On Jan 6, did Congress/ Mike Pence have the authority to overrule the States Electoral Votes?

Does a Congress or the Vice President have the authority to overturn States EVs?

• Total voters
Popular votes don't elect presidents, the electoral college does. So again I ask because you won't answer... how is Trump going to win if the Democratic VP plays the Trump card and unilaterally throws out the electoral votes from Texas and Florida?
Why do you think she would be entitled to do so? You do not want an America you want a Communist shithole. What a fucking jerk. Please go away you make me sick.

Why do you think she would be entitled to do so? You do not want an America you want a Communist shithole. What a fucking jerk. Please go away you make me sick.
Because Trump said it's legal.

And still, you're not answering my question... how is Trump going to win if the Democratic VP plays the Trump card and unilaterally throws out the electoral votes from Texas and Florida?

Because Trump said it's legal.

And still, you're not answering my question... how is Trump going to win if the Democratic VP plays the Trump card and unilaterally throws out the electoral votes from Texas and Florida?
Trump said there was fraud too. You are a real dumbass. You just lost your own stupid argument. Are you going to be dumber tomorrow? Is it possible.

Trump said there was fraud too. You are a real dumbass. You just lost your own stupid argument. Are you going to be dumber tomorrow? Is it possible.
Ok, so all the VP has to do on 1/6/25 is say there was fraud and Trump stole the election and then unilaterally reject all of the electoral votes from Texas and Florida.

So again, the question you refuse to answer ... how is Trump gonna win if the Democratic VP throws out those votes?

Not remotely similar

Trump filled an angry mob with lies and then sent them on the Capitol
I ask again, do you want to take Trump's first amendment rights away? Do you have any proof that by him saying the election was stolen, that that is breaking the law?

Inciting an attack on this country to stay in power, is a coup. That's not a first amendment right.
Then Bernie incited his follower to shoot up Republicans by repeatedly calling for a revolution, another attempted coup. That's not a first amendment right.

They're investigating how and why it happened and what can be done to help prevent it from happening again. That has taken them to suspect Trump was involved in some manner, which they are now investigating.
Oh please. The whole kangaroo investigation was to get Trump from day one. That is the purpose of the kangaroo investigation.

As far as I know there were NO "leftists" there on Jan 6

And no...Sullivan was not BLM or ANTIFA...he was affiliated with the Proud Boys

I ask again, do you want to take Trump's first amendment rights away? Do you have any proof that by him saying the election was stolen, that that is breaking the law?

You can say whatever you want

But there have always been consequences for what you say

I liken Trumps actions to that of a white woman in the 1950s who lies and claims she was raped by a black man and then stands by as an angry mob lynched the black man

Trump instigated the assault on the Capitol by claiming the election was stolen despite having no proof; and by lying to his supporters that Pence could rectify that by rejecting some states' electors for Biden. Then telling them Pence let them down by not doing it.

What did Bernie say that led that piece of shit to shoot at Republicans?
I find it interesting that throughout the Trump presidency his supporters refused to believe anything unless Trump himself said so. Now they somehow believe that in no way did Trump incite or otherwise inspire anything having to do with 1/6.
Their capacity for dissonance is remarkable.

Popular votes don't elect presidents, the electoral college does. So again I ask because you won't answer... how is Trump going to win if the Democratic VP plays the Trump card and unilaterally throws out the electoral votes from Texas and Florida?
Progs will do this before Repubs do. Repubs are followers.

Forum List

Back