Once again pointing out the elephant in the room

If you don't like the system our Founders created, you are in the wrong country.

I am in the right country. The place I was born in.

Comparing yourself to a rape victim now, are you? Wow! What a fucking creep!

Of course, the retard fails to comprehend the argument.

If silence equals consent, like you just argued, then the standard should apply in all situations.

Unlike a rape victim, you are free to leave any time you wish, retard. See ya!

Oh, there it is. The classic run away argument.

So the government can rape you, kill your family, and degrade your humanity. It is all okay because you can leave at any time. :lmao:

Someone could flee into the woods and never be raped. I suppose people living in warzones where rape is prevalent are consenting to being fucked by soldiers?

We electe leaders, we often vote on ballot questions . We have courts to settle disputes over our laws and regs . How is that like a street gang?

You have to be a dramatic dumb ass to start a thread like this . You want all the great things that come wh our country , but you don't want to pay your dues .

Just move somewhere else ! Problem solved .

If you don't like the system our Founders created, you are in the wrong country.

I am in the right country. The place I was born in.

You clearly don't like here. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

Comparing yourself to a rape victim now, are you? Wow! What a fucking creep!

Of course, the retard fails to comprehend the argument.

If silence equals consent, like you just argued, then the standard should apply in all situations.

You get to vote. Not voting is NOTHING like being raped, creepo. It's the worst false analogy ever.

You are consenting to whatever everyone else decides. There's the social contract you asked for, dipshit.

Unlike a rape victim, you are free to leave any time you wish, retard. See ya!

Oh, there it is. The classic run away argument.

So the government can rape you, kill your family, and degrade your humanity. It is all okay because you can leave at any time :lmao:

Still comparing yourself to a rape victim? Seriously? You aren't just a loser, you are one ignorant creep.

What, you're still here? Why haven't you started packing? Do you LIKE being raped?

I guess so.

We electe leaders, we often vote on ballot questions . We have courts to settle disputes over our laws and regs

All illusionist tricks. They ultimately serve a ruling class agenda. The bullshit idea that the state works for the people is a huge lie.

You have to be a dramatic dumb ass to start a thread like this . You want all the great things that come wh our country , but you don't want to pay your dues

The great things in this country are not provided by the government.

The state is doing only fucked up things, but you probably have not been paying attention.

So give up on my homeland? Just accept the beating and go live in a hut in Kenya, where the same shit is going on?

We do not have a system of "taxation without consent". Your argument is built on a false premise, and thus collapses.

We absolutely due have a system of taxation without consent. Your contention is built on a false assertion, and thus collapses.

*eagerly awaits run off into the woods argument*
Those who create taxes are elected by us......that is representation and consent. If you cannot get a majority to vote the way you want them to, well....you aren't very convincing.

Exactly my point. We pay the government to not fuck with our lives more than they already are.

I think the last time I had any interaction with a government agency was back in May when I got my license renewed... I'm just not seeing this "Government is messing with us" reality you seem to live in.

Insults are worthless.

Debate the issues and stop insulting my intelligence. Do not like the debate? Then go cry about it.

I am debatign the issue. The issue is "Why are Libertarians petulant children with a fantasy view of the world?"

It isn't free when others are paying the price. You call it fair, but it is not fair when one side does not want the "free stuff" they are being forced to pay for.

I'm sure they can find a country where they practice "No government". I hear Somalia is nice this time of year.

Talk about a sore loser! Holy shit! If a vote doesn't go Onyx's way, he cries, "RAPE!!!"

Jesus H. Christ.

You clearly don't like here. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

I love it hear.

Doesn't mean I like all you worthless tools fucking over your fellow man.

You get to vote. Not voting is NOTHING like being raped, creepo.

It is a moral equivalency.

You are applying a hypocritical standard.

You are consenting to whatever everyone else decides.

When did I voice my consent?

Are you still maintaining that silence equals consent?

Still comparing yourself to a rape victim? Seriously? You aren't just a loser, you are one ignorant creep.

What, you're still here? Why haven't you started packing? Do you LIKE being raped?

Deflection. Answer the question.

Is someone consenting to being raped if they do not run out into the woods? If that is not the case, then compare that to someone living among society but not agreeing to the mythical social contract.

We do not have a system of "taxation without consent". Your argument is built on a false premise, and thus collapses.

We absolutely due have a system of taxation without consent. Your contention is built on a false assertion, and thus collapses.

*eagerly awaits run off into the woods argument*
Those who create taxes are elected by us......that is representation and consent. If you cannot get a majority to vote the way you want them to, well....you aren't very convincing.
Apparently Onyx thinks if every vote isn't unanimous, he's being gang raped. :rolleyes:

We electe leaders, we often vote on ballot questions . We have courts to settle disputes over our laws and regs

All illusionist tricks. They ultimately serve a ruling class agenda. The bullshit idea that the state works for the people is a huge lie.

You have to be a dramatic dumb ass to start a thread like this . You want all the great things that come wh our country , but you don't want to pay your dues

The great things in this country are not provided by the government.

The state is doing only fucked up things, but you probably have not been paying attention.

So give up on my homeland? Just accept the beating and go live in a hut in Kenya, where the same shit is going on?

What are these great things you speak of?

And if you were king of the USA , how would the country run?

I think the last time I had any interaction with a government agency was back in May when I got my license renewed... I'm just not seeing this "Government is messing with us" reality you seem to live in.

Seriously?

The entire economy is running on a ruling class agenda. That means your wealth and your prosperity.

I am debatign the issue. The issue is "Why are Libertarians petulant children with a fantasy view of the world?"

More deflection.

Quite obvious that the truth is not on your side.

I'm sure they can find a country where they practice "No government". I hear Somalia is nice this time of year.

You mean the anocracy with seven highly corrupt and fascist governments, further divided by dozens of very powerful warlords and Islamic terror groups?

But I was also referring to fire depts. Things like that.

Easy for a community to fund a fire department. It can be done privatized or operated collectively by the community. Personally I believe civilians should buy their own fire emergency equipment, but whatever.

We cant have zero laws and someone has to enforce the laws we need.

We can and we do not.

All you need is proper organization and guns that kill. The laws never worked for the common man to begin with. The established law always ends up serving a more malevolent agenda, even when founded on good intentions.
My Dad was a volunteer fireman in my hometown for 20 years joining other responsible citizens!

What are these great things you speak of?

The land, the history, and the culture. Starting to have my doubts on the culture.

And if you were king of the USA , how would the country run?

I would not run the country.

That is the whole problem. Inhumans playing with our lives like games.

My Dad was a volunteer fireman in my hometown for 20 years joining other responsible citizens!

That's great.

The future of humanity comes when we start doing good things for each other without the expectation of reward or the usage of violence.

False, our representatives are put into power by big money and media.

The fact that the population is conditioned means it would not matter if our vote did actually count for something.

All you've said is we don't need it, you haven't backed up anything. You haven't even made your proposal clear. Are you a full anarchist? Do you just think funding should be voluntary or do you think all government should be voluntary, as in court decisions are non enforceable? You're completely vague. I'm a small government libertarian, I should be a short putt for you, but I have no idea what you're specifically arguing

That forced taxation is an immoral means to an end.

It should of been clear to anyone with basic reading comprehension skills, but it is pretty obvious that most people nowadays are certified morons.

Are you a full anarchist?

There is no such thing as a half anarchist.

Snark, no answer to the question. Look guy, if you want to spend all day sitting in a tower with a rifle to protect you property, you go right ahead. But it's no way to live in my view

That's great.

The future of humanity comes when we start doing good things for each other without the expectation of reward or the usage of violence.
Actually he was just a selfish as I am as is Trump! It was cheaper and more efficient to have volunteers who answered the call ....just in case it was our home!
It is called neighbors helping neighbors. He was just doing what others in that day did... looked out for each other as it was how we could progress as a civilization.

Tyranny of the majority. Another liberal lie, that you respect the rights of the minority is exposed

Forum List

Back