One great reason for a republican president you may not have thought about

browsing deer

Silver Member
Jul 11, 2015
I hate the way the media covers 0bama. I so much prefered the way they covered Bush. It was so much more honest.

They treat 0bama like the North Korean press treats dear leader. Oh he is so marvelous, oh he is so tremendous, His golf game is 18 shots. He walks across the water hazards. It makes me puke. No leader should get that kind of adulation.

They should treat all leaders the way they treated Bush: With suspicion and disdain. He says "Nice day" they immediatly go to where it is raining and interview someone who forgot their umbrella. Keeps the leader on their toes.

As long as the press loves democrats we should only have republican presidents. Both the president and the press will be kept honest

I hate the way the media covers 0bama. I so much prefered the way they covered Bush. It was so much more honest.

They treat 0bama like the North Korean press treats dear leader. Oh he is so marvelous, oh he is so tremendous, His golf game is 18 shots. He walks across the water hazards. It makes me puke. No leader should get that kind of adulation.

They should treat all leaders the way they treated Bush: With suspicion and disdain. He says "Nice day" they immediatly go to where it is raining and interview someone who forgot their umbrella. Keeps the leader on their toes.

As long as the press loves democrats we should only have republican presidents. Both the president and the press will be kept honest
The press was useless against Bush. The republican hubris that fueled that Presidency was mighty, and we are still paying the price for their foolishness. In the end, America snapped out of it and gift-wrapped the Presidency to Obama in a landslide victory and banished Bush into an exile where he remains today. God help us if we go back to a republican Presidency so soon after the last disaster.

Well, if a Republican was president, the conservatives would stop trying to sabotage the USA.

But then, allowing that would be giving into Republican extortion. "Nice country you got here. Be a shame if something happened to it. So vote Republican."

Barry's black. If the press gets too hard on him the race cards start flying around. Disagree with with his policy and it's racism the race baiters will be happy to point out.

The press was useless against Bush. The republican hubris that fueled that Presidency was mighty, and we are still paying the price for their foolishness. In the end, America snapped out of it and gift-wrapped the Presidency to Obama in a landslide victory and banished Bush into an exile where he remains today. God help us if we go back to a republican Presidency so soon after the last disaster.

We can't afford what the Republicans want - ground wars and losing the jobs and economic recovery that Obama has accomplished.

They've all said they would undo all the good Obama has done. I lost $ because of the Bush disaster and Id kinda like to hang on to the comfortable retirement I worked for and earned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, if a Republican was president, the conservatives would stop trying to sabotage the USA.

But then, allowing that would be giving into Republican extortion. "Nice country you got here. Be a shame if something happened to it. So vote Republican."

Do you really believe the R would suddenly start working for the good of the country?

I don't think so. If anything, they would work harder to take from the poor and working class and give to the wealthy. A republican prez would rubber stamp anything that got us into more wars and trash the U.S.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back