🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

On Islam

"When we see posters posting statements such as "All muslim women are whores" as Rosie did last week, I don't think anyone is going to seriously suggest this is in any way less bigoted, offensive or ignorant as any statement you can find anywhere on this board."

above is a statement posted by the disgusting lying piece of excrement SAIGON-----at no time in my entire life did I ever say or post a statement that comes even close to "ALL MUSLIM WOMEN ARE WHORES"-------whatever else the vile and disgusting saigon is---- it has proved itself a filthy and disgusting liar-----if it is a muslim----then it is a filthy and disgusting muslim liar

of course the piece of excrement saigon could PROVE his statement if it were true
go for it FILTHY LYING CHUNK OF EXCREMENT

iRosie -

of course the piece of excrement saigon could PROVE his statement if it were true

Here is your quote for you:

There are many ways to be a slut------women with bombs on their stinking asses ARE SLUTS women who adulate girls with bombs on their stinking asses are ALSO SLUTS and their mothers are SLUTS -----women with signs on top of their stinking rags praising the islamo pig ADOLF ABU ALI HITLER are also sluts ANY woman who lets her kid fart out "DEATH TO....." chants is -----beyond stinking slut -----she is a walking lump of shit

what do YOU call a woman whose daughter dances because some disgusting pig has blown the brains out of a four year old -----I call every woman in that society a FILTHY SLUT

I look forward to your apology.

iRosie -

Here is your quote for you:

There are many ways to be a slut------women with bombs on their stinking asses ARE SLUTS women who adulate girls with bombs on their stinking asses are ALSO SLUTS and their mothers are SLUTS -----women with signs on top of their stinking rags praising the islamo pig ADOLF ABU ALI HITLER are also sluts ANY woman who lets her kid fart out "DEATH TO....." chants is -----beyond stinking slut -----she is a walking lump of shit

what do YOU call a woman whose daughter dances because some disgusting pig has blown the brains out of a four year old -----I call every woman in that society a FILTHY SLUT

I look forward to your apology.

apology for WHAT? referring to stinking disgusting sluts who DANCE because one of their "BROTHERS" grabbed a little girl by the hair and shot her brains out and referring to the disgustiing slut women of their society who do not OBJECT to their whorish behavior as THE STINKING SLUT WHORES that they are? Are you declaring that ALL MUSLIM WOMEN dance when a child is murdered by YOUR BRETHEREN-----I did not say that------but if YOU INSIST ....... well I do not agree with your statement that ALL MUSLIM WOMEN ARE STINKING WHORES I actually believe that some do not support the disgusting filth that you and the dancing sluts support I know that some muslims would declare those who do not dance as NON MUSLIMS but I actually believe that they are ----still muslims. I even believe that there are muslims who do not support the bombing of buddhist art----------some muslims ------it is very unfortunate that they do not raise their voices against those who ADULATE rapists and murderers and dancing sluts

IRosie -

You did say "EVERY WOMAN".

The word you used was "slut" rather than "whore" (as I had remembered it), but I don't see a great deal of difference in the two, and neither do you.

If you had said "every terrorist" I wouldn't have commented on your statement, but you did say "every woman".

I thought your original statement was abhorrent and obviously racist, and I don't find your denial of ever having made the statement a great deal more attractive.

I don't want anybody's religious insanity dominating my nation.

I suspect that many Americans -- true conservatives among them -- are in complete agreement with me on that issue.

editec,

So, what about all those Conservatives complaining about prayer being taken out of the schools?

I do not think one can call oneself a TRUE conservative if one thinks imposing a religion on people is a good idea.

Most people claiming the mantel of conservative today are NOT conservatives, they're authoritarians.

I wonder if we live in the same world, my own Christian perception of American history and my country is so much different then theirs is.

No you don't live in their world. You can read.

I blame our violence we embrace for the moral decline and think they imagine a religious nation that never was. They act as if embacing war is embracing Jesus. It's like saying good morning, killing a child or innocent civilian in an American drone attack, such a natural and proper thing to do, we do not even need to think about whether it is good or bad or talk about it.

Sherri

I don't blame the philosophy of the religion of Jesus Christ for the crimes and sins of people calling themselves Christians.

I am a believer who understands that a secular society is the ONLY society that will give me REAL religious freedom.

IRosie -

You did say "EVERY WOMAN".

The word you used was "slut" rather than "whore" (as I had remembered it), but I don't see a great deal of difference in the two, and neither do you.

If you had said "every terrorist" I wouldn't have commented on your statement, but you did say "every woman".

I thought your original statement was abhorrent and obviously racist, and I don't find your denial of ever having made the statement a great deal more attractive.

You HOPED and WISHED that my statement was racist------in fact I have never stated that all muslim women are whores OR sluts I have correctly stated that those who dance over the dead body of a child --brain shot out to HONOR ALLAH and those who adulste slutty whores with bombs on their stinking asses SCREAMING ALLAHUAKBARR are themselves SLUTS AKA WHORES. I have never stated that "ALL MUSLIM WOMEN are thus depraves" It is clear to me that YOUR problem is that you consider such muslim women to be GOOD MUSLIMAHS -----so naturally you are insulted for all the GOOD MUSLIMAHS you know who worship baby throat slitters I understand----you went to the mosque and the IMAM praised the GLORIOUS MURDERERS and that nice cute muslimah over there smiled happily ------so you are insulted that I refer to that happy slut as a slut

When you argue with kooky people you get kooky answers.

in fact I have never stated that all muslim women are whores OR sluts

I call every woman in that society a FILTHY SLUT

It may not have been what you meant - but it is what you said.

as is typical of those of YOUR ILK ----you pulled a single phrase out of context in order to MENDACIOUSLY appear to express something DIFFERENT from that which the phrase IN CONTEXT actually expressed-

why did you not post the ENTIRE paragraph? honesty makes you sick?

You did not even post the WHOLE sentence----just a clause----which in context was CONDITIONAL conditioned on the previous phrase which described a society in which no one objected to their daughters dancing on the bodies of murdered children---

I am not surprised that you are so desperate about the filth that you support that you feel compelled to lie-----it must be an aspect of your culture---just as young girls dancing on the dead body of a child is an aspect of YOUR "CULTURE"

Irosie -

I posted the entire paragraph on the previous page. I can post it again if you like.

Personally I think the phrase:

speaks for itself.

I have no idea what you mean with "your ilk" or "your culture", nor "the filth that you support". Nowhere in ny of this discussion have I mentioned supporting anything.

Irosie -

I posted the entire paragraph on the previous page. I can post it again if you like.

Personally I think the phrase:

speaks for itself.

I have no idea what you mean with "your ilk" or "your culture", nor "the filth that you support". Nowhere in ny of this discussion have I mentioned supporting anything.

you have proven yourself a FILHTY LIAR In fact I have never stated ALL MUSLIM WOMEN ARE SLUTS even the phrase which you pulled out of context "all women in that society are sluts"-----besides being out of context and misrepresented DOES NOT MEAN "ALL MUSLIM WOMEN ARE SLUTS" -----all muslim women do not live in a single society you actually believe that more than a BILLION people live in a single town? You are DESPERATE for someone to make a racist declaration so you INVENTED ONE

Any Doubt about KooKoos Sanity?
ILHTY LIAR FILHTY LIAR FILHTY LIAR FILHTY LIAR FILHTY LIAR FILHTY LIAR FILHTY LIAR FILHTY LIAR FILHTY LIAR FILHTY LIAR FILHTY LIAR FILHTY LIAR FILHTY LIAR FILHTY LIAR FILHTY LIAR FILHTY LIAR FILHTY LIAR FILHTY LIAR FILHTY LIAR FILHTY LIAR FILHTY LIAR FILHTY LIAR FILHTY LIAR FILHTY LIAR FILHTY LIAR FILHTY LIAR FILHTY LIAR FILHTY LIAR FILHTY LIAR FILHTY LIAR FILHTY LIARFILHTYLIARFILHTY LIAR FILHTY LIAR FILHTY LIAR FILHTY LIAR FILHTY LIAR FILHTY LIAR FILHTY LIAR FILHTY LIAR

Echolalia seen in various states of brain disfunction-----including tourette's and some cases of cerebral infarction (commonly called "stroke") It is also seen in Schizophrenia

Rosie -

I don't mean to be insulting, but your last two or three posts have been a more than convincing display of lunacy than we've seen on this board for quite some time.

I imagine you are actually quite a decent person, but your posting style does fall somewhere between e.e.cummings and the lyrics to Iron Butterfly's Inagaddadavida.

It might be worth cooling down and thinking through what you actually want to say before posting. No offense intended.

Rosie -

I don't mean to be insulting, but your last two or three posts have been a more than convincing display of lunacy than we've seen on this board for quite some time.

I imagine you are actually quite a decent person, but your posting style does fall somewhere between e.e.cummings and the lyrics to Iron Butterfly's Inagaddadavida.

It might be worth cooling down and thinking through what you actually want to say before posting. No offense intended.

Your comment regarding the nature of my posts has no value. Your posts in this thread were motivated by your own incorrect belief that annoying people with silly posts is effective in your campaign of support of filth. I have served as an expert witness in a few very minor cases----thus the lawyers involved were not geniuses. Some really third rate lawyers use a kind of "BARRAGE METHOD" of firing off idiotic statements in the form of a question. My approach is to simply keep quiet----in variably the judge steps in and without being asked to------lets the idiot lawyer know that he has to stop------usually by saying to me "you don't have to answer that"------with a tinge of disdain on the "that"

your campaign of support of filth

What campaign?

Where do I express this support, and for what?

Please highlight quotes of mine which demonstrate this support.

I do not search PAST POSTS ------your approach to support of filth is thru negative and derisve and denigrating remarks about my posts which describe facts about the situation
in the Middle east and important background information which supporters of filth like
you prefer to supress. You regularly dispute information about various countries
that I have from people who have LIVED IN THOSE COUNTRIES FOR YEARS--people witho whom I have either lived or with whom I have worked closely for YEARS ---even grew to adulthood there as being worthless simply because I have never been in that country to
sip tea with a friendly host or spend a day at the market. Your tourist knowlege of modern Istanbul does not impress me-----did you find some nice "nade in china" souvenirs?

your approach to support of filth is thru negative and derisve and denigrating remarks about my posts

Not at all, Rosie.

My approach here is to correct errors of fact and to point out racism when I see it.

Correcting errors of fact (such as when you claimed Gaza had a high standard of living) does not mean that I disagree with your points. It only means that I think we should stick to facts and credible theories.

I dispute many of the comments you have posted here purely and simply because I know for a fact that they are false. In many cases, I suspect you know they are false, too (such as when you claimed Malaysia was slipping into a mire of Sharia!).

I have never, and will never, support terror of tyranny in any form, by any people or against any other. I oppose the Palestinian use of terror just as I would any other group.

your approach to support of filth is thru negative and derisve and denigrating remarks about my posts

Not at all, Rosie.

My approach here is to correct errors of fact and to point out racism when I see it.

Correcting errors of fact (such as when you claimed Gaza had a high standard of living) does not mean that I disagree with your points. It only means that I think we should stick to facts and credible theories.

I dispute many of the comments you have posted here purely and simply because I know for a fact that they are false. In many cases, I suspect you know they are false, too (such as when you claimed Malaysia was slipping into a mire of Sharia!).

I have never, and will never, support terror of tyranny in any form, by any people or against any other. I oppose the Palestinian use of terror just as I would any other group.

Gazans DO have a relatively high standard of living----RELATIVE TO MOST MUSLIMS IN THE WORLD I correctly pointed out that your insistence that PER CAPITA INCOME is not the best parameter to use to describe STANDARD OF LIVING Gaza has a far higher LITERACY RATE than many many other muslim nations and ----I will recheck---probably better than Egypt Access to medical care ie excellent and the most important parameter of all in describing the health of a population and general well being THE INFANT SURVIVAL RATE tops almost every other muslim nation My sense is that you never met a Gazan-----I got very close------in a manner not even available to you There is nothing like CONFIDENTIALITY LAWS to encourage a person to speak openly and candidly People do not tell me what they want OTHER PEOPLE TO KNOW OR THINK ----people tell me the truth it because it LEGALLY ENDS THERE. You are a "reporter" or "journalist" and you actually believe people are being CANDID with you-------gee you are stupid-------they are being as candid as a diplomat or a politician or a criminal under cross examination

Gazans DO have a relatively high standard of living----RELATIVE TO MOST MUSLIMS IN THE WORLD I correctly pointed out that your insistence that PER CAPITA INCOME is not the best parameter to use to describe STANDARD OF LIVING

I give up - you are completely bonkers.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back