On Truth Social trump demands to be reinstated...again

But the economy was better under Trump... are you still going to deny that that is true?... unreal how much you have to ignore to say Trump is a joke while we are watching Biden stumble and fumble words and deeds...
Trump and Biden are both worthless fucks.

Trump just happens to be disgusting, filthy, and treasonous on top of everything else.

America is in desperate need of better political candidates, from both parties.

You are not paying attention. Anyone who thinks Trump was not cheated after all of this that has come out is a moron.
You STILL have shown NO proof. Whining about a lost election means nothing. All you have are empty words - nothing of substance.

Hell, trump's lawyers have been laughed out of courts all over the country because their "evidence of fraud" is pure BULLSHIT.

Trump is just a fucking pussy who cannot take a loss like a man. So he does what every sissy does, he whines and cries, and blames everyone else for his own shortcomings.

Last edited:
They did break the law by not investigating. This is about law not opinion. The Constitution guarantees free and fair elections. That did not happen. Every citizen has the standing to file the exact same suit. Rule of law.

Post the law which requires Congress to investigate every single claim of a crime...

Here are the facts. 147 members of Congress said fraud was very probable and taking the side of the Constitution they wanted to investigate. By voting not to investigate those members sided with the enemy. That is a violation of their oath of office. You do not take chances with our Constitution you make sure things are right. They decided our Constitution was not worthy of defense and they should pay for that.

Again rule of law. You seem not to value it one bit. Why is that traitor?

Uh, no, it's not a crime to not investigate something just because you're not happy about it. Again, Article I, Section 6, prevents this lawsuit from moving forward.

We will not forgive or forget the Trump cultists and MAGA Republicans who even now continue to support this madman after he has made clear he wants the “termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution.”

This is a well travelled road for clownish wannabe dictators who manage to convince millions with their “Big Lies.” Charlie Chaplin once mistakenly portrayed these types as mere clowns in The Great Dictator:

1670277286400.jpeg

Senile dementia, arrogance and megalomania can easily infect utterly unprincipled old men like Trump, who were born with silver spoons in their mouths and throughout their lives thrived on media attention. Crazy as a bat, Trump remains a master manipulator, a conman … and remains a threat.

Even penniless but politically cunning demagogues like Hitler have come to power and destroyed democracies under the right circumstances. Such conditions happily do not exist here. Only a self-destructive moron would be so dumb as to himself openly act upon this arrogance to try to overthrow all the Constitutional protections afforded by our powerful and long-lasting liberal-democratic capitalist society — even with support from moronic hordes of hateful cult followers. So Trump still only talks, encouraging his followers to take action.

Another far richer billionaire, Elon Musk, who is probably equally or more arrogant, certainly more competent as a businessman, younger, but of course is a foreigner, also has ambitions to become “a player” in U.S. politics. But he has wisely applied his imperial comments about “We will coup whoever we want!” to small countries like lithium-rich Bolivia — where he and reactionary coup makers were in any case rebuffed and made to look ridiculous in 2020.

Why are so many Americans so stupid as to worship these types of rich assholes? Do they really believe it will be so easy to overthrow the U.S. Constitution and our 240+ year old Republic?

Last edited:
You STILL have shown NO proof. Whining about a lost election means nothing. All you have are empty words - nothing of substance.

Hell, trump's lawyers have been laughed out of courts all over the country because their "evidence of fraud" is pure BULLSHIT.

Trump is just a fucking pussy who cannot take a loss like a man. So he does what every sissy does, he whines and cries, and blames everyone else for his own shortcomings.
I do not need proof when there is proof of how the members of Congress violated their oath office. If the SC decides they did evey action after Jan. 6th is illegitimate. That includes the swearing in of Biden. That also negates every one of EOs and any agreements or treaties signed by him.

Post the law which requires Congress to investigate every single claim of a crime...
The Constitution says it is to be defended against all enemies foreign and domestic, Are you going to tell me it does not? 147 members saw fraud. Fraud is certainly an enemy. They, 388 members of Congress, sided with the enemy by voting not to investigate the claim. A child could understand that. Go find one so he or she can explain it to you.

I do not need proof when there is proof of how the members of Congress violated their oath office. If the SC decides they did evey action after Jan. 6th is illegitimate. That includes the swearing in of Biden. That also negates every one of EOs and any agreements or treaties signed by him.

You have no proof members of Congress violated their oath of office. You're clueless as to how Congress is designed to function. That's on you, not them.

And why am I still waiting for you to post the law or rule that states Congress is obligated to investigate every claim of every crime? Even crimes lacking evidence of a crime?

You couldn't lower yourself to watch and find out for yourself, could you?

Nope, I could not. I do not watch TV news. Worst way to information there is. The only thing TV news is good for is a live event happening. I do not need someone on the TV telling me what to think.

You have no proof members of Congress violated their oath of office. You're clueless as to how Congress is designed to function. That's on you, not them.

And why am I still waiting for you to post the law or rule that states Congress is obligated to investigate every claim of every crime? Even crimes lacking evidence of a crime?
200 million people witnessed the vote. That is all the evidence needed.

As far as investigating every crime look at what they have done with Trump. You are an idiot.

So, he just doubled down that he wants to terminate the rules of the Constitution and make himself president.

And of course since he wants terminate the rules of the Constitution you will prostrate yourself in front of your picture of Trump and worship him even more than you did an hour ago.

So, he just doubled down that he wants to terminate the rules of the Constitution and make himself president.

And of course since he wants terminate the rules of the Constitution you will prostrate yourself in front of your picture of Trump and worship him even more than you did an hour ago.
Again, what power does he have. Stop your fucking whining.
:mm:

Trump and Biden are both worthless fucks.

Trump just happens to be disgusting, filthy, and treasonous on top of everything else.

America is in desperate need of better political candidates, from both parties.
They are all worthless fucks... but some of them want Americans to prosper and some of them don't.... Biden is on the side that doesn't want people to be self sufficient.... Trump being a business man wants people to succeed... so you choose... but if you choose neither you are dangerously wrong....

Forum List

Back