC News - Iraq: wave of bomb attacks 'kill 84'

Ten locations in Baghdad were hit. Many of the dead were Shia pilgrims gathering for a religious festival.

It’s less important that we assign individual names to the diseases of al-Qaeda and al-Tawhid wal-Jihad and Ansar al-Sunnah and all the other diseases. These are all just symptoms of the sickness. The sickness is an antiquated yet thoroughly hateful and angry ideology.

Can I get an allahu akbar brothas and sistas"?

Your posting a random article irrelevant, you never hear of Shia bombing Sunni mosques because the us media is a pile of shit like you

You can think? I didn't know kalb like you can think. Are you sure? Kul Khara heywan.

This guy is half chaldean half Jew queerbag the idf would run him over with horses

to which masjid bitch are you referring? is her name fatimah----like the famous KHALBAH BINT MUHUMMAD?

You are like one of those settlers who fight with idf, they bitch and bitch then attack one soldier, they all jump her ass and throw that slut in the sea

you are confused----you are remembering that which took place with the sluts in the mosque last friday ------how many sluts did the mujahadeen "DO" while that jerk up front chanted filth from the idiot book?

Are you a lesbian that it amuses you to call women who cover their body sluts? Or we're you a skank yourself back in the days?

This guy is half chaldean half Jew queerbag the idf would run him over with horses
Ha ha ha! That's the first time I've been called Chaldean. You need to stay away from that donkey dung Hashish. Bashokh aleek, kharab deenek.

Forum List

Back