🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

On The Education Industry Recruiting Liberals

Done wasting everybody's time? Just go away ..... you got caught in a lie, and it embarrasses you. You got caught trying to talk about something you have no knowledge about.

Quit while you're behind ... the first thing you should learn is that when you're in a hole, quit digging.

Wait? So liberals don't read according to PC? No PC, liberals read and quite often. Oh and The Killing series by Bill O'Reilly doesn't count actual intellectual reading

Wait? So liberals don't read according to PC? No PC, liberals read and quite often. Oh and The Killing series by Bill O'Reilly doesn't count actual intellectual reading

I'll remember that when I'm walking through an Occupy Wall Street riot and looking for some Leftists to discuss the philosophical musings of Socrates or the implications that Lord of the Flies has on society and the rule of law. I'm sure, according to you, these twits will wax garrulous with pearls of wisdom.

Since PC claims to be a homeschooler, maybe she could do us the courtesy of telling us which history book she uses to teach about the Pilgrims?
This is the book I'm using:

81jeTJtYGWL._SL1500_.jpg

That's because you're stupid. A sensible, sane, and reasonably intelligent person would want an objective source.

That is an objective source. It doesn't follow the Leftist rewriting of history to make white people to be evil monsters and Indians to be noble peacemakers. It tells history as it happened with no spin. There's nothing objective about the Left-washed books you expose kids to. My kids won't ever read that garbage.

DEER God. And he actually reproduced offspring. I guess when you don't like the truth, making one up is the next best thing. Worked for Christianity.

Really, what choice do they have?
After all, what is the source of the pool of recruits?

It has been my experience that conservatives, rightwingers in general, have read more extensively than Leftists.

More books. Books of all kinds.

So, I may be off target here, in referring to a portion of George Orwell's classic critique on totalitarian governance, "1984," in the hope that some of our Left leaning brethren will have read it.

1. In it, the recovering communist, Orwell, underscores indoctrination as a an obligation of the citizens to view, each day, the picture of the 'enemy,' Emmanuel Goldstein, in an auditorium, ...

"As usual, the face of Emmanuel Goldstein, the Enemy of the People, had flashed on to the screen. There were hisses here and there among the audience. Goldstein was the renegade and backslider who once, long ago (how long ago nobody quite remembered), had been one of the leading figures of the Party, almost on a level with BIG BROTHER himself, and then had engaged in counter-revolutionary activities, had been condemned to death and had mysteriously escaped and disappeared."
19. Goldstein Two-Minutes Hate

Our universities have become those very auditoriums, monasteries of Liberalism....

2. "Universities have become to Liberalism what a Christian seminary is to Christianity. The difference is that Christian seminaries acknowledge their purpose, to produce committed Christians."
Dennis Prager

a. “The purpose of a university should be to make a son as unlike his father as possible.” The University's Part in Political Life” (13 March 1909) inPWW(The Papers of Woodrow Wilson) 19:99.

"...we need to brainwash people..."
Eric Holder

3. It is the rare individual who can get through the education process without having been corrupted by the indoctrination. So.....when they apply to be 'educators' themselves......the pool of candidates is largely if not totally Liberal.

And Liberalism is centered on the collective, the worship of big government.....
Is it a surprise when teachers paint our history in the most derogatory of terms?

Is it unexpected that said teachers, government school employees, toe the party line by slandering American history, and American values?

Such as calling the Pilgrims "America’s first terrorists"?

You will be amazed.....more to follow.

I live in a Red State. I'm surrounded by Republicans. None of them read books, they struggle past a title. The only Republican I ever met here that talked about books told me I need to read books directly based on bias politicians.

You think Pilgrims weren't Terrorists? You do realize that Lewis and Clark made their way through American Indian territory with the use of the first Air Powered Rifle, correct? They used show of force to prevent attacks. Then when we got here, we killed THOUSANDS of Indians to take the land. Even Hitler wrote about this in his books stating he used the American Platform on how they handled Indians on how he treated Jews.

Republicans here will vote for anything that starts with "Right To" because they are idiots that don't read. Lot's of these "Right To" bills take away liberties, not give them. It's like "Operation Iranian Freedom" and "Patriot Act". They sound so pretty!.

Sadly, hard workers don't have time to read bills. My insomnia woke me up from this ignorance and now I work hard on waking up the idiots I live around.

It has been my experience that conservatives, rightwingers in general, have read more extensively than Leftists.

So, I may be off target here, in referring to a portion of George Orwell's classic critique on totalitarian governance, "1984," in the hope that some of our Left leaning brethren will have read it.

1. In it, the recovering communist, Orwell, underscores indoctrination as a an obligation of the citizens to view, each day, the picture of the 'enemy,' Emmanuel Goldstein, in an auditorium, ...

"As usual, the face of Emmanuel Goldstein, the Enemy of the People, had flashed on to the screen. There were hisses here and there among the audience. Goldstein was the renegade and backslider who once, long ago (how long ago nobody quite remembered), had been one of the leading figures of the Party, almost on a level with BIG BROTHER himself, and then had engaged in counter-revolutionary activities, had been condemned to death and had mysteriously escaped and disappeared."

Our universities have become those very auditoriums, monasteries of Liberalism....

2. "Universities have become to Liberalism what a Christian seminary is to Christianity. The difference is that Christian seminaries acknowledge their purpose, to produce committed Christians."
Dennis Prager

a. “The purpose of a university should be to make a son as unlike his father as possible.” The University's Part in Political Life” (13 March 1909) inPWW(The Papers of Woodrow Wilson) 19:99.

Eric Holder

3. It is the rare individual who can get through the education process without having been corrupted by the indoctrination. So.....when they apply to be 'educators' themselves......the pool of candidates is largely if not totally Liberal.

And Liberalism is centered on the collective, the worship of big government.....
Is it a surprise when teachers paint our history in the most derogatory of terms?

Is it unexpected that said teachers, government school employees, toe the party line by slandering American history, and American values?

So you are anti education. How very republican of you.

Since PC claims to be a homeschooler, maybe she could do us the courtesy of telling us which history book she uses to teach about the Pilgrims?

81jeTJtYGWL._SL1500_.jpg

That's because you're stupid. A sensible, sane, and reasonably intelligent person would want an objective source.

That is an objective source. It doesn't follow the Leftist rewriting of history to make white people to be evil monsters and Indians to be noble peacemakers. It tells history as it happened with no spin. There's nothing objective about the Left-washed books you expose kids to. My kids won't ever read that garbage.

I'm sure there a lot of things your kids won't do.......Sad.

Dennis Prager

Eric Holder

Corporations and Politicians can talk you into anything if you aren't educated. There is a very real reason why they are attacking education today. They can't keep up this ignorance if they don't have ignorant followers.

I'll remember that when I'm walking through an Occupy Wall Street riot and looking for some Leftists to discuss the philosophical musings of Socrates or the implications that Lord of the Flies has on society and the rule of law. I'm sure, according to you, these twits will wax garrulous with pearls of wisdom.

Well the theory behind the Lord of Flies is that we as humans are naturally uncivilized and that the rule of law is what keeps us from killing each other. But the irony is the soldier that rescues them was off to kill other people in a war sanctioned by the rule of law. So no matter what, we are uncivilized despite the facade we make for ourselves.

Yeah I blew your mind.

Well the theory behind the Lord of Flies is that we as humans are naturally uncivilized and that the rule of law is what keeps us from killing each other. But the irony is the soldier that rescues them was off to kill other people in a war sanctioned by the rule of law. So no matter what, we are uncivilized despite the facade we make for ourselves.

Yeah I blew your mind.

Sure. We have citizens in America today that act just like 3rd world Country citizens act. All due to lack of education.

The more education you have, the less you resort to violence. People who don't think.....fight.

Sure. We have citizens in America today that act just like 3rd world Country citizens act. All due to lack of education...

Some people act that way because of education, particularly when all other influences on their thinking and behavior have been discredited.

81jeTJtYGWL._SL1500_.jpg

DEER God. And he actually reproduced offspring. I guess when you don't like the truth, making one up is the next best thing. Worked for Christianity.

Rule No. 4. When lacking a coherent or cogent counter-argument, attack the poster.

Dennis Prager

Eric Holder

I live in a Red State. I'm surrounded by Republicans. None of them read books, they struggle past a title. The only Republican I ever met here that talked about books told me I need to read books directly based on bias politicians.

You think Pilgrims weren't Terrorists? You do realize that Lewis and Clark made their way through American Indian territory with the use of the first Air Powered Rifle, correct? They used show of force to prevent attacks. Then when we got here, we killed THOUSANDS of Indians to take the land. Even Hitler wrote about this in his books stating he used the American Platform on how they handled Indians on how he treated Jews.

Republicans here will vote for anything that starts with "Right To" because they are idiots that don't read. Lot's of these "Right To" bills take away liberties, not give them. It's like "Operation Iranian Freedom" and "Patriot Act". They sound so pretty!.

Sadly, hard workers don't have time to read bills. My insomnia woke me up from this ignorance and now I work hard on waking up the idiots I live around.

Pretty twisted and tortured logic to try to support a position you can't defend.

Dennis Prager

Eric Holder

"I live in a Red State."

There is so much that is false in your post, but let's concentrate on the one that reveals the brainwashing to which you have succumbed.

Red has always been the color associated with communism, Leftism of every stripe.

Liberal control of the dissemination of information, that which controls your thoughts, makes you bow to the propaganda.
Red is for Liberals, Progressives, socialist.....you.

Until you begin to understand that manipulation to which you have been subjected, .....the rest is meaningless.

Get it, comrade?

Dennis Prager

Eric Holder

So you are unable to draw a logical conclusion?
How very Liberal of you.

Ok ....

Go back thru the 105 posts.

Count how many liberals addressed the original premise, and then, count the number of asinine, name calling, and childish posts that do nothing more than try to deflect and misdirect from the original argument.

I addressed the original premise. I got no response from the OP that was substantive or on topic.

"Freedom Just Around the Corner: A New American History: 1585-1828,"
by Walter A. McDougall

Any truth to the rumor that you use an autographed copy of
"A People's History of the United States,"
by communist Howard Zinn ?

"Liberals don't read books – they don't read anything … That's why they're liberals. They watch TV, absorb the propaganda, and vote on the basis of urges."
Coulter

That's because the OP is another tangent on how liberals are her enemies. Nothing more and nothing less.

Forum List

Back