Once Again.......Obama Bows To Chinese President

How about how they dress him up like he's some doll or something and then he BOWs to them for doing it

embarrassing bowing to the communist who treats their people like slaves. the hell with their "human rights" record Democrat/progressives loves them some commies

When I see threads like this, I really despair for any future America might have in an international world.

Really....the comments here are so xenophobic, so stupid and mindlessly bitter that it really demonstrates that the challenge open minded Americans have infront of them.

I find his constant gum chewing tackiness to be far more disturbing.

How about how they dress him up like he's some doll or something and then he BOWs to them for doing it

embarrassing

He looks like a waiter at a wedding.

embarrassing bowing to the communist who treats their people like slaves. the hell with their "human rights" record Democrat/progressives loves them some commies

Sorry....do you mean Nixon or Bush, like here....

china_apec_bush.jpg

The next two years are going to be an excruciating ordeal of public tackiness while Obama continues his descent into sheer and utter irrelevance.

by boedicca on US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Last edited:
They do not understand diplomacy.

Nor do they understand basic manners.

Bowing in much of Asia is much like shaking hands in much of the west. I bow to people ten times a day in countries like Thailand, Burma or Laos, and dare say I get treated with a lot more respect as a result than some of the xenophobes here. They say travel opens the mind - this thread ably demonstrates what happens to the minds of those who stay home.

This from an academic with some knowledge of the Japanese and a supporter of Obama:

""The bow as he"
(Obama) "performed did not just display weakness in Red State terms, but evoked weakness in Japanese terms….The last thing the Japanese want or need is a weak looking American president and, again, in all ways, he unintentionally played that part."

This same academic mentions Nixon's bow:

""Yet, (and?) Nixon gets the bow right. Slight arch from the waist hands at his side."

On President Obama 8217 s Bow to the Japanese Emperor An Academic Friend Writes That Both the Left and the Right Are Wrong - ABC News

Obama continues to make this same mistake wherever he goes.
The OP is about him bowing in general, not how he bowed.

They do not understand diplomacy.

Nor do they understand basic manners.

Bowing in much of Asia is much like shaking hands in much of the west. I bow to people ten times a day in countries like Thailand, Burma or Laos, and dare say I get treated with a lot more respect as a result than some of the xenophobes here. They say travel opens the mind - this thread ably demonstrates what happens to the minds of those who stay home.
Americans are generally clueless to what goes on in the rest of the world.

And how he will honor all countries traditions but his own. Well....our own.

So you are saying that bowing is wrong, even though it is a time honored tradition?
Do you need plastic sheets for your beds still?
//////////////
interesting you bring up plastic sheets, how often do you change yours ?

bowing is a time honored tradition? by/for whom ? certainly NOT true for red blooded Americans....., which that commie muslime illegal alien :up:
I bow to my God, but to NO MAN.

Americans are generally clueless to what goes on in the rest of the world.

AquaAthena does seem to be keen to prove that....

(....although I have to say that Americans I meet in the rest of the world are generally more polite and better informed than many Europeans.)

Forum List

Back