On Truth Social trump demands to be reinstated...again

No, we know it was stolen and with all that is coming out that number is exploding.:rock:

LOL

No, you believe it was stolen. To know it was stolen requires you to have some proof it was and even you admitted there currently is none. Otherwise what you "know" is just a figment of your imagination.

And as you have demonstrated repeatedly on this forum, you are out of your fucking mind.

:cuckoo:

And you will cry like the Karen you are when the SCOTUS upholds the lower court's ruling next month.
No, I will expect a detailed explanation of why they did. But if they do I will never get that answer because they will have violated their oath of office also. That means the criminals and traitors have destroyed the Constitution

You people should just take the people who disagree with you out on the street and shoot them. Any decision than the more than obvious one will move country to closer to what I just said. I have no doubt it would happen if the criminals you support were given the chance.

No, I will expect a detailed explanation of why they did. But if they do I will never get that answer because they will have violated their oath of office also. That means the criminals and traitors have destroyed the Constitution

You people should just take the people who disagree with you out on the street and shoot them. Any decision than the more than obvious one will move country to closer to what I just said. I have no doubt it would happen if the criminals you support were given the chance.

Nope. You're still citing yourself as the source of their criminality.

My claim was backed by polling. Something you could never accomplish.
All moot. The investigation was to defend the Constitution. They refused and violated their oat of office.

The founders were ahead of their time. The Constitution is self-cleaning.

All moot. The investigation was to defend the Constitution. They refused and violated their oat of office.

The founders were ahead of their time. The Constitution is self-cleaning.

Nope. The investigation was a witch hunt to find fraud that didn't exist. 384 voted to avoid that nonsense.

There's no evidence they went against the Constitution. YOU'RE saying they did based on YOUR opinion they did.

That's you, citing you.

Meaningless.
Yes, there is evidence. Their votes are the evidence. Again. you get dumber every day.

Abided by it by not investigating a serious threat to it? Try again, dumbass.

There was no serious threat. Again, you're citing yourself as your source.

Every state counted and canvassed their elections. Some recounted. Some audited. ALL certified. Just like other elections. That's not a serious threat. That's just YOU claiming it's a serious threat.

Forum List

Back