On Truth Social trump demands to be reinstated...again

They are all worthless fucks... but some of them want Americans to prosper and some of them don't.... Biden is on the side that doesn't want people to be self sufficient.... Trump being a business man wants people to succeed... so you choose... but if you choose neither you are dangerously wrong....
I agree. They're all worthless.

But it won't change unless people pressure both parties to find and develop some decent, intelligent candidates.

Both parties are giving us garbage candidates.

Until that happens all we can do is choose the lesser of two evils. It's a nasty situation.

We will see if our system works when this case is heard.
And if the decision is not what YOU want it to be, you'll still be whining like a stuck pig.

You will never believe the truth. The only thing that will satisfy you is to get your own twisted way. You're bound to remain a very unhappy person.

And if the decision is not what YOU want it to be, you'll still be whining like a stuck pig.

You will never believe the truth. The only thing that will satisfy you is to get your own twisted way. You're bound to remain a very unhappy person.
What other decision can they reach?

They can reach the decision that the lower court's ruling was the correct ruling.
No they cannot. This has to be resolved. Did those members violate their oath of office? I do not how they can say they did not.

No they cannot. This has to be resolved. Did those members violate their oath of office? I do not how they can say they did not.

LOL

It's been resolved by a lower court, doofus. Now the SCOTUS will confirm that ruling of lack of merit and lack of standing.

The proof is the vote they took rejecting an investigation. Why is that so hard for you to understand? They be fucked.

That is not proof of anything other than they do not agree there was a reason for an investigation. They are not fucked for doing so, they will be just fine. There is nothing they did illegal nor against their oath of office

So you have admitted you have no clue on daily events.

Not at all, I read a great deal of news stories, I just do not watch TV new. The fact you think one has to watch TV news to be informed tells me just about all one needs to know about you

It will be resolved by SCOTUS refusing to hear the case due to its lack of merit.

Musk says something totally different. Again your has failed, the election was stolen and the vast majority will believe it was very soon.

Besides the fact no one will ever trust the media again.

Wait a minute...................further up the thread you were saying that everyone (meaning the vast majority) knew the election was stolen, and in this post, you are saying that the vast majority will believe it very soon. Which is it? And just because Musk says something doesn't necessarily make it true.

Not at all, I read a great deal of news stories, I just do not watch TV new. The fact you think one has to watch TV news to be informed tells me just about all one needs to know about you

LOL.....TV is only one source for information. I never said it is my only source either. You ASSumed it is....

Not in the slightest, I am used to people like you being shocked that everyone does not sit in front of the TV and be told what to think.

Yet you have this unnatural reverence for a human named Trump.
Not shocked at all, I have several excellent news feeds w/o needing a TV as a primary source.

You failed to detect my sarcasm.

There you go, you admit Trump isn't a God. Thank you for clarifying that.

Not shocked at all, I have several excellent news feeds w/o needing a TV as a primary source.

You failed to detect my sarcasm.

Same thing, watching news is a terrible way to get informed, the worst possible way to be exact.

And no, I did not, but you did fail to notice mine.

There you go, you admit Trump isn't a God. Thank you for clarifying that.

I have always known that, which is why you all worshiping him is so odd

Same thing, watching news is a terrible way to get informed, the worst possible way to be exact.

And no, I did not, but you did fail to notice mine.

I have always known that, which is why you all worshiping him is so odd
I don't worship any man. Yall confuse support for worship.

LOL

It's been resolved by a lower court, doofus. Now the SCOTUS will confirm that ruling of lack of merit and lack of standing.
No. It has not been resolved and will not be until the guilt or innocence of the members of Congress is determined. FACT.

Forum List

Back