Once again pointing out the elephant in the room

We do not have a system of "taxation without consent". Your argument is built on a false premise, and thus collapses.

We absolutely due have a system of taxation without consent. Your contention is built on a false assertion, and thus collapses.

*eagerly awaits run off into the woods argument*
Obviously you misinterpret how our system works, oh well......... :eusa_whistle:

Problem is americans want all the stuff they don't want to pay for.

They do not want to be held accountable for a free and self sufficient society, so these sell outs enable the ruling class and the machine state.

We do not have a system of "taxation without consent". Your argument is built on a false premise, and thus collapses.

We absolutely due have a system of taxation without consent.
Nope. We vote for and against tax increases every election. ln fact, there is a tax increase measure on my state's ballot for this election, and our state's TV breaks are flooded with For and Against ads.

Try again, kid.
what about o-care?

That Hertitage Foundation Care?

We absolutely due have a system of taxation without consent. Your contention is built on a false assertion, and thus collapses.

Yep. I've said it a hundred times if I have said it once. If you want to know who is to blame for the massive debt, look in the mirror.

And Mexico will pay for the wall.

So your remedy is to trade govt overlords for corporate overlords.

Pass.

I do not accept government overlords or corporate overlords. I thoroughly reject exploitation and the use of force to achieve population control.

An NGO that is voluntarily funded and does not use violence to achieve political ends is alright in my book. You do realize an NGO is the equivalent of a charity or public service group, right?

Nope. We vote for and against tax increases every election. ln fact, there is a tax increase measure on my state's ballot for this election, and our state's TV breaks are flooded with For and Against ads.

Try again, kid.
what about o-care?
What about it?

Obama and the Democrats told us they would enact it if elected. They put a plan on the table.

The American people consented to it.

And they can always repeal it if they don't like it.

Yes. The Democrats solution is you don't have to pay for it, tax the rich. Problem is they're spending so much at this point you could take all the money from the rich at this point and it wouldn't cover it

They do not want to be held accountable for a free and self sufficient society, so these sell outs enable the ruling class and the machine state.

Look, I agree with all the the-public-needs-to-resist-and-withhold-consent business, but power always does whatever it can, and the american public has participated in it's own situation. And as long as the unsubstantial people think change is going to come without them having to change anything they're doing personally, here we shall squat forever.

I don't see Cliven Bundy as the model for anything.

Yes. The Democrats solution is you don't have to pay for it, tax the rich. Problem is they're spending so much at this point you could take all the money from the rich at this point and it wouldn't cover it

Sure, partisanshit will make this all go away.

The people do not have control over the system. You have been manipulated. Wake up or get back in the toolbox.

Sure, partisanshit will make this all go away.

The Republicans are saying tax the rich? Seriously, you believe that? OK, I call bullshit to that, prove it

Try again, kid.
what about o-care?
What about it?

Obama and the Democrats told us they would enact it if elected. They put a plan on the table.

They didn't sell it as a tax. Do you remember the infamous line "this is not a tax?"

Look, I agree with all the the-public-needs-to-resist-and-withhold-consent business, but power always does whatever it can, and the amiercan public has participated in it's own situation. And as long as the unsubstantial people think change is going to come without them having to change anything they're doing personally, here we shall squat forever.

That is so moronic.

Rather than redefining who has the power, you are supporting complacency and the same endless game of lobbying the powers that be. The best way for the unsubstantial people to change is by taking direct action.

Look, I agree with all the the-public-needs-to-resist-and-withhold-consent business, but power always does whatever it can, and the amiercan public has participated in it's own situation. And as long as the unsubstantial people think change is going to come without them having to change anything they're doing personally, here we shall squat forever.

That is so moronic.

Rather than redefining who has the power, you are supporting complacency and the same endless game of lobbying the powers that be.

Yeah see I don't know how you get there from what I posted, but ok.

Forum List

Back