Once again I am ashamed of the Republicans

It was an international anti terror rally....it was not a condolence call.

It's a public relations ploy and a security nightmare. The cost of sending our leadership to it would be outlandish. The security details alone would run into the millions. What exactly is the benefit to the United States to attend a rally?
And strangely that never stops Obama from going to Martha's Vineyard, or Michelle from going to Spain.
What a pathetic excuse.
Libs are really scraping the bottom of the excuse barrel for this buffoon.

So you have no idea what the benefit is. We should just do it because..... well, just because.
Ar you nuts? What is the benefit of uniting with world leaders to denounce terrorism?
Are you also willing to disband the UN & NATO
I am willing to see the UN turned to scrap. But why do you ask?

It's a public relations ploy and a security nightmare. The cost of sending our leadership to it would be outlandish. The security details alone would run into the millions. What exactly is the benefit to the United States to attend a rally?
And strangely that never stops Obama from going to Martha's Vineyard, or Michelle from going to Spain.
What a pathetic excuse.

So you have no idea what the benefit is. We should just do it because..... well, just because.
Ar you nuts? What is the benefit of uniting with world leaders to denounce terrorism?
Good.
Because it fits the description you just made

What a pathetic excuse.

Good.
You're not making a lot of sense here. Sorry.

One would think that the Speaker of the House or the Senate majority leader could have showed up in France, but no they did nothing. As for the administration, who expected anything else? I guess Jake Tapper did, now he knows, or should but I am thinking as with all liberals all Obama has to say is something along the line, "gays have a right to marry" and Tapper will forget all about this incident.

Jake Tapper: I'm ashamed by U.S. leaders' absence in Paris

I say this as an American -- not as a journalist, not as a representative of CNN -- but as an American: I was ashamed.

I certainly understand the security concerns when it comes to sending President Barack Obama, though I can't imagine they're necessarily any greater than sending the lineup of other world leaders, especially in aggregate.

Remind me... who did the French send after the Boston Marathon bombing?

What a pathetic excuse.

When the enemy sees the world powers such as the US and Russia combined with strong nations like France, and GB, combined with Muslim nations such as Egypt....and leaders such as an Israeli Leader with a Palestinian leader....joining hands in solidarity AGAINST them....it sends a message.

You are so wrapped up in defending the indefensible....you look like a fucking moron.

What a pathetic excuse.

Good.
If you have a theory....you should simply say it....instead it appears you are afraid to say it and would rather insult others.

The day after Obama traveled to Paris, the partisan hack media would send their parroting rubes anti-Christian, leftist cartoons that had been published by the murdered cartoonists, and the copy-paste rubes would be foaming at the mouth and saying, "See? I told you so! Obamaz a commie!"

The day after Obama traveled to Paris, the partisan hack media would send their parroting rubes anti-Christian, leftist cartoons that had been published by the murdered cartoonists, and the copy-paste rubes would be foaming at the mouth and saying, "See? I told you so! Obamaz a commie!"

Yeah, that's why he didn't go I really think you are on to something, or on something.

One would think that the Speaker of the House or the Senate majority leader could have showed up in France, but no they did nothing. As for the administration, who expected anything else? I guess Jake Tapper did, now he knows, or should but I am thinking as with all liberals all Obama has to say is something along the line, "GOP House majority Whip Spoke at White Supremacist Confernece" and Tapper will forget all about this incident.

I say this as an American -- not as a journalist, not as a representative of CNN -- but as an American: I was ashamed.

I certainly understand the security concerns when it comes to sending President Barack Obama, though I can't imagine they're necessarily any greater than sending the lineup of other world leaders, especially in aggregate.

There were mass rallies when 9-11 happened. I went to the one at the Seattle Center right after 9-11. It was huge. There were rallies all over America. Well more like flower vigils, candle light vigils etc.

I don't know of even one leader or their administration from other nations showed up here to join with us.

Yet Obama or someone from the administration is supposed to go to France.

I think that people are holding our president and administration to a higher standard and I don't think it's fair.
Are you that stupid? Yes, of course.
First off, already posted was that Chirac was the first foreign leader to come to the US after 9/11, like right after.
Second, even if no other leader came, so what?
Third, there were 40 world leaders to show their opposition to terrorism and support for the people of France. It wasnt a flash mob that just showed up. They had planned it and announced it. And yet Obama couldnt even send Biden, much less go himself. Why not? What was so pressing that he couldn't go off to Paris for one fucking day and show that America stands with France against terrorism?
What was so pressing? It was the playoffs.

One would think that the Speaker of the House or the Senate majority leader could have showed up in France, but no they did nothing. As for the administration, who expected anything else? I guess Jake Tapper did, now he knows, or should but I am thinking as with all liberals all Obama has to say is something along the line, "GOP House majority Whip Spoke at White Supremacist Confernece" and Tapper will forget all about this incident.

Has it occurred to you that the Speaker or the Majority Leader weren't invited? Didn't think so.

Remind me of the massive rally after the bombing in which Obama and other world leaders marched in Boston or even DC...
One would think that the Speaker of the House or the Senate majority leader could have showed up in France, but no they did nothing. As for the administration, who expected anything else? I guess Jake Tapper did, now he knows, or should but I am thinking as with all liberals all Obama has to say is something along the line, "gays have a right to marry" and Tapper will forget all about this incident.

Good.
If you have a theory....you should simply say it....instead it appears you are afraid to say it and would rather insult others.
Who's insulting?

There were mass rallies when 9-11 happened. I went to the one at the Seattle Center right after 9-11. It was huge. There were rallies all over America. Well more like flower vigils, candle light vigils etc.

I don't know of even one leader or their administration from other nations showed up here to join with us.

Yet Obama or someone from the administration is supposed to go to France.

I think that people are holding our president and administration to a higher standard and I don't think it's fair.

What's with these RW nutters that think they can tell Obama where he needs to be?

He needs to go down to the border, he needs to go to France, he needs to get off the golf course....Geez! :p

You got three right so far. He should have gone to all three of those places.

What a pathetic excuse.

No. I'm not nuts. This is a PR stunt and I see no benefit to it at all. If they were getting together for a summit in order to create a plan of action - that would be productive and worth the money. But so a bunch of leaders can get face time in the press? Are you nuts?

What a pathetic excuse.

No. I'm not nuts. This is a PR stunt and I see no benefit to it at all. If they were getting together for a summit in order to create a plan of action - that would be productive and worth the money. But so a bunch of leaders can get face time in the press? Are you nuts?

No, you are nuts.

What a pathetic excuse.

When the enemy sees the world powers such as the US and Russia combined with strong nations like France, and GB, combined with Muslim nations such as Egypt....and leaders such as an Israeli Leader with a Palestinian leader....joining hands in solidarity AGAINST them....it sends a message.

You are so wrapped up in defending the indefensible....you look like a fucking moron.

And you think that will make one damn bit of difference? Have you not paid attention to the news? Einstein said the definition of insanity is to keep doing the same thing and expect different results, but you think I look like a moron.

What a pathetic excuse.

No, you are nuts.

Then please do tell me. What will this accomplish, other than give the news shows something to give you to watch?

What a pathetic excuse.

Well, it seems you are smarter than 40 leaders of the world. Good for you.
If you do not see the value of the leader of Israel standing with the Palestinian leader as they denounce Islamic terrorism.....then you have absolutely no understanding of the terms "strength in numbers" and "strength in solidarity".
Until Sunday...I would NEVER have thought that the leader of the Palestinians would be standing with the leader of Israel and many other countries denouncing Islamic terrorism.
I guess you already knew there was solidarity there.
Moron.

What a pathetic excuse.

No, you are nuts.

Then please do tell me. What will this accomplish, other than give the news shows something to give you to watch?
What do any protests, demonstrations, rallys accomplish sparky?

Forum List

Back