Once again the Tiger, ie I was right about the Orlando shooter!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Investigators Say Orlando Shooter Showed Few Warning Signs Of Radicalization....like I said in a previous thread, this dude killed them gay people because he himself hated the fact he was gay and he took his anger, his frustration, his sexual torment out on the very people that he identified with, homosexuals. This radical move he made at the end, was to deflect from his real mission of mass murder..hatred of one's self and the religion and culture that bind him into denial.

Chaulk one up for tigerred...again!!!
images

He sounds like your classic republican in the closet homophobe. I heard some of the witnesses think he was not alone.

Investigators Say Orlando Shooter Showed Few Warning Signs Of Radicalization....like I said in a previous thread, this dude killed them gay people because he himself hated the fact he was gay and he took his anger, his frustration, his sexual torment out on the very people that he identified with, homosexuals. This radical move he made at the end, was to deflect from his real mission of mass murder..hatred of one's self and the religion and culture that bind him into denial.

images

Muslim/Terrorist: Just a coincidence?

images

Could have just as easily been a White male/Christian

images

To bad for you it wasn't.

images

Doesnt really matter to me who it was. Just pointing out they are one and the same.

Bullshit. His co workers constantly reported him. Also he was denied training for a prison program. This dude also was best friends with a buddy who went to Syria to become a successful suicide bomber.

Omar also sold his house two months ago to his brother law for $100. Cut the crap will ya?

images

Why do you have to lie?

Omar had a very interesting history.

Orlando killer was kicked out of prison guard training nine years ago after 'talk of bringing a gun to class'
  • Omar Mateen was 'involuntarily dismissed' from corrections officer training program in 2007
  • His dismissal came after it was documented that he allegedly talked about bringing a gun to class, documents released Friday revealed
  • In a memo, a cadet said Mateen made the comment to another student and, in light of the Virginia Tech shooting, found it 'extremely disturbing'
  • Mateen worked at the Martin Correctional Institution in Indiantown, Florida from October 27, 2006, to April 27, 2007

Read more: Orlando killer was kicked out of prison guard training in 2007
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

images

Few signs? How many would be enough for you to consider it a problem?

He was into women. He only went to the gay bars to case them. Omar, Omar, Omar the naughty boy kept hitting on women.

'You are gonna be mine. Just watch': Second woman claims she was stalked by Orlando killer Omar Mateen for THREE YEARS who 'told her he wanted to date her'
  • Florida woman, who wouldn't be named' claims she was stalked by Mateen
  • She says she met the killer while he was working as a court security guard
  • He told her 'I wanna go out with you, and you are gonna be mine', she says
  • The mom says she contacted her 30 times over the next three years
  • But she never reported him to police as she didn't believe he was a threat
  • Florida bartender Heather LaSalla also claimed Mateen had stalked her
  • Shooter sent her so many Facebook messages she had to block him
  • Says while he gave off a 'bad vibe' she also didn't see him as a threat and so never reported incidents to the police

Read more: Second woman claims she was stalked by Orlando killer Omar Mateen

So who are these investigators? The same ones at the FBI who dropped 3 investigations? The same FBI that didn't follow up on the report by the gun store owner who reported Omar for wanting to buy full body armor?

Your investigators sure missed a lot of signs. And reported signs. Check this one out. He was reported to the FDLE.

EXCLUSIVE: 'You won't let me in because I'm a Muslim.' How surly Orlando shooter was booted out of police academy LAST YEAR, suspected of trying to infiltrate the force to carry out his heinous acts
  • Omar Mateen tried become a full-fledged police officer last summer at the police academy at Indian River State College
  • He applied for an intensive six-month law enforcement academy in his hometown of Fort Pierce, Daily Mail Online has learned
  • Officials at the Indian River State College's Criminal Justice Institute were so concerned about his 'deceptive' behavior they rejected him
  • He was reported to the Florida Department of Law Enforcement and the State police
  • 'I believe he wanted to get hired by a police force to carry out whatever nefarious plan he had while in a uniform,' said an informed insider
  • A school higher-up called the FDLE to report Mateen as someone who should be watched.

Read more: Orlando shooter was booted out of police academy LAST YEAR

So who are these investigators? The same ones at the FBI who dropped 3 investigations? The same FBI that didn't follow up on the report by the gun store owner who reported Omar for wanting to buy full body armor?

Your investigators sure missed a lot of signs. And reported signs. Check this one out. He was reported tot he FDLE.

EXCLUSIVE: 'You won't let me in because I'm a Muslim.' How surly Orlando shooter was booted out of police academy LAST YEAR, suspected of trying to infiltrate the force to carry out his heinous acts
  • Omar Mateen tried become a full-fledged police officer last summer at the police academy at Indian River State College
  • He applied for an intensive six-month law enforcement academy in his hometown of Fort Pierce, Daily Mail Online has learned
  • Officials at the Indian River State College's Criminal Justice Institute were so concerned about his 'deceptive' behavior they rejected him
  • He was reported to the Florida Department of Law Enforcement and the State police
  • 'I believe he wanted to get hired by a police force to carry out whatever nefarious plan he had while in a uniform,' said an informed insider
  • A school higher-up called the FDLE to report Mateen as someone who should be watched.

They (FBI) didnt know it was the killer that wanted to buy the armor and ammo. There was no video footage. This guy was obviously a conservative repressed homosexual.

Your investigators sure missed a lot of signs. And reported signs. Check this one out. He was reported tot he FDLE.

They (FBI) didnt know it was the killer that wanted to buy the armor and ammo. There was no video footage. This guy was obviously a conservative repressed homosexual.

He was a registered Democrat. And his looney tune father backed the Taliban and according to sources showed up on Capitol Hill to see Democrat lawmakers. Cut the crap before you look like a fool.

He was a registered Democrat. And his looney tune father backed the Taliban and according to sources showed up on Capitol Hill to see Democrat lawmakers. Cut the crap before you look like a fool.
I didnt say what party he was in. I said he was a conservative. You just got caught lying about the incident at the store where he attempted to buy armor and ammo.

images

Doesnt really matter to me who it was. Just pointing out they are one and the same.

Leftist asswipes like you who defend Muslim barbarians are one and the same with them.

images

Leftist asswipes like you who defend Muslim barbarians are one and the same with them.
Stop whining. I dont defend muslim practicing terrorists. You on the other hand defend white christian male terrorists.

images

He was on Grinder. 'Nuff said. He was a frustrated closeted homosexual who used the ISIS agenda to justify his self-loathing act

Forum List

Back