One Churchgoer Potentially Exposed 180 Others To Virus

It's fascinating, how the Trump cult seems to think that reality doesn't apply to them, and how brave they all are for rejecting reality.

Of course, they think it doesn't apply to them. After all, Kenneth Copeland said he blew the virus away. No wonder the crazies think they are safe.

All it takes is one person in a small enclosed place.

That's all.

Now, 180 people and all the other people they came in contact with will have to watch for symptoms and self quarantine.

From one person.

This is how the whole thing started in China. From one person.

This is a rural area in north central California. It's a beautiful area and I've spent a lot of time there photographing it. Both film and digital.

The area has been ravaged by wildfires in the last decade. The farmers there have been hit hard by trump's tariff wars and the economic problems with the virus.

Now this. The people of that area don't need something like this thrown at them.

It's fascinating, how the Trump cult seems to think that reality doesn't apply to them, and how brave they all are for rejecting reality.

OBEY-EYE-RESIZE-8X12-OFFSET.jpg

It's fascinating how the anti-Trump Cult thinks they get to create their own reality then try to dictate it upon everyone else. But then, that IS the problem with fascists.

See also: Transgenderism, Climate Change, Global Warming

:) This is getting downright morbid.
This OP just seems to get off by posting every doom and gloom story she can find !
Hey Dude, YOR FUCKED!!!

Feel the burn
Embrace the suck
Drop your trousers and bend over
Grab yor ankles
Get ready for Ole One-eye to go balls deep
This is gonna be one big shit sandwich once the COMMIES get in charge.

That's all.

Now, 180 people and all the other people they came in contact with will have to watch for symptoms and self quarantine.

From one person.

This is a rural area in north central California. It's a beautiful area and I've spent a lot of time there photographing it. Both film and digital.

The area has been ravaged by wildfires in the last decade. The farmers there have been hit hard by trump's tariff wars and the economic problems with the virus.

Now this. The people of that area don't need something like this thrown at them.

But Muslims can meet 5 times/day 7 days a week because Allah (Democrats) protects them.
No they didn't, not if the state's CDC said no.

That's all.

From one person.

It could have been TB. The world is a dark and dangerous place. It always has been.

That's all.

From one person.

But Muslims can meet 5 times/day 7 days a week because Allah (Democrats) protects them.
No they didn't, not if the state's CDC said no.
Muslims wouldn't obey even if they were told to stop. They would figure its Allah's Will.

New York has closed all churches but mosques are still open:

"While Christian churches were forced to lockdown during the COVID-19 pandemic, a new report shows that a New York mosque is still open for daily prayers.

It appears that the same level of scrutiny has not been aimed at the Mosque of Jesus, Son of Mary, which was once a Catholic church.

The mosque’s prayer room has been covered completely in plastic with strategic slots for ventilations.

After each daily prayer, volunteers disinfect the room to minimize the risk of transmission.

The last prayer is at 9:45 pm, after which the room receives a deep cleaning before the mosque closes its doors for the night.

The report comes after widespread coverage of Christian pastors being arrested, Easter worshipers being ticketed, and drive-in services being banned."

That Copeland guy, never heard of him before today. That south wind is going to blow the virus away. Unreal. Does he have a big following? Wow oh wow is all I can say. Oh, and crackpot fits too.

More Chinese propaganda. Great work, comrade—spreading the good word.
How is the OP Chinese propaganda? :102:

It's not.

That is just a way to dismiss the truths I posted.

Dismissing it won't make it untrue or go away.

An interesting fact about that area. It's a republican area that voted for trump.

So the people who will die there are trump supporters.

I wonder if that makes any difference to the far right radical conservatives?

That Copeland guy, never heard of him before today. That south wind is going to blow the virus away. Unreal. Does he have a big following? Wow oh wow is all I can say. Oh, and crackpot fits too.

Copeland has a huge following. Unfortunately the multi-millionaire TV preacher has said much worse than that. He's another one of those who told old ladies that their monthly check wasn't enough to change their life anyway, so God said they should send it to him because he needs another jet.

Or potentially not
Living in projective fear is no way to go thru life and certainly not something I want forced on me even if you do think (falsely) that it may imperil your perfect and pristine health.

Last edited:

Of course, they think it doesn't apply to them. After all, Kenneth Copeland said he blew the virus away. No wonder the crazies think they are safe.

You may laugh at them, because it is trendy to do so. But in reality it is Progs at a massively higher percentage costing taxpayers a good amount more out of their wages.

For fucksake! I am sick and tired of all this "it has the potential" bullshit in this controlyavirus. Please, with all the predictions as to what the potential of this controlyavirus was, show me which one are correct.

Even though there are a couple hot spots here and there, this thing is on the way down. The rate of infection and deaths are down. And I mean the actual rate, the way they always measured illnesses. In late March, the infection rate was doubling every week. Now, it has taken two weeks to go up maybe 25%. And I am not listening to Faux news for this info, i've been marking my calendar every day with the main numbers from this site:

I'd say this thing is over.

That's all.

From one person.

Every last church goer who went to church can take responsibility for their own illnesses and quarantine. I’m sorry that they’ve been through hell but this was preventable. My church is having services but only 30 people allowed. The rest of us have to watch on line. We talk on Facebook, we talk during the online service asking for prayer. The church isn’t a building, it’s the people. I watch online because it’s safer and I don’t want to test God. They should have stayed home.

O

That's all.

From one person.

Every last church goer who went to church can take responsibility for their own illnesses and quarantine. I’m sorry that they’ve been through hell but this was preventable. My church is having services but only 30 people allowed. The rest of us have to watch on line. We talk on Facebook, we talk during the online service asking for prayer. The church isn’t a building, it’s the people. I watch online because it’s safer and I don’t want to test God. They should have stayed home.
Oh for fk sake.

UOTE="Dont Taz Me Bro, post: 24689531, member: 21665"]
Furthermore, did any of the parishioners drop dead
[/QUOTE]
Thank you

No shit? Really? To think...a global outbreak had a patient zero....nuts.
Yes patient zero was a lab worker who frequented the Wuhan market and she hasn’t been seen since. We don’t know if patient zero died from Covid19 or if China made her disappear.

Forum List

Back