On Truth Social trump demands to be reinstated...again

LOLOL

That argument has already been lost in every court that reviewed it. Its last chance is with the SCOTUS and that's not looking too good either.

Not that you care. You already declared it's only justice served if they rule in favor of what you believe. That's the kind of person you are.
Start sourcing your bullshit or go away.

LOL

They are not fucked just because you've been duped into stolen election claim #4514.
Musk says something totally different. Again your has failed, the election was stolen and the vast majority will believe it was very soon.

Besides the fact no one will ever trust the media again.

Yup...forget the laws and Constitution.
What law and what part of the Constitution? Can you show us? You mean that dusty old thing you keep calling obsolete?

trump wants to be reinstated or a 2020 redo election....really.
Better to have a good president reinstated rightfully who clearly would have and should have won, then to keep in office a miserable failure ruining the nation now known to have stolen his way into office!

But don't worry, in a few months, he will be impeached anyway for sedition, high crimes and treason against the American people.

Read the Constitution. When you are done tell me it does not say it is to be defended. Tell me it does not say we are too have free and fair elections. Tell me when a crime is alleged that would destroy that right is not worth investigating. It is not.

Strawman.

I didn't say the Constitution need not be defended.

I said you're citing yourself as the source claiming it it wasn't.

Strawman.

I didn't say the Constitution need not be defended.

I said you're citing yourself as the source claiming it it wasn't.
Look at what you just posted. The fucking oath of office tells you that.

Read the Constitution. When you are done tell me it does not say it is to be defended. Tell me it does not say we are too have free and fair elections. Tell me when a crime is alleged that would destroy that right is not worth investigating. It is not.

The Republican-led Senate could have investigated.

Why didn't they.

Post a link to even one of your posts where you condemned them as traitors for not holding an investigation...

Musk says something totally different. Again your has failed, the election was stolen and the vast majority will believe it was very soon.

Besides the fact no one will ever trust the media again.

Idiot... Twitter is social media. Only idiots get their news from there.

The Republican-led Senate could have investigated.

Why didn't they.

Post a link to even one of your posts where you condemned them as traitors for not holding an investigation...
They could not delay the certification, the whole Congress could have. Next.

Trump and Biden are both worthless fucks.

Trump just happens to be disgusting, filthy, and treasonous on top of everything else.

America is in desperate need of better political candidates, from both parties.

But Joe Biden and family China take out is ok?

Nope, I could not. I do not watch TV news. Worst way to information there is. The only thing TV news is good for is a live event happening. I do not need someone on the TV telling me what to think.
So you have admitted you have no clue on daily events.

They could not delay the certification, the whole Congress could have. Next.

They didn't need to delay certification. They could have started an investigation earlier instead of waiting until the last minute.

Speaking of waiting... why am I still waiting for you to post a link to any post you made condemning the Republican-led Senate as traitors for not holdi.g an investigation?

Is that because you're a hypocrite who never condemned them?

I do not need proof when there is proof of how the members of Congress violated their oath office. If the SC decides they did evey action after Jan. 6th is illegitimate. That includes the swearing in of Biden. That also negates every one of EOs and any agreements or treaties signed by him.
Ridiculous.

As usual.

Forum List

Back