On the Pleasure of Hating.

Who really does anything to warrant irrational hatred?

hackers, data miners, and the sockaholic longcon they rode in on. :321:
Rapists, child molestors, thieves, homophobes, racists, bad faith actors, murderers, the vindictive, folks who never practice humility, and MOST OF ALL.....

The DMV

ftr i regularly practice humility everywhere, except in the vicinity of those types :laugh:

thankful i haven't had to go to the DMV in years btw
Same.

I have no reservations in being a stern ass hole when I find somebody to be ruthlessly reprehensible.

The chips can land wherever after that.

You don't get to be judge and jury, you twit.
In the court of my own opinion of others? What do you.....get your opinions spoon fed for you or something? Take your cues of who you like from someone elses authority? That was a really weird comment, ass hole. More from you being such a control freak.

Youre wiggin out because the dialogue isnt in your control

1. As soon as there's the whiff of a brawl going on, they start swarming in. lmao.

GT being the chief protagonist. :twirl:

Which proves my point about the OP. The sheer pleasure. :whip:

Toro will show up soon, with his two cents worth. He's so into spectator sports.
:2cents:

Rapists, child molestors, thieves, homophobes, racists, bad faith actors, murderers, the vindictive, folks who never practice humility, and MOST OF ALL.....

The DMV

ftr i regularly practice humility everywhere, except in the vicinity of those types :laugh:

Same.

I have no reservations in being a stern ass hole when I find somebody to be ruthlessly reprehensible.

In the court of my own opinion of others? What do you.....get your opinions spoon fed for you or something? Take your cues of who you like from someone elses authority? That was a really weird comment, ass hole. More from you being such a control freak.

And she knows you like to wear pirate shirts..

The DMV

Same.

And she knows you like to wear pirate shirts..
So long as its not the butt ones. : 0

Oh this is philosophy, blah,,boring and over pretentious that humans write ideas down and others want to follow them....Be original and just do something really outlandish and grin about it when you're too old to move...

The DMV

Same.

You seem positively orgasmic in your rantings and frothings.

You must be jumping up and down in ecstasy. :hyper:

Your poor typewriter. Having to withstand all that bashing.

The DMV

Same.

You type, you don't have an auto text program?

Oh this is philosophy, blah,,boring and over pretentious that humans write ideas down and others want to follow them....Be original and just do something really outlandish and grin about it when you're too old to move...

And here you are. With some sage advice. Go and help GT out. He's all in a heap, quivering in the corner.

Same.

You type, you don't have an auto text program?

I don't type. He does. He's so old fashioned. Probably eats cornflakes for breakfast.

I actually agree with that, mostly. A LOT of philosophers take what's obvious to most folks and type out what's already intuitive - and I think it seems to be people that dont contemplate things on any deeper level much that find it profound.

Its absurd to say that its the same for all philosophers, though. Its nice to find some gems that youve never contemplated before. It just sucks that youve gotta weed through so much pseudo intellectual propaganda to find it.

This OP is a great example. There are obvious archetypes that certain humans possess, and saying things like " we love to hate" is one of those stubbornly obvious parts of a subset of humanity that it serves no utility to speak about, at length. We already thought and learned about it, at length, merely by living the human experience.

And here you are. With some sage advice. Go and help GT out. He's all in a heap, quivering in the corner.
He holding a g flat screaming.

Do you need a tissue, or a nap or something?

The guy just dissed your OP and you were too daft to even realize it. Youre a professional dumbfuck?

I actually agree with that, mostly. A LOT of philosophers take what's obvious to most folks and type out what's already intuitive - and I think it seems to be people that dont contemplate things on any deeper level much that find it profound.

Its absurd to say that its the same for all philosophers, though. Its nice to find some gems that youve never contemplated before. It just sucks that youve gotta weed through so much pseudo intellectual propaganda to find it.

This OP is a great example. There are obvious archetypes that certain humans possess, and saying things like " we love to hate" is one of those stubbornly obvious parts of a subset of humanity that it serves no utility to speak about, at length. We already thought and learned about it, at length, merely by living the human experience.
Yes indeed I am used to doing it because it's fun and I know the end will come when you can't do anything but post grumpy thoughts on USMB like Whetherman or Owel...

The guy just dissed your OP and you were too daft to even realize it. Youre a professional dumbfuck?

The way you express yourself.

Do you come from one of those places where they grill squirrels, and play banjos and fiddles in the barn?

I don’t understand. Which argument have you seen many times? Enjoy what?
"i would argue" you said.

she said, "ive seen that argument"

you responded, "which argument?"
Get over yourself already and stop gunking up the conversation.
If you can't even follow the simple flow of the conversation, one cannot be had.

You started an argument by saying "I would argue"

Someone commented on "that argument"

Then, you had to ask which argument. That's such tedious disregard for comprehension and it sucks for anyone to have to deal with.
I didn’t start an argument. You are.
"I would argue" - ding

"i didnt start an argument" - ding

"I would argue" - ding

"i didnt start an argument" - ding

Priceless and thank you! You win The Interwebs today (even though this was posted yesterday.)

Yes indeed I am used to doing it because it's fun and I know the end will come when you can't do anything but post grumpy thoughts on USMB like Whetherman or Owl...
You post some gems of wit that cut to an issue at times though so....dont give up ya fuggin Mason. Its needed in the weeds.

Do you come from one of those places where they grill squirrels, and play banjos and fiddles in the barn?
You left out the dulcimer..

I come from the places that arent a part of your history, where they teach critical thinking and how to be cordial.

We are also very good at shutting jerkoffs the fuck down and triggering them.

Forum List

Back