One Down, One to Go

Unemployment is low, inflation is down and the stock market is up.

UE is at almost historic lows. CPI and PPI are good. Oil is in the 70s. Mortgage interests are still sticky but down quite a bit. Yields in bonds are falling. Powell will cut rates in March, May, and June (he does not want Trump back either).
One thing that is a lingering problem is landlords jacked up rent. So people renting are getting fucked.

What would Trump do about that?

The US supreme court will squash this ruling and the CO supreme court will have a stain on them forever... interesting it was the four Ivy leaguers on the court that voted yes...
It's just reconfirming over and over what a scumbag Trump is. If you think this is going to help him in November, you're wrong. Nazi says what?

The US supreme court will squash this ruling and the CO supreme court will have a stain on them forever... interesting it was the four Ivy leaguers on the court that voted yes...
I think you are counting your chickes before the eggs hatch.

Conservative appeals court judge J. Michael Luttig says the ruling will be upheld.

All the lefties jerking off over this decision don't seem to realize yet that it opens up the opportunity for any state to remove any candidate they wish. Remember, Trump hasn't been convicted of anything, let alone even charged with "insurrection", which was the basis of Colorado's decision to remove him from the ballot.

I seriously doubt they will, but I'm kind of hoping the SCOTUS upholds this decision, so the path is cleared to remove Biden, and any other demoKKKrat, from the ballots of every red state, and even blue states with conservative AGs, like Louisiana.

Should be fun.
an 1860 ruling after the civil war. Hilarious shit indeed. hey people of colorado FK OFF is what they just said!!! At their own tax payers.

I guess the only thing you get for paying big bucks for a so called Ivy League prestigious education is more propaganda....

Unemployment is low, inflation is down and the stock market is up.

UE is at almost historic lows. CPI and PPI are good. Oil is in the 70s. Mortgage interests are still sticky but down quite a bit. Yields in bonds are falling. Powell will cut rates in March, May, and June (he does not want Trump back either).
you're at the bottom of the ocean huh? LMFAO :dunno: :dunno:

Conservative appeals court judge J. Michael Luttig says the ruling will be upheld.
I don't care he is an idiot... these judges screwed biden with this ruling... and for what?... CO has a write in line on their ballots...
stupid is what stupid does...

I've been thinking about the situation in CO. Maybe it's not such a bad idea. If we can also get Biden removed from the ballot, we might actually have a shot at electing a good President.

Does anyone know if this avenue is being explored?

hmm. found this: Republicans threaten to take Joe Biden off ballot in states they control
It would be a snap. THey can kick Biden off the ballot for "given aid or comfort to the enemies" of the United States. Giving six billion dollars to the Iranian mullahs is Exhibit A. Done deal.

Trump was also cocky that if anyone sues him over anything, he will just appeal it all the way to the Supreme Court and those right wingers will defending him every time.

He was also counting on them to help him steal 2020. They would have but he lost too badly for them to come up with a justification to stop the certification of Joe Biden. If it were closer they would have helped. Like they helped Bush steal Florida. That was close enough they could go along.

Remember, they don't want to be on the wrong side of history either.

I wonder if the right wing Justices don't go along with Trump, will Trump's supporters call them with death threats?

It would be a snap. THey can kick Biden off the ballot for "given aid or comfort to the enemies" of the United States. Giving six billion dollars to the Iranian mullahs is Exhibit A. Done deal.
there's actual evidence for that.

I don't care he is an idiot... these judges screwed biden with this ruling... and for what?... CO has a write in line on their ballots...
stupid is what stupid does...
Write in candidates also have to be qualified. The loons on the CO Court held Trump is not qualified.

Trump was also cocky that if anyone sues him over anything, he will just appeal it all the way to the Supreme Court and those right wingers will defending him every time.

He was also counting on them to help him steal 2020. They would have but he lost too badly for them to come up with a justification to stop the certification of Joe Biden. If it were closer they would have helped. Like they helped Bush steal Florida. That was close enough they could go along.

Remember, they don't want to be on the wrong side of history either.

I wonder if the right wing Justices don't go along with Trump, will Trump's supporters call them with death threats?
dude, Trump is forever in your brain!!!! TDS much. Yu must be scurrying around

13 grand juries said no.... Trump was not guilty of insurrection...

Exactly. And with both of those bozos off the ballot, we could pick a decent President for once.

Forum List

Back