On Leadership;

Rye Catcher

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2019
LOL, a real leader tells the truth. Trump and The Truth are not even in the same Universe.

A leader does not calm the nation by lying, FDR said it best in his first speech to the nation, March 4, 1933:

"So, first of all, let me assert my firm belief that the only thing we have to fear is...fear itself — nameless, unreasoning, unjustified terror which paralyzes needed efforts to convert retreat into advance. In every dark hour of our national life a leadership of frankness and of vigor has met with that understanding and support of the people themselves which is essential to victory. And I am convinced that you will again give that support to leadership in these critical days.

"I am prepared under my constitutional duty to recommend the measures that a stricken Nation in the midst of a stricken world may require. These measures, or such other measures as the Congress may build out of its experience and wisdom, I shall seek, within my constitutional authority, to bring to speedy adoption. But in the event that the Congress shall fail to take one of these two courses, and in the event that the national emergency is still critical, I shall not evade the clear course of duty that will then confront me. I shall ask the Congress for the one remaining instrument to meet the crisis — broad Executive power to wage a war against the emergency, as great as the power that would be given to me if we were in fact invaded by a foreign foe."

This is leadership ^^^ real leadership!

LOL, a real leader tells the truth. Trump and The Truth are not even in the same Universe.

A leader does not calm the nation by lying, FDR said it best in his first speech to the nation, March 4, 1933:

"So, first of all, let me assert my firm belief that the only thing we have to fear is...fear itself — nameless, unreasoning, unjustified terror which paralyzes needed efforts to convert retreat into advance. In every dark hour of our national life a leadership of frankness and of vigor has met with that understanding and support of the people themselves which is essential to victory. And I am convinced that you will again give that support to leadership in these critical days.

"I am prepared under my constitutional duty to recommend the measures that a stricken Nation in the midst of a stricken world may require. These measures, or such other measures as the Congress may build out of its experience and wisdom, I shall seek, within my constitutional authority, to bring to speedy adoption. But in the event that the Congress shall fail to take one of these two courses, and in the event that the national emergency is still critical, I shall not evade the clear course of duty that will then confront me. I shall ask the Congress for the one remaining instrument to meet the crisis — broad Executive power to wage a war against the emergency, as great as the power that would be given to me if we were in fact invaded by a foreign foe."

I dont understand what youre trying to say,,,please advise???

And then he slammed all Japanese-Americans - American citizens - into detention camps.

FDR lied us into war. He lied often about all sorts of shit.

You think Ears was a good potus, but he lied regularly and often.

But yeah, Trump’s a terrible liar too.

• Banned

And then he slammed all Japanese-Americans - American citizens - into detention camps.

Eight years + later, I suppose you forget about Pearl Harbor and the fact that Japanese diplomats were in the White House only hours before the attack commenced.

Trump's failure to tell the truth has exacerbated the pandemic; one million Americans in hospitals and over 180,000 thousand souls dead by his failure to support the wearing of masks on the pretense that it will all go away soon.

Lib please you know damn well that if Trump had panicked the nation and sent it into turmoil you same dishonest left wingers would have screamed and demanded he resign. :eusa_hand: Just admit it no matter what Trump does or doesn't do you people will condemn it. Grow a pair of balls and admit it you cowardly useless gnats on a pigs snout.

FDR lied about the attack on Pearl Harbor?

Trying to rewrite history never works, gipper. Don't try it, you have no evidence to support your foolish claims. I get the fact that you are echoing propaganda, I suggest you go to a library which has Newspapers and magazines from the 20's to the 40's and read history, maybe then you will be in touch with reality.

In short, Trump is not a leader, Trump is a liar who has mislead the nation. Did I dumb it down enough for you?

In short, Trump is not a leader, Trump is a liar who has mislead the nation. Did I dumb it down enough for you?
thats funny cause hes been leading the country for over 3 yrs now and destined to do another 4,,,

WTF???

I think your problem is you need someone to tell you what to do,,,thats not the job of POTUS,,,

There was a time when the way to judge a president's leadership was to look at the state of the union. A roaring economy and relative peace in the world used to be the criteria for leadership. Today the left offers a candidate who can't remember where he is or what day it is. The left has a gigantic propaganda machine (Media Matters) that analyzes every word spoken by every republican and they call the President a liar for a throw away statement intended to be funny or missing an estimated number by a fraction or sometimes exaggerating the greatness of the greatest Country on the globe. Who are these people?

Last edited:

Typical response from someone who hasn’t learned anything after fourth grade.

Yep, we should have followed Biden's "expert" advice....dumbass.

Trying to rewrite history never works, gipper. Don't try it, you have no evidence to support your foolish claims. I get the fact that you are echoing propaganda, I suggest you go to a library which has Newspapers and magazines from the 20's to the 40's and read history, maybe then you will be in touch with reality.
I’m certain I know much more about the topic than you ever will. You believe the State that has lied about everything.

Eight years + later, I suppose you forget about Pearl Harbor and the fact that Japanese diplomats were in the White House only hours before the attack commenced.

Trump's failure to tell the truth has exacerbated the pandemic; one million Americans in hospitals and over 180,000 thousand souls dead by his failure to support the wearing of masks on the pretense that it will all go away soon.

Only the nuttiest of leftist kooks believe Trump is at fault for the China virus. I suggest you go back down the list of leftist talking points and choose another. Old people eating dog food is an oldie but a goodie.

Forum List

Back