Once again pointing out the elephant in the room

Snark, no answer to the question. Look guy, if you want to spend all day sitting in a tower with a rifle to protect you property, you go right ahead. But it's no way to live in my view

Who said I want to go it alone?

I believe in organization and cooperation. I do not believe in the systematic violence that defines the state.

We do not have a system of "taxation without consent". Your argument is built on a false premise, and thus collapses.

We absolutely due have a system of taxation without consent.
Nope. We vote for and against tax increases every election. ln fact, there is a tax increase measure on my state's ballot for this election, and our state's TV breaks are flooded with For and Against ads.

Try again, kid.
what about o-care?
What about it?

Obama and the Democrats told us they would enact it if elected. They put a plan on the table.

The American people consented to it.

And they can always repeal it if they don't like it.
They didn't sell it as a tax. Do you remember the infamous line "this is not a tax?"
?

Actually he was just a selfish as I am as is Trump! It was cheaper and more efficient to have volunteers who answered the call ....just in case it was our home!
It is called neighbors helping neighbors. He was just doing what others in that day did... looked out for each other as it was how we could progress as a civilization.

Well I agree that it is also selfish, but for the right reasons.

I am a firm advocate of utilitarianism, or that all moral goodness resolves from utility for the individual. I do not actually believe that people do things out of the kindness of their hearts, but I believe there is such a thing as good intentions.

Neighbors helping neighbors is at the core of anarchist thought.

Actually he was just a selfish as I am as is Trump! It was cheaper and more efficient to have volunteers who answered the call ....just in case it was our home!
It is called neighbors helping neighbors. He was just doing what others in that day did... looked out for each other as it was how we could progress as a civilization.

Well I agree that it is also selfish, but for the right reasons.

I am a firm advocate of utilitarianism, or that all moral goodness resolves from utility for the individual. I do not actually believe that people do things out of the kindness of their hearts, but I believe there is such a thing as good intentions.

Neighbors helping neighbors is at the core of anarchist thought.

Most "good intentions" comes from logical and common sense reasons for doing the "good intentions".
For example the "volunteer" fire group is to protect people/property which is frankly a selfish and logical action as to NOT protect from fire would destroy a component of the civilized society.

Snark, no answer to the question. Look guy, if you want to spend all day sitting in a tower with a rifle to protect you property, you go right ahead. But it's no way to live in my view

Who said I want to go it alone?

I believe in organization and cooperation. I do not believe in the systematic violence that defines the state.

And that falls apart the first time marauders who don't want to be part of your town come through, kill your family and take off

And that falls apart the first time marauders who don't want to be part of your town come through, kill your family and take off

What if the economics of force are in favor of the civilized and not this hypothetical band of marauders"?

Nestor Mahkno led an anarchist army 100,000 strong. Pretty sure bandits were not a huge concern for Ukrainian anarchists.

I do not accept government overlords or corporate overlords. I thoroughly reject exploitation and the use of force to achieve population control.
Is Proctor and Gamble forcing women to have abortions?

Most "good intentions" comes from logical and common sense reasons for doing the "good intentions".
For example the "volunteer" fire group is to protect people/property which is frankly a selfish and logical action as to NOT protect from fire would destroy a component of the civilized society.

We are in agreement. Like I said, people do not do things out of the pure kindness of their heart. Even charity is motivated by a desire for recognition and validation.

By the way, not a fan of charity. I have had to distinguish the difference between voluntary social institutions and charities in the past.

What if the economics of force are in favor of the civilized and not this hypothetical band of marauders"?

Nestor Mahkno led an anarchist army 100,000 strong. Pretty sure bandits were not a huge concern for Ukrainian anarchists.

I'm not talking about an army. Say it was four guys. So, you get home, your family is dead. Your move. So?

Is Proctor and Gamble forcing women to have abortions?

No, which is exactly why I believe corporations can coexist with a free society.

A profitable business institution is not mutually exclusive with a violent institution that instigates population control.

And yet they were ultimately destroyed.

I'm not talking about an army. Say it was four guys. So, you get home, your family is dead. Your move. So?

That would fucking suck, but I am not sure what your point is.

Everything comes down to economics of force. Good guys vs bad guys, and for almost all of history the bad guys have been winning.

That would fucking suck, but I am not sure what your point is.

Everything comes down to economics of force. Good guys vs bad guys, and for almost all of history the bad guys have been winning.

:wtf:

You're not sure what my point is?

So your response to your dead family is "that would fucking suck?" So you'd just start a new one?

And obviously my point is law and order. Police, criminal courts, ... You can't possibly be so dumb you didn't get that was the point. Stop playing dumb

The economics of force were not on their side. An army of 100,000 had no chance against a half dozen armies with several million troops combined between them.

The point though is that bandits were not much of a concern. For some reason statists love to make the marauder bandit argument..

The economics of force were not on their side. An army of 100,000 had no chance against a half dozen armies with several million troops combined between them.

The point though is that bandits were not much of a concern. For some reason statists love to make the marauder bandit argument..

Then why don't you have an answer for it other than the death of your family would "fucking suck?"

You were unclear. You have poor speech abilities.

So your response to your dead family is "that would fucking suck?" So you'd just start a new one?

Unless I had a way to ressurect them from the dead.

And obviously my point is law and order. Police, criminal courts, ... You can't possibly be so dumb you didn't get that was the point. Stop playing dumb

That is a false premise.

I can go deal with the whimsical bandits without the police or courts (which work for and are controlled by the bad guys). The role of the militia is important in dealing with violent aggressors.

So he was stupid. Thanks.

So he was stupid. Thanks.

How was he stupid?

I respect him for fighting. The black army lasted three years and made a lasting impact. You still have people today telling the stories of the infamous Calvary riding into battle hoisting banners saying "Liberty or death!" and "Freedom for the working man!"

The Revolutionary Insurrectionary Army of Ukraine actually led had a direct influence on the CNT anarchist rebellion in Catalonia. Every revolution emboldens the movement and the spirit of the struggle.

And you make love to a sociopolitical theory that in reality is unworkable. The point is obvious, human interaction breeds both cooperation and conflict, human nature (self preservation, ambition, aberration, etc) isn't accounted for in your perfect model. In fact your model is a more rapid path to chaos and conflict.

You were unclear. You have poor speech abilities.

Unless I had a way to ressurect them from the dead.

That is a false premise.

I can go deal with the whimsical bandits without the police or courts (which work for and are controlled by the bad guys). The role of the militia is important in dealing with violent aggressors.

So you're going to go out into the world with a machette and a handgun and exact revenge. Got it. How does anyone else know you're not the criminal and they kill you? How are you going to freaking find them?

You have no answers, you're just a poseur, just as I thought

Forum List

Back