On This Anniversary - 9/11: How it Was Done, the Science of Demolition (Epic Essay)

You've been asleep for 20 years dreaming your conspiracy dream and you'll continue to sleep for another 20. That's some beauty sleep!!!
nah, you just need to come up with some new material that has not been fully debunked and stop living in the debate stone age with nazi and company
Hey Koko, Here's a question for you.

How do you (or the truther community) gauge victory? What needs to happen in order for Richard Gage (or any other truther) to sit back and say "Our mission is complete, we showed the world that the buildings were demolished via explosives/thermite and the government was responsible."

The truther fight for "the truth" is still ongoing is it not?

You got it! 7 years to prove that plane impacts and/or fire caused the collapses.
no they got busted in fraud lol
you missed that too?
Who?

Can you answer a damned question?

Obviously not, since it appears you are in possession of a room temperature IQ.
Yep steel melts around me, but I dont brag about it.
I take it you're having a tough time coming up with an answer to my questions regarding truther victory conditions?

I take it you're having a tough time coming up with an answer to my questions regarding truther victory conditions?
get serious, tough time answering the 2 digit iq questions I see from from posters so far? really, get serious

did you ever figure out what freefall is?

get serious, tough time answering the 2 digit iq questions I see from from posters so far? really, get serious

did you ever figure out what freefall is?
So answer it if it's so easy.

What do you or the truther community consider your movement to be victorious in your pursuit of "the truth"? You have stated that it's still in court. Obviously things aren't where you'd like them to be right?

So what are the conditions?

Forum List

Back