One Candidate For President Disqualified Themselves Today

With one answer the hildabitch proved she was unfit for the office. When asked about the Supreme Court, in almost 3 minute answer, she went on and on how the justices she would pick would go along with her radical agenda. Not once did she mention she would appoint one who would uphold the Constitution or the rule of law, which is the only function of the court. She basically vowed to continue to politicize the court to push her radical leftist agenda.

This, in any reasonable persons mind, should disqualify her form the office.

Your thoughts?

Radical agenda? LMFAO!!! That's just uninformed, ignorant nonsense.
Trump lied repeatedly about committing criminal sexual assault - now THAT is disqualifying, not to mention the child rape case, and of course his illegal shell game of bringing in chinese steel to build his structures.
The man is a fraud from start to finish.

Just can't stay on topic, which is the hildabitch not mentioning the Constitution when considering a judge. Feel free to start a thread of your own on your topic.

With one answer the hildabitch proved she was unfit for the office. When asked about the Supreme Court, in almost 3 minute answer, she went on and on how the justices she would pick would go along with her radical agenda. Not once did she mention she would appoint one who would uphold the Constitution or the rule of law, which is the only function of the court. She basically vowed to continue to politicize the court to push her radical leftist agenda.

Your thoughts?
I noticed.

Your thoughts?
Makes me more convinced she will win...

People who share the lefts agenda to destroy the country usually think like that, you're no exception. Rational Americans who actually appreciate our country think otherwise.

Your thoughts?
I noticed that too. Neither Hillary or Trump sited the constitution in their answers. Guess they are both disqualified by your standards.
That was Trumps short answer: The Constitution. Were you channel surfing at the time?

Your thoughts?

exactly

Your thoughts?
I noticed that too. Neither Hillary or Trump sited the constitution in their answers. Guess they are both disqualified by your standards.

I think you need to watch the tape again, Trump is the only one who did mention it. The hildabitch said she supported the 2 amendment only after Trump brought it up.

Your thoughts?

I think you need to watch the tape again, Trump is the only one who did mention it. The hildabitch said she supported the 2 amendment only after Trump brought it up.
I just watched it again, you're right he did bring up the constitution. She missed on that one

Your thoughts?

I just watched it again, you're right he did bring up the constitution. She missed on that one

Thanks, you're one of the few that will admit a mistake, my respect for you just went up a few notches.

Your thoughts?

Thanks, you're one of the few that will admit a mistake, my respect for you just went up a few notches.
I'm sure I'll knock myself back down in a future discussion :)

Your thoughts?

I'm sure I'll knock myself back down in a future discussion :)

Ya never know :beer:

They nominate, they don't appoint.
Horseshit! Horseshit! Horseshit!

US Constitution, Article II, § 2, Clause 2
"He shall have power...and he shall nominate, and by and with the advice and consent of the Senate, shall appoint ambassadors, other public ministers and consuls, judges of the Supreme Court...."

First the President NOMINATES a person, and after the Senate gives its consent, THEN the President makes the APPOINTMENT! And you fucking disparage others for ignorance of the Constitution! You must be from Texas because you're all hat and no fucking cattle!

They nominate, they don't appoint.
Horseshit! Horseshit! Horseshit!

US Constitution, Article II, § 2, Clause 2
"He shall have power...and he shall nominate, and by and with the advice and consent of the Senate, shall appoint ambassadors, other public ministers and consuls, judges of the Supreme Court...."

First the President NOMINATES a person, and after the Senate gives its consent, THEN the President makes the APPOINTMENT! And you fucking disparage others for ignorance of the Constitution! You must be from Texas because you're all hat and no fucking cattle!

By god I think you got it, they were talking about qualifications for nominations in the debate. I guess I could have explained it better.

Your thoughts?
Believe it or not, I actually agree with you on this. Interpreting the constitution as it is written would be the best answer. It's what a SC judge does and she didn't mention it.

It is, however, important to appoint judges who lack strong partisan politics. Scalia was a sack of shit.

Your thoughts?

Whomever she appoints will be vetted by the Senate. Just as it has been, just as it should be.
Disqualified? You're thinking of Trump
This is true but her attitude on picking one didn't include a strict interpretation of the constitution as written. I hate to admit it, but oktexas is right about this.

Ok, I'm confused... does it really matter who she wants as long as there is a Republican ruled Senate? They have to confirm the appointee in order for them to actually get the nomination. Otherwise Hillary will have to keep sending up new candidates until the Senate approves one.

Your thoughts?

Whomever she appoints will be vetted by the Senate. Just as it has been, just as it should be.
This is true but her attitude on picking one didn't include a strict interpretation of the constitution as written. I hate to admit it, but oktexas is right about this.

If we strictly interpret the Constitution as written, there is no language in the document that would have allowed the Louisiana Purchase, the creation of the Marines or the Air Force or the Coast Guard, NASA, FEMA or any number of vital government agencies.

Perhaps some would like to freeze time in the 1790's back when it was ratified. I think the majority of Americans would prefer the world of today vs the world of the 1790's. Up to and including the 20% or so of America who are African American. Of course strict constitutionalists would not know there is 20%. Given the 3/5 compromise, there would be only 12% of the nation since blacks are counted as 3/5 of a person....right?

Ok, I'm confused... does it really matter who she wants as long as there is a Republican ruled Senate? They have to confirm the appointee in order for them to actually get the nomination. Otherwise Hillary will have to keep sending up new candidates until the Senate approves one.

Democrats are taking the Senate too.

Indiana, Illinois, Wisconsin and I think PA are giving the Repubicans the boot. With Caine to break ties...we will have a functioning government once more.

Your thoughts?

If we strictly interpret the Constitution as written, there is no language in the document that would have allowed the Louisiana Purchase, the creation of the Marines or the Air Force or the Coast Guard, NASA, FEMA or any number of vital government agencies.

Perhaps some would like to freeze time in the 1790's back when it was ratified. I think the majority of Americans would prefer the world of today vs the world of the 1790's. Up to and including the 20% or so of America who are African American. Of course strict constitutionalists would not know there is 20%. Given the 3/5 compromise, there would be only 12% of the nation since blacks are counted as 3/5 of a person....right?
All of that is true and I make that point in another post. There are SOME things we need that the constitution doesn't specify. However, interpreting the constitution as it is written is still important. Sure the military or FEMA are necessary, but when it comes to programs being created outside of the bounds of the constitution, where do you draw the line? There has to be an authority on what the government can or cannot create.

Democrats are taking the Senate too.

Indiana, Illinois, Wisconsin and I think PA are giving the Repubicans the boot. With Caine to break ties...we will have a functioning government once more.

That may be, but I'm just pointing out that Hillary wouldn't be able to just pick a judge that fits her needs and get them to slide into the Supreme Court. It's part of the checks and balances system.

Forum List

Back