On video: Trump Says He Told Officials To “Slow The Testing Down” So Coronavirus Cases Don’t Increase

From your own link: death rate 9%

CLOSED CASES
Cases which had an outcome:
4,743,011 (91%)
Recovered / Discharged
466,848 (9%)
Deaths

Just for CLOSED cases only, not total infected cases or total population.

Don't be this dishonest again....

Just for CLOSED cases only, not total infected cases or total population.

Don't be this dishonest again....
Closed cases are the only ones that count in an honest evaluation of the death rate because including total infected assumes STUPIDLY that ALL of the infected unclosed cases will have NO deaths, which is moronic even for Trump Nazis!!!!!

I realize now why you morons are constantly shrieking "TDS!" every time your boy makes a fool of himself:

You have no way to defend him, because his ignorance is indefensible. So just circle the wagons and shriek "TDS! TDS!"

Tissue ?

Closed cases are the only ones that count in an honest evaluation of the death rate because including total infected assumes STUPIDLY that ALL of the infected unclosed cases will have NO deaths, which is moronic even for Trump Nazis!!!!!

Your statistical knowledge is abysmal.

You are supposed to go by the total number of INFECTED people to number of recovery to number of deaths of those infected.

Closed cases is a small portion of total infected number of people, which runs in the MILLIONS

Your statistical knowledge is abysmal.

You are supposed to go by the total number of INFECTED people to number of recovery to number of deaths of those infected.

Closed cases is a small portion of total infected number of people, which runs in the MILLIONS
LIAR!
Closed cases are larger than active cases and well more than half of total infected cases, but you knew that before you posted!
From YOUR own link:

ACTIVE CASES
Currently Infected Patients

CLOSED CASES
Cases which had an outcome

Total Coronavirus Cases:

LIAR!
Closed cases are larger than active cases and well more than half of total infected cases, but you knew that before you posted!
From YOUR own link:

ACTIVE CASES
Currently Infected Patients

CLOSED CASES
Cases which had an outcome

Total Coronavirus Cases:

Your stupidly is now off the charts, here is the CDC mortality rate calculator:

Mortality rate
A mortality rate is a measure of the frequency of occurrence of death in a defined population during a specified interval. Morbidity and mortality measures are often the same mathematically; it’s just a matter of what you choose to measure, illness or death. The formula for the mortality of a defined population, over a specified period of time, is:

Deaths occurring during a given time period
divided by
Size of the population among which
the deaths occurred
× 10 n

When mortality rates are based on vital statistics (e.g., counts of death certificates), the denominator most commonly used is the size of the population at the middle of the time period. In the United States, values of 1,000 and 100,000 are both used for 10n for most types of mortality rates. Table 3.4 summarizes the formulas of frequently used mortality measures.

=======

You are not even close....

:laugh:

Your stupidly is now off the charts, here is the CDC mortality rate calculator:

Mortality rate
A mortality rate is a measure of the frequency of occurrence of death in a defined population during a specified interval. Morbidity and mortality measures are often the same mathematically; it’s just a matter of what you choose to measure, illness or death. The formula for the mortality of a defined population, over a specified period of time, is:

divided by
the deaths occurred
× 10 n

When mortality rates are based on vital statistics (e.g., counts of death certificates), the denominator most commonly used is the size of the population at the middle of the time period. In the United States, values of 1,000 and 100,000 are both used for 10n for most types of mortality rates. Table 3.4 summarizes the formulas of frequently used mortality measures.

=======

You are not even close....

:laugh:
Ïrom your own link, liar:
Definition of death-to-case ratio
The death-to-case ratio is the number of deaths attributed to a particular disease during a specified time period divided by the number of new cases of that disease identified during the same time period.

What they understand is that responding to the pandemic appropriately could cost Trump the election.

It's party over what's best for the country, as usual.

Like most issues, there was no way to react to this without the media and his enemies criticizing and trying to lay blame.

Unfortunately for them, and fortunately for Trump, there is video of Biden and others calling Trump a racist for closing the border from China. There is also Pelosi and other politicians telling everyone to "go out and have a good time" for Chinese New Year. Trump will of course raise this in a future debate or attack ad.

I thought you could not trust anything Trump says because he lies.

Why do the left believe this?

Specifically, why isnt this considered one of his lies?

I'm gonna get rid of my scale so I don't gain weight.
And which one's the guy with cognitive decline again? In fairness, Trump could just be dumb as f***.
Trump's mind boggling admission begins at 1:19

My favorite. If you never get tested for Pregnancy, you can never get pregnant. New line for all Teenage horny boys.

I'm gonna get rid of my scale so I don't gain weight.
And which one's the guy with cognitive decline again? In fairness, Trump could just be dumb as f***.
Trump's mind boggling admission begins at 1:19

I know people that believe this shit I see it everyday on some other groups I belong to, stupid mf's.

Ïrom your own link, liar:
The death-to-case ratio is the number of deaths attributed to a particular disease during a specified time period divided by the number of new cases of that disease identified during the same time period.

This was right there in front of you:

"Mortality rate
A mortality rate is a measure of the frequency of occurrence of death in a defined population during a specified interval.
Morbidity and mortality measures are often the same mathematically; it’s just a matter of what you choose to measure, illness or death. The formula for the mortality of a defined population, over a specified period of time, is:

divided by

the deaths occurred
× 10 n

When mortality rates are based on vital statistics (e.g., counts of death certificates), the denominator most commonly used is the size of the population at the middle of the time period. In the United States, values of 1,000 and 100,000 are both used for 10n for most types of mortality rates. Table 3.4 summarizes the formulas of frequently used mortality measures."

bolding mine

=====

What YOU posted isn't the Mortality rate formula, which accounts for ALL of the people involved, you chose only a subset of the people, which is misleading.

You can't read apparently

This was right there in front of you:

"Mortality rate
A mortality rate is a measure of the frequency of occurrence of death in a defined population during a specified interval.
Morbidity and mortality measures are often the same mathematically; it’s just a matter of what you choose to measure, illness or death. The formula for the mortality of a defined population, over a specified period of time, is:

divided by

the deaths occurred
× 10 n

When mortality rates are based on vital statistics (e.g., counts of death certificates), the denominator most commonly used is the size of the population at the middle of the time period. In the United States, values of 1,000 and 100,000 are both used for 10n for most types of mortality rates. Table 3.4 summarizes the formulas of frequently used mortality measures."

bolding mine

=====

What YOU posted isn't the Mortality rate formula, which accounts for ALL of the people involved, you chose only a subset of the people, which is misleading.

You can't read apparently
This was right there in front of you,

What you posted was NOT the DISEASE death rate formula.

You can't read apparently!

Forum List

Back