🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

On The Education Industry Recruiting Liberals

I pay for them too, but I'm not part of them, so there is no "we" for me or for you. Go ahead and try to take somebody's kids away thinking you're "we". I'll LMAO when you get shot.
"We", do it all the time. One of my clients can make it happen with a phone call. CPS is on their speed-dial.

Good, then show up at people's houses to take away their children. I want to see if you make it through the door without getting shot.
I have people for that, as they say, and I make my living supporting what they need to do their jobs, protecting children from their parents.

You have people for that? What people go to homes to take away the children at your command? When are you going to admit that you have nothing to do with "we"?
My client's command, not mine. Got it now?

So then you're not part of "we" after all. And that's good news because if you were "we" then you invaded Iraq after lying to Congress, droned Americans overseas without a trial, screwed up Ben Ghazi, shipped guns to Mexican drug cartels, contrived the "patriot" act, and tortured POW's. I don't know about you, but all of that makes me glad I'm not "we".

Since PC claims to be a homeschooler, maybe she could do us the courtesy of telling us which history book she uses to teach about the Pilgrims?
This is the book I'm using:

81jeTJtYGWL._SL1500_.jpg

Since PC claims to be a homeschooler, maybe she could do us the courtesy of telling us which history book she uses to teach about the Pilgrims?
This is the book I'm using:

81jeTJtYGWL._SL1500_.jpg

That's because you're stupid. A sensible, sane, and reasonably intelligent person would want an objective source.

That is an objective source. It doesn't follow the Leftist rewriting of history to make white people to be evil monsters and Indians to be noble peacemakers. It tells history as it happened with no spin. There's nothing objective about the Left-washed books you expose kids to. My kids won't ever read that garbage.

Ok ....

Go back thru the 105 posts.

Count how many liberals addressed the original premise, and then, count the number of asinine, name calling, and childish posts that do nothing more than try to deflect and misdirect from the original argument.

Well, THAT is certainly the kind of well-thought-out, carefully structured, discussion of the issues that we have come to expect from the liberal community.

Judging from your unquestioning obedience to the OP, your in luck! You can expect more like that.

Hell, you obviously can't tell the difference.

Childish attacks ... you sound like a petulant little child. Are you incapable, or do you just not want to, discuss the issue like an adult?

Rule No. 4. When you have no coherent or cogent counter-argument, attack the poster.

(Let me sum all that up for you .... grow the f&ck up or shut the f&ck up ... the adults are talking)

Well, THAT is certainly the kind of well-thought-out, carefully structured, discussion of the issues that we have come to expect from the liberal community.

Judging from your unquestioning obedience to the OP, your in luck! You can expect more like that.

Childish attacks ... you sound like a petulant little child. Are you incapable, or do you just not want to, discuss the issue like an adult?

Rule No. 4. When you have no coherent or cogent counter-argument, attack the poster.

(Let me sum all that up for you .... grow the f&ck up or shut the f&ck up ... the adults are talking)

Shut up and sit down. You're as useless under this ID as you are under your other ones.

Shut up and sit down. You're as useless under this ID as you are under your other ones.

Oh --- did I leave out 'baseless accusations' as another liberal deflection method???

Oh --- did I leave out 'baseless accusations' as another liberal deflection method???

There's nothing to deflect. You wanted some and obviously agree with the not well wrapped OP. So, either bring your shit or don't.

It's looking like you can't.

So shut up and sit down. You're as useless under this ID as you are under your other ones.

There's nothing to deflect. You wanted some and obviously agree with the not well wrapped OP. So, either bring your shit or don't.

So shut up and sit down. You're as useless under this ID as you are under your other ones.

Do you know this is how you come across?
Tantrums-4.3-First-Slide-10.jpg

Other ones? What an asinine thing to say ... try to focus BOTH your brain cells on the subject, not your petulant temper tantrums.

Now, you're just boring me with your bullshit.

Hey, sweets --- you're the one who refuses to address the issue, preferring, instead, to drag the conversation down into the gutter. You're the one who accused me of multiple IDs. Diversion and deflection saves you from demonstrating exactly how ignorant you are on the subject being discussed.

If, and when, (and I have no idea how you would possibly be able to do it), you want to make an intelligent (look it up - Dictionary.com Find the Meanings and Definitions of Words at Dictionary.com addition to the subject, get back to us. If you can't, then do us a favor, and quit wasting time and space.

You offered nothing to debate. Instead, you were a dick. A repeat. Fuck off.

You had the opportunity. You lost. Now fuck you and your IDs.

Forum List

Back