Once again I am ashamed of the Republicans

There are indications of sleeper cells being awakened for direct action in France. Now is not the time to send our entire leadership into that box. That would be incredibly stupid, and it would place the lives of innocents in the line of fire.

So the only two options were none or all? Really?
Which target do you suggest we send?

Wait. Let me guess...

Says the far left Obama drone that voted for him twice..

There are indications of sleeper cells being awakened for direct action in France. Now is not the time to send our entire leadership into that box. That would be incredibly stupid, and it would place the lives of innocents in the line of fire.

Wait. Let me guess...
There are no targets. You are a scared pussy if you think SS or French security cannot protect a world leader for a few hours. Obviously Bibi and Abbas and 38 other world leaders had no issue going.

Wait. Let me guess...
There are no targets. You are a scared pussy if you think SS or French security cannot protect a world leader for a few hours. Obviously Bibi and Abbas and 38 other world leaders had no issue going.
So the excuse some assholes are clinging to is that the President of the United States is afraid of terrorists.

That has to be a new low for them...and for America.

So the excuse some assholes are clinging to is that the President of the United States is afraid of terrorists.

"I pose a threat to several hundred people if I go to church. I know the threats that are made against me. We all know the possibility of terrorism. We have seen the barricades that have had to be built around the White House. And, therefore, I don't feel—and my minister knows this and supports me in this position—I don't feel that I have a right to go to church, knowing that my being there could cause something of the kind that we have seen in other places, in Beirut, for example." - Ronald Reagan.

"I pose a threat to several hundred people if I go to church. I know the threats that are made against me. We all know the possibility of terrorism. We have seen the barricades that have had to be built around the White House. And, therefore, I don't feel—and my minister knows this and supports me in this position—I don't feel that I have a right to go to church, knowing that my being there could cause something of the kind that we have seen in other places, in Beirut, for example." - Ronald Reagan.
That's relevant how?

That's relevant how?
Afraid of terrorists. "A new low".

Says the far left Obama drone that voted for him twice..

Liar. Why do you feel the need to lie? Is this something you have seen a doctor about?

You should.

What do you think you accomplish by lying? All it actually accomplishes is establishing you as a liar. Is this how you want to go through life, to be known as a liar?

Really?

One would think that the Speaker of the House or the Senate majority leader could have showed up in France, but no they did nothing. As for the administration, who expected anything else? I guess Jake Tapper did, now he knows, or should but I am thinking as with all liberals all Obama has to say is something along the line, "gays have a right to marry" and Tapper will forget all about this incident.

Jake Tapper: I'm ashamed by U.S. leaders' absence in Paris

I say this as an American -- not as a journalist, not as a representative of CNN -- but as an American: I was ashamed.

I certainly understand the security concerns when it comes to sending President Barack Obama, though I can't imagine they're necessarily any greater than sending the lineup of other world leaders, especially in aggregate.

Remind me... who did the French send after the Boston Marathon bombing?
It was an international anti terror rally....it was not a condolence call.

It's a public relations ploy and a security nightmare. The cost of sending our leadership to it would be outlandish. The security details alone would run into the millions. What exactly is the benefit to the United States to attend a rally?

One would think that the Speaker of the House or the Senate majority leader could have showed up in France, but no they did nothing. As for the administration, who expected anything else? I guess Jake Tapper did, now he knows, or should but I am thinking as with all liberals all Obama has to say is something along the line, "gays have a right to marry" and Tapper will forget all about this incident.

I say this as an American -- not as a journalist, not as a representative of CNN -- but as an American: I was ashamed.

I certainly understand the security concerns when it comes to sending President Barack Obama, though I can't imagine they're necessarily any greater than sending the lineup of other world leaders, especially in aggregate.

It's a public relations ploy and a security nightmare. The cost of sending our leadership to it would be outlandish. The security details alone would run into the millions. What exactly is the benefit to the United States to attend a rally?
And strangely that never stops Obama from going to Martha's Vineyard, or Michelle from going to Spain.
What a pathetic excuse.
Libs are really scraping the bottom of the excuse barrel for this buffoon.

It would give the same whiners a chance to whine about the cost of the trip. They need to be upset, all the time, and since they can't get upset about the cost of a trip, they are whining there was no trip.

And strangely that never stops Obama from going to Martha's Vineyard, or Michelle from going to Spain.
What a pathetic excuse.

So you have no idea what the benefit is. We should just do it because..... well, just because.

What a pathetic excuse.
No one gives a flying fuck how you perpetual whiners feel. Really.

In fact, there is a certain pleasure that comes from watching you whine.

If there was intelligence that a sleeper cell was active in Martha's Vineyard, Obama would not go there. Idiot.

What a pathetic excuse.

Says the far left drone that still backs Obamacare...

What a pathetic excuse.

Wow. You really like piling on lies on top of lies, eh?

Your jokes are getting really stale, though. You really need to try harder.

What a pathetic excuse.

Wow. You really like piling on lies on top of lies, eh?

Your jokes are getting really stale, though. You really need to try harder.

Sorry far left drone people here know you are back Obamacare, so if there is a lair, it is you not wanting to admit to being a far left hack..

What a pathetic excuse.

If there was intelligence that a sleeper cell was active in Martha's Vineyard, Obama would not go there. Idiot.

What the hell? You don't need to whine about it.

It would give the same whiners a chance to whine about the cost of the trip. They need to be upset, all the time, and since they can't get upset about the cost of a trip, they are whining there was no trip.

Obama could have shut up everyone by sending Holder who was already in France. Even that was too much. This had to be a slap in the French face, for some reason.

NO, idiot. We complain when he takes trips for his own jollies. No one complains when he goes on legtimate presidential duty trips.

What a pathetic excuse.

So you have no idea what the benefit is. We should just do it because..... well, just because.
Ar you nuts? What is the benefit of uniting with world leaders to denounce terrorism?

What a pathetic excuse.

Ar you nuts? What is the benefit of uniting with world leaders to denounce terrorism?
Are you also willing to disband the UN & NATO

Forum List

Back