Once again I am ashamed of the Republicans

It was an international anti terror rally....it was not a condolence call.

It's a public relations ploy and a security nightmare. The cost of sending our leadership to it would be outlandish. The security details alone would run into the millions. What exactly is the benefit to the United States to attend a rally?
And strangely that never stops Obama from going to Martha's Vineyard, or Michelle from going to Spain.
What a pathetic excuse.
Libs are really scraping the bottom of the excuse barrel for this buffoon.

So you have no idea what the benefit is. We should just do it because..... well, just because.
When the enemy sees the world powers such as the US and Russia combined with strong nations like France, and GB, combined with Muslim nations such as Egypt....and leaders such as an Israeli Leader with a Palestinian leader....joining hands in solidarity AGAINST them....it sends a message.

You are so wrapped up in defending the indefensible....you look like a fucking moron.

And you think that will make one damn bit of difference? Have you not paid attention to the news? Einstein said the definition of insanity is to keep doing the same thing and expect different results, but you think I look like a moron.
Doing the same thing?
Really?
When was the last time you saw the leader of Egypt, the leader of Israel, and the leader of the Palestinians standing together denouncing Islamic terrorism?
Go ahead...tell me how that was doing the same thing over and over again?

It's a public relations ploy and a security nightmare. The cost of sending our leadership to it would be outlandish. The security details alone would run into the millions. What exactly is the benefit to the United States to attend a rally?
And strangely that never stops Obama from going to Martha's Vineyard, or Michelle from going to Spain.
What a pathetic excuse.

So you have no idea what the benefit is. We should just do it because..... well, just because.
Ar you nuts? What is the benefit of uniting with world leaders to denounce terrorism?

No. I'm not nuts. This is a PR stunt and I see no benefit to it at all. If they were getting together for a summit in order to create a plan of action - that would be productive and worth the money. But so a bunch of leaders can get face time in the press? Are you nuts?
Well, it seems you are smarter than 40 leaders of the world. Good for you.
If you do not see the value of the leader of Israel standing with the Palestinian leader as they denounce Islamic terrorism.....then you have absolutely no understanding of the terms "strength in numbers" and "strength in solidarity".
Until Sunday...I would NEVER have thought that the leader of the Palestinians would be standing with the leader of Israel and many other countries denouncing Islamic terrorism.
I guess you already knew there was solidarity there.
Moron.

And you believe that will matter. You are deluded.

What a pathetic excuse.

Ar you nuts? What is the benefit of uniting with world leaders to denounce terrorism?

No. I'm not nuts. This is a PR stunt and I see no benefit to it at all. If they were getting together for a summit in order to create a plan of action - that would be productive and worth the money. But so a bunch of leaders can get face time in the press? Are you nuts?
If you do not see the value of the leader of Israel standing with the Palestinian leader as they denounce Islamic terrorism.....then you have absolutely no understanding of the terms "strength in numbers" and "strength in solidarity".
Until Sunday...I would NEVER have thought that the leader of the Palestinians would be standing with the leader of Israel and many other countries denouncing Islamic terrorism.
Moron.

40+ leaders of the world did.....but I guess you know better.
So, according to your logic, any protest, demonstration, rally....all a waste of time....
Am I correct?

What a pathetic excuse.

Moron.

And you believe that it doesn't matter. I wonder why 40 leaders in the world thought it did matter. Are they all deluded as well?

What a pathetic excuse.

No, you are nuts.

Then please do tell me. What will this accomplish, other than give the news shows something to give you to watch?

It will show the world that we will stand with other nations in defeating terrorism. I'd rather see the president showing his support than playing another round of golf or visiting with a pro basketball team.

You tell me, what would it have hurt for him to go?

It was an international anti terror rally....it was not a condolence call.

What a pathetic excuse.

When Nelson Mandella died Obama didn't have a problem with security getting to South Africa and posing for selfies. Maybe it is about race, huh?

Obama apologist will defend their messiah at all cost, no matter how foolish they look while doing so.

No, you are nuts.

Then please do tell me. What will this accomplish, other than give the news shows something to give you to watch?

It will show the world that we will stand with other nations in defeating terrorism. I'd rather see the president showing his support than playing another round of golf or visiting with a pro basketball team.

He is bent out of shape over the money it would have cost him to go....
But Holder was there....security was already in place...
Why did Obama tell him to leave and not attend the rally?
I mean...come on.....you cant tell me that Holder did not ask if he should attend the rally....40 heads of state and he was in the city....
Why did the president not want him to go?

Moron.

So, according to your logic, any protest, demonstration, rally....all a waste of time....
Am I correct?

For this problem, yes. A complete waste of time. Protests, demonstrations and rallies are to influence governments because they care what their citizens think, or at least don't want to have to deal with the fall out of outright ignoring it. Do you think terrorists care? Do you think someone who is willing to die for a cause gives a damn about whether or not world leaders get together? This is a PR stunt to make people like you feel good. The leaders were there because they want to get re-elected and this makes their people feel good. It won't do squat to address the problem. So I would rather not see millions of tax dollars spent to make you feel good.

If those world leaders come together in a conference and come up with a unified plan of action, that would be worth it. That I would support. But just a photo op so they can appear to be doing something, not likely. Because I am not a moron.

Moron.

Am I correct?

For this problem, yes. A complete waste of time. Protests, demonstrations and rallies are to influence governments because they care what their citizens think, or at least don't want to have to deal with the fall out of outright ignoring it. Do you think terrorists care? Do you think someone who is willing to die for a cause gives a damn about whether or not world leaders get together? This is a PR stunt to make people like you feel good. The leaders were there because they want to get re-elected and this makes their people feel good. It won't do squat to address the problem. So I would rather not see millions of tax dollars spent to make you feel good.

If those world leaders come together in a conference and come up with a unified plan of action, that would be worth it. That I would support. But just a photo op so they can appear to be doing something, not likely. Because I am not a moron.
Hey....sorry you do not see the value in "making people feel good".....
I do.
Now....go get an education. You sound like a blithering idiot.

No, you are nuts.

I mean...come on.....you cant tell me that Holder did not ask if he should attend the rally....40 heads of state and he was in the city....

Money? Does he bitch and moan when Obama and wife take two planes to Hawaii at the cost of 7+ million dollars each?

Moron.

Am I correct?

Yes, you are indeed a moron.

No, you are nuts.

No it won't. Do you think the world doesn't realize they stand for defeating terrorism? Did you see the Chancellor of Germany, slap your forehead, and realize you weren't aware she was opposed to terrorism? It shows the world nothing the world does not already know. It is a PR stunt and nothing more. It changes nothing and achieves nothing. The world is no different now than before it happened. There are no different policies, no new agreements, no new conferences planned. It was just a lot of people singing Kumbaya.

The hurt of sending the President is a combination of the cost and the potential of creating that much more of a target. Perhaps he should have sent someone like Kerry. But that too would have just been a PR stunt and the only downside of not sending someone is the President's PR. I don't care about his PR. If our leaders want to actually do something, I'm all for it. But I see no reason my tax dollars should go to yet another photo op for a bunch of politicians.

No, you are nuts.

Money? Does he bitch and moan when Obama and wife take two planes to Hawaii at the cost of 7+ million dollars each?

Yes, he does. He should have gone to Camp David if he wanted to take some time. What he doesn't do is bitch and moan about that and then want him to head for Europe so he can show the news shows how much he "cares".

Moron.

Am I correct?

And you have drunk the kool-aid.

No, you are nuts.

No it won't. Do you think the world doesn't realize they stand for defeating terrorism? Did you see the Chancellor of Germany, slap your forehead, and realize you weren't aware she was opposed to terrorism? It shows the world nothing the world does not already know. It is a PR stunt and nothing more. It changes nothing and achieves nothing. The world is no different now than before it happened. There are no different policies, no new agreements, no new conferences planned. It was just a lot of people singing Kumbaya.

The hurt of sending the President is a combination of the cost and the potential of creating that much more of a target. Perhaps he should have sent someone like Kerry. But that too would have just been a PR stunt and the only downside of not sending someone is the President's PR. I don't care about his PR. If our leaders want to actually do something, I'm all for it. But I see no reason my tax dollars should go to yet another photo op for a bunch of politicians.

You are an idiot if you believe marches and demonstrations don't mean anything or doesn't affect positive change.

Moron.

Am I correct?

And you have drunk the kool-aid.

How original.

No, you are nuts.

You are an idiot if you believe marches and demonstrations don't mean anything or doesn't affect positive change.
Bethe was one of those occupy folks sitting around saying down with capitalism...where is the freebies.....pass the bong"

THOSE demonstrations are worth it.

No, you are nuts.

Yes, he does. He should have gone to Camp David if he wanted to take some time. What he doesn't do is bitch and moan about that and then want him to head for Europe so he can show the news shows how much he "cares".

So it's all about the money then huh?

No, you are nuts.

You're an idiot if you think it will.

Forum List

Back