On Jan 6, did Congress/ Mike Pence have the authority to overrule the States Electoral Votes?

Does a Congress or the Vice President have the authority to overturn States EVs?

• Total voters
Like I said, it doesn't matter what they claim. All that matters are the facts, and Trump said nothing that could be considered "instigation" to commit a crime.

You were given a name, and don't have the guts to admit you are full of shit. What these people said was interpreted to act by Trump. It's a slam dunk. Trump is guilty as hell.

You were given a name, and don't have the guts to admit you are full of shit. What these people said was interpreted to act by Trump. It's a slam dunk. Trump is guilty as hell.
Like I said, what they claim or what they believed is irrelevant. All that matters are the objective facts of what Trump said, and you can't point to anything he said that called for anyone to commit a crime. Your a clown desperate to support the Dim narrative but you have no facts.

The difference is that Trump could not admit Biden beat him and created a lie that the election was stolen from him

An angry mob believed the lie and attacked Congress because of it.
Five people died
Hillary lost and has been bitching ever since.

Nearly all brain-dead Republicans.
You do know we are arguing with a third grade mental patient, who contributes absolutely nothing to this debate. He's nothing but a troll. And he's obviously a miserable one at that.

And congress, but not the senate, is now totally dysfunctional. Even bipartisan decisions are now subjected to draw out votes. No one is willing to give another the benefit of being honorable, because gop congress critters tried to subvert EV that had been certified at the state level.

It's one of the reasons Pelosi can't control her own party, and the House has always (I mean always) functioned to the will of the Speaker. In short, it's chaos. Although sanity prevailed on the infrastructure bill.
The alt-left Marxists have taken over the Democrat party. Pelosi let it happen because, like her, they also hated Trump because he represented The People instead of political interests. Pelosi will step down because she is no longer capable. Biden should do the same.

You do know we are arguing with a third grade mental patient, who contributes absolutely nothing to this debate. He's nothing but a troll. And he's obviously a miserable one at that.
Yeah, I know that. It's why I call him "fucking moron." A name he actually gave himself because he is that stupid. But it stuck and he makes me laugh, so I keep egging him on for as long as he'll participate.

Trump in a phone call begged Raffensperger to find him over 11,000 votes. When Raffensperger refused Trump threatened him. Told him he could be charged with a crime, which was bullshit.

Trump is nothing but a criminal gangster, a thug.

Not every Republican is convinced the election was a swindle, but plenty of independents are.
Vast majority of Republicans fell for Trump's Big Lie. And most of the Independents who did are Trump supporting conservatives.

Yeah, I know that. It's why I call him "fucking moron." A name he actually gave himself because he is that stupid. But it stuck and he makes me laugh, so I keep egging him on for as long as he'll participate.
You and BWK make a cute couple. You both babble the same idiocies and lies.

Stop the Steal

That was the objective of the mob storming the Capitol.
Do you believe Congress or the Vice President has the authority to overturn the states Electoral Votes?

Absofuckinglutely, why do I say that????? Because you commies keep telling everyone that no matter what the government does, IT'S LEGAL, unless a court says otherwise. :oops8:

Forum List

Back