On video: Trump Says He Told Officials To “Slow The Testing Down” So Coronavirus Cases Don’t Increase

I'm telling you, the press is going to have a field day with this! The sad part is how many have died due to Trump's piss poor planning and his inability to convey to the nation the importance of taking the pandemic seriously, and now he says something like this.

25th Amendment?

The Twenty-fifth Amendment (Amendment XXV) to the United States Constitution says that if the President becomes unable to do their job, the Vice President becomes the President. This can happen for just a little while, if the President is just sick or disabled for a short time.

I'm telling you, the press is going to have a field day with this! The sad part is how many have died due to Trump's piss poor planning and his inability to convey to the nation the importance of taking the pandemic seriously, and now he says something like this.

25th Amendment?

The Twenty-fifth Amendment (Amendment XXV) to the United States Constitution says that if the President becomes unable to do their job, the Vice President becomes the President. This can happen for just a little while, if the President is just sick or disabled for a short time.
p8p2m9gckw551.jpg

Yawnnnn, the endless ankle biting, you must like sniffing peoples feet.

Most people tested are not sick and the few who are go home alive and well.

Deaths strikes mostly the old and the already sick.

Worldwide:

ACTIVE CASES

Currently Infected Patients

3,657,021 (99%)
in Mild Condition

54,505 (1%)
Serious or Critical

LINK

I'm gonna get rid of my scale so I don't gain weight.
And which one's the guy with cognitive decline again? In fairness, Trump could just be dumb as f***.
Trump's mind boggling admission begins at 1:19

Not testing will guarantee even more cases of the virus.

Don't these people understand yet that identifying people with the virus will allow those people to be quarantined so they can't spread it to more people?

The act of not doing that guarantees more cases.

Not finding the cases doesn't mean they don't exist. People will still end up in the hospital. People will still die.

This is just so irresponsible I can't believe it is happening here in the United States of America.

Don't these people understand yet that identifying people with the virus will allow those people to be quarantined so they can't spread it to more people?

Not finding the cases doesn't mean they don't exist. People will still end up in the hospital. People will still die.

This is just so irresponsible I can't believe it is happening here in the United States of America.

America is already the worlds leader in testing by sheer numbers, with over 27 Million, Brazing is second with 15 Million, Germany with 5 Million tests.

The virus isn't much of a threat to most of the age ranges, that is why testing everybody is absurd and a waste of resources.

I think I recall Elon Musk, a intelligent and logical guy, talk about the fact that many cases of the Wuhan Virus were deemed that not even by a test, but simply by symptoms. A 90 year old with 3 underlying conditions had the sniffles and a fever before he expires, and they are recorded as a "Covid-19 casualty". No test is even conducted. I think we should consider that he isn't lying.

Let's also be clear about this. In such an above case, covid-19 probably didn't kill him, natural causes/old age did. It's like suggesting, "man dies of headache" because the 102 year old complained of one the night before he died in his sleep.

In the process of life, society should at least allow some dignity of aging and death without stimatizing everyone due to the Communist Government of Chinas actions. As some wish to politically benefit from this in order to hurt Trump.

As an example, Canada leads the entire world in nursing home deaths due to Wuhan Virus. A whopping 84% of all our deaths from this scourge were from nursing homes. Seems our shut down did not help the most vulnerable among us and I don't hear many criticizing us.

Blame China and anyone wishing to benefit from this virus.

America is already the worlds leader in testing by sheer numbers, with over 27 Million, Brazing is second with 15 Million, Germany with 5 Million tests.
Russia has 16.7 million tests, but pathological liar Tramp said we have 20 million more tests than any other country!
Since when is 27 million 20 million more than 16.7 million????????

Russia has 16.7 million tests, but pathological liar Tramp said we have 20 million more tests than any other country!

Russia never tells the truth about anything, that's for sure. Though your point is noted.

What they understand is that responding to the pandemic appropriately could cost Trump the election.

It's party over what's best for the country, as usual.

Yawnnnn, the endless ankle biting, you must like sniffing peoples feet.

Most people tested are not sick and the few who are go home alive and well.

Deaths strikes mostly the old and the already sick.

Worldwide:

ACTIVE CASES

Currently Infected Patients

3,657,021 (99%)
in Mild Condition

54,505 (1%)
Serious or Critical

LINK
From your own link: death rate 9%

CLOSED CASES
Cases which had an outcome:
4,743,011 (91%)
Recovered / Discharged
466,848 (9%)
Deaths

My mistake, Brazil is right next to Russia on the board.

Corrected.

Forum List

Back