🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

ONCE and for all: Trump,Me and 40+ million are NOT "Anti-immigrant"!!!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Look at the attached screenshot of Google:
144,000 results like: "Real Trump anti-immigrant plan"..or Trump's Anti-immigrant"...
A) Trump is NOT anti-immigrant ::HIS WIFE IS A LEGAL IMMIGRANT!!!!
B) I am not anti-immigrant:: My daughter-in-law is a LEGAL IMMIGRANT
C) 40+ million LEGAL IMMIGRANT Americans : ARE NOT ANTI-IMMIGRANT!!

ONCE AND FOR ALL GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEADS YOU BIASED MSM, AND TRULY IGNORANT
PEOPLE: Trump, ME and 40+ million "LEGAL IMMIGRANTS" are against "ILLEGAL" Immigrants.
People that sneaked across the border. Criminals. Drug dealers, Terrorists. Any and all people that
flaunt the immigrant laws and cheat people like Trump's wife, my daughter-in-law and 40+million LEGAL immigrants who did it the RIGHT and legal way.
The biggest distinction between Illegal immigrants and Trump's wife, my daughter-in-law and the 40+ million LEGAL immigrants is THEY gave up their original citizenship to become Americans! They gave up their homeland to have a better life as Americans! Not sneak across the border but doing it LEGALLY!
So to all you people that defend the "illegal immigrants"... you are to be pitied because what you are doing is discouraging people that truly want to become Americans and encouraging people who evidently like you don't give a crap about America enough to become "LEGAL IMMIGRANTS"!!!
Screen Shot 2017-04-18 at 2.33.51 PM.png

What I'm sharing with those of you that are open minded is that this is JUST ONE example of how the perceptions of President Trump are warped and biased by
those really pompous and truly uninformed members of the press.
They don't deal in fake news. Remember. They deal in NOT providing all the information.... i.e. simple leaving out the adjective "illegal" for example!
What purpose does that serve...leaving out "illegal"??? Biased reporting. Simple. Don't provide all the information and while NOT fake news... definitely not accurate!
One simple adjective forming an opinion that leads to mass hysteria on the part of truly ignorant uneducated people.

Well, quite a few of the Trump supporters on this site ARE anti-immigrant, including legal immigrants and want to put a halt to all immigration for a while.

And some might say Trump is anti legal immigrant, if they are not white as snow....

What I'm sharing with those of you that are open minded is that this is JUST ONE example of how the perceptions of President Trump are warped and biased by
those really pompous and truly uninformed members of the press.
They don't deal in fake news. Remember. They deal in NOT providing all the information.... i.e. simple leaving out the adjective "illegal" for example!
What purpose does that serve...leaving out "illegal"??? Biased reporting. Simple. Don't provide all the information and while NOT fake news... definitely not accurate!
One simple adjective forming an opinion that leads to mass hysteria on the part of truly ignorant uneducated people.
Jurinalism Is Trickle-Down Information

"Mexican nationals" is one presstitute distortion. For awhile there, the xenophile traitors even tried to push "undocumented citizens."

Forum List

Back