🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Once again....the system worked; And im heart broken.

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Once again...the system worked. Just like in Ferguson. ..the authorities viewed evidence. In Baltimore. ..they felt like they had evidence of a heinous crime. And the system took action. People need to realize this. The system almost always works. Its slow. But it SHOULD be slow. We arent a banana republic (yet). We thoroughly review stuff. No knee jerk reactions.

But...im heartbroken. As a staunch police supporter many think its because of cops being charged. Nope. If the system thinks they committed murder...they should be charged.

IM DISAPPOINTED. ....because now I need a Netflix movie. And nothing is as entertaining as watching hordes of morons burning their own city down and rioting haha! Now that all their dreams have come true...it'll be all peaceful in tha hood. Darn it.

Once again...the system worked. Just like in Ferguson. ..the authorities viewed evidence. In Baltimore. ..they felt like they had evidence of a heinous crime. And the system took action. People need to realize this. The system almost always works. Its slow. But it SHOULD be slow. We arent a banana republic (yet). We thoroughly review stuff. No knee jerk reactions.

But...im heartbroken. As a staunch police supporter many think its because of cops being charged. Nope. If the system thinks they committed murder...they should be charged.

IM DISAPPOINTED. ....because now I need a Netflix movie. And nothing is as entertaining as watching hordes of morons burning their own city down and rioting haha! Now that all their dreams have come true...it'll be all peaceful in tha hood. Darn it.
Do me a favor. See if you can bang your head hard enough to sever your spine. Let us know if it is possible.

TIA

Do me a favor. See if you can bang your head hard enough to sever your spine. Let us know if it is possible.

TIA

Its very possible. Do you see the football players who hit their heads at bad angles and get paralyzed? Mike Utley was a famous Lions player who did it.

But...THE SYSTEM is saying thats not how it happened. Almost every single time...the system gets it right. I believe in the system. I did in Ferguson. And NYC. And North Charleston. And now in Baltimore.

If only we could get the animals to not burn and loot their own community while the system works towards its findings.

The system isnt broken. It works fine...and just did again in Baltimore.

The communities burning themselves are whats broken.

TIA

Its very possible. Do you see the football players who hit their heads at bad angles and get paralyzed? Mike Utley was a famous Lions player who did it.

But...THE SYSTEM is saying thats not how it happened. Almost every single time...the system gets it right. I believe in the system. I did in Ferguson. And NYC. And North Charleston. And now in Baltimore.

If only we could get the animals to not burn and loot their own community while the system works towards its findings.

Bullshit. This would have been swept under the rug if people didn't raise a fuss.

And a football injury is not equal to banging your head on the side of a van, retard.

TIA

Bullshit. This would have been swept under the rug if people didn't raise a fuss.

And a football injury is not equal to banging your head on the side of a van, retard.

You're right....football has NOTHING to do with a head banging into a hard surface hahaha!!!! Idiot.

No. It wouldnt be swept under the rug. The system does...and has for decades...worked.

The hoods burning themselves down while the system evaluates a case...now thats broken.

We are a civilized nation. In the suburbs and rural areas anyway. We dont govern by mob rule.

It's very rare, but it looks like this time, yes, justice might be served. There's still a long way to go with this case. I just wish the system would work all the time. Very rare in cases like this that cops are actually charged. Maybe, if we're lucky, this case will be the first of many to come. We need to keep the pressure on cops until they act human and respect the general public, and stop acting as judge, jury, and executioner on the streets. I believe that it may take a few more incidences, riots, and protests to fully wake cops up to what they've been doing for a very long time now. And, maybe, just maybe, the legal system will finally start doing their job of serving the public instead of serving to protect cops.

If the system worked why did it take a riot to get them to do something? The people forced the government's hand. You are acting dishonest and dishonorable as always.

Let's think about this for a minute. Football injury...equipped wearing a $300 helmet that takes a blow on that helmet and in one chance in 100,000 or more like 10,000,000 it is just the right angle to snap a players neck.

OR

Standing in a moving steel vehicle purposely trying to inflict damage to one's on head without the safety of a NFL helmet BY CONTINUOUSLY slamming one's own head against the STEEL WALLS of said vehicle while trying to continue in an upright position. What do you think that dumb SoB Gray was, a fucking rhinoceros?

Let's think about this for a minute. Football injury...equipped wearing a $300 helmet that takes a blow on that helmet and in one chance in 100,000 or more like 10,000,000 it is just the right angle to snap a players neck.

OR

Standing in a moving steel vehicle purposely trying to inflict damage to one's on head without the safety of a NFL helmet BY CONTINUOUSLY slamming one's own head against the STEEL WALLS of said vehicle while trying to continue in an upright position. What do you think that dumb SoB Gray was, a fucking rhinoceros?
You try it, mkay? Let us know how it works out.

The system AGAIN worked. Obama The Idiot says it's broken but just like everything else he says, it's wrong.

The system worked for Zimmerman, it worked in Ferguson, in Charleston, and now in Baltimore.

The people forced the system to work in this case. Hopefully next time the powers that be will announce they're looking into it before anything escalates.
Pretty sure that happened on live TV before the riot.
In the Charleston murder, that happened on live TV. No riots. In Baltimore? It was getting swept under the rug before the riots.

Blacks still have that "law of the jungle" attitude in their DNA

The people forced the system to work in this case. Hopefully next time the powers that be will announce they're looking into it before anything escalates.
Pretty sure that happened on live TV before the riot.
In the Charleston murder, that happened on live TV. No riots. In Baltimore? It was getting swept under the rug before the riots.

Yeah the black mayor and the black police chief just hate black people.

Countdown until GoFundMe's are started for all 6 cops by teapers. 10... 9... 8...

Countdown to the Old School being wrong again in 5...4...3..
Oh shoot your right! A couple of days ago GoFundMe changed its terms in response to the money raised for the Christian bakers and the Pizzeria. They no longer allow campaigns to raise money for “campaigns in defense of formal charges or claims of heinous crimes, violent, hateful, sexual or discriminatory acts.”

Good for them! :clap:

Countdown until GoFundMe's are started for all 6 cops by teapers. 10... 9... 8...

Countdown to the Old School being wrong again in 5...4...3..
Oh shoot your right! A couple of days ago GoFundMe changed its terms in response to the money raised for the Christian bakers and the Pizzeria. They no longer allow campaigns to raise money for “campaigns in defense of formal charges or claims of heinous crimes, violent, hateful, sexual or discriminatory acts.”

Good for them! :clap:

My countdown was correct. You're extended string of fail remains unbroken.

Forum List

Back