Once again "Our violence is speech, your speech is violence"

They referenced the safety of their staff. Please show me where the people wanting to attend the talk threatened the host sites.

Are you denying anti-fa tries to stop gatherings/speeches by political opponents?
Yet none of the canceled venues said ANTIFA threatened their staff in any way. Something like would have at least generated a police report, yet you have nothing like that to back up your silly claim. His attendees want to kill people. They didn't want to supply a venue for that.

Yet none of the canceled venues said ANTIFA threatened their staff in any way. Something like would have at least generated a police report, yet you have nothing like that to back up your silly claim. His attendees want to kill people. They didn't want to supply a venue for that.

This is funny from someone who is on record supporting Anti-fa in disrupting anything they disagree with.

Can't have it both ways, you wanna be revolutionary.

Then maybe it was not Antifa. That certainly does not help your case if you think random people called and made threats because he was speaking there.

The idea that the venues were afraid of the people that wanted to attend is asinine. You need a lot more than bland conjecture to make that claim.

A falsehood is a falsehood without evidence in this world. Speculating fraud when their is none is a lie not a falsehood.
Pretty much fits the loonie Left's four year plus rant that Trump colluded with the Russians to steal the election from SHillary.

Last edited:
This is funny from someone who is on record supporting Anti-fa in disrupting anything they disagree with.

Can't have it both ways, you wanna be revolutionary.
I'm just asking you to support the claim. Seems you haven't been able to do that yet.

Then maybe it was not Antifa. That certainly does not help your case if you think random people called and made threats because he was speaking there.

The idea that the venues were afraid of the people that wanted to attend is asinine. You need a lot more than bland conjecture to make that claim.
Without any indications otherwise, your blaming ANTIFA for the cancellations is just blind conjecture. If they had received threatening phone calls, don't you think there would be at least one police report?

I'm just asking you to support the claim. Seems you haven't been able to do that yet.

How would I have access to over the phone or emailed threats to the venues?

Why would the venues book this guy, 5 of them, then change their mind?

My version and kirk's version, Anti-fa threatened them, makes far more sense than your version that the venues think the speakers supporters will get violent. They know who he is when they signed a contract, why would all 5 not just reject hosting him?

Without any indications otherwise, your blaming ANTIFA for the cancellations is just blind conjecture. If they had received threatening phone calls, don't you think there would be at least one police report?

Not if they just caved in and cancelled.

Bulldog:-I SUPPORT ANTIFA THREATENING CONSERVATIVES

Bulldog: ANTIFA DOESN"T THREATEN CONSERVATIVES

Good example of doublethink.

How would I have access to over the phone or emailed threats to the venues?

Why would the venues book this guy, 5 of them, then change their mind?

My version and kirk's version, Anti-fa threatened them, makes far more sense than your version that the venues think the speakers supporters will get violent. They know who he is when they signed a contract, why would all 5 not just reject hosting him?
You'll have to ask them. Otherwise, you're just making shit up. It's a crazy right winger claim. Not my job to prove it for you.

Not if they just caved in and cancelled.

Bulldog:-I SUPPORT ANTIFA THREATENING CONSERVATIVES

Bulldog: ANTIFA DOESN"T THREATEN CONSERVATIVES

Good example of doublethink.
Another example of you just making shit up, unless you can show a link where I said either of those things.

Actually a civil trial is a preponderance of the evidence, but only IF they go on the merits. Weren't most of these cases dismissed out of hand or for jurisdictional issues?

How many actually went in front of juries?

Judges make the decisions on evidence.

Arizona

"The allegations included fabricated ballots and fraudulent use of the election system’s hardware. The plaintiffs also sought a temporary restraining order and preliminary injunction to prevent the governor from transmitting the certified election results to the Electoral College. The U.S. District Court for the District of Arizona granted the defendants’ motions to dismiss the case, concluding that the court could not decertify the election results in the state and that accusations of election fraud “that find favor in the public sphere of gossip and innuendo cannot be a substitute for earnest pleadings and procedure in federal court.

Pretty much fits the loonie Left's four year plus rant that Trump colluded with the Russians to steal the election from SHillary.

I think it's a conspiracy to conflate criminal conspiracy with collusion that has you confused. Cause, Trumpybear's campaign colluded with Russians, but Muller couldn't conclude the Russian Government and the Trumpyberra campaign conspired together.

You'll have to ask them. Otherwise, you're just making shit up. It's a crazy right winger claim. Not my job to prove it for you.

You have just shown that classic SJW/progressive leftist trait of refusing to admit to anything. You have no scruples or morals. You lie at will, and believe only in the "victory" of your political ways.

Another example of you just making shit up, unless you can show a link where I said either of those things.

Not making shit up, and you know it. All leftists are liars, by omission, or commission.

Judges make the decisions on evidence.

Arizona

"The allegations included fabricated ballots and fraudulent use of the election system’s hardware. The plaintiffs also sought a temporary restraining order and preliminary injunction to prevent the governor from transmitting the certified election results to the Electoral College. The U.S. District Court for the District of Arizona granted the defendants’ motions to dismiss the case, concluding that the court could not decertify the election results in the state and that accusations of election fraud “that find favor in the public sphere of gossip and innuendo cannot be a substitute for earnest pleadings and procedure in federal court.

It doesn't say they found no fraud, just that they wouldn't decertify the election.

Forum List

Back