One has to really appreciate how terrible Trump's response to the Nazi attack was

You know, my roomie and I were just talking about this. Trump apparently doesn't realize the difference between Washington and Jefferson, who were actual U.S. presidents, and Robert E. Lee, who wasn't.
That does not matter, they were all slave owners

Again....Washington and Jefferson were presidents of this country. Lee was a traitor who tried to get the south to separate. Lee isn't even close to being in the same league as Washington and Jefferson.

Being president means that it was ok that they owned slaves?

Like I said earlier, those who cover their faces are acting against the country's law or God's Law. And they are doing wrong.

You know, I've said the same thing myself. If you truly believe in your cause to the point where you are willing to die for it, you should be able to show your face. That goes for terrorists, criminals, or anyone else who tries to hide their identity while doing wrong.

And yeah, that goes for both the anti fascists as well as the white supremacists. If you believe in your cause, be proud of it and show the world who you are.

You know, my roomie and I were just talking about this. Trump apparently doesn't realize the difference between Washington and Jefferson, who were actual U.S. presidents, and Robert E. Lee, who wasn't.

Again....Washington and Jefferson were presidents of this country. Lee was a traitor who tried to get the south to separate. Lee isn't even close to being in the same league as Washington and Jefferson.

That was back then. What are you trying to say?

Like I said earlier, those who cover their faces are acting against the country's law or God's Law. And they are doing wrong.

You know, I've said the same thing myself. If you truly believe in your cause to the point where you are willing to die for it, you should be able to show your face. That goes for terrorists, criminals, or anyone else who tries to hide their identity while doing wrong.

And yeah, that goes for both the anti fascists as well as the white supremacists. If you believe in your cause, be proud of it and show the world who you are.

Whoda thunk it.
We agree.

That was back then. What are you trying to say?

I'm asking ABikerSailor to explain his reasoning.

If this doesn't finish Trump, then there is no America
I can't believe what I witnessed today.

Does Donald Trump not know that Stonewall Jackson and Robert E. Lee were traitors? That they took up arms AGAINST the United States of America. That they received a pardon, or they would have been hung? Does he not realize that you can't be a "good person" in a march when you knowingly are protesting along side people with Nazi flags?

Was he not aware of the chants about Jews on Friday night in the torch light parade reminiscent of Nazi Germany on the 30's?

What the fuck? That's all I can say, What the fuck are we witnessing? WHAT THE FUCK?
There's a lot of willful ignorance with Trump. He's proud to not be a student of history, he's proud to be a nonreader.
I like my presidents to be readers.
Today was a dumpster fire for him and I'm sure Gen Kelly is cringing over it.
Like we thought anyone can control this lunatic.

Stop playing a man of honor and integrity. The only reason why you hate on him is obviously because you have nothing to do.
If this doesn't finish Trump, then there is no America
I can't believe what I witnessed today.

Does Donald Trump not know that Stonewall Jackson and Robert E. Lee were traitors? That they took up arms AGAINST the United States of America. That they received a pardon, or they would have been hung? Does he not realize that you can't be a "good person" in a march when you knowingly are protesting along side people with Nazi flags?

Was he not aware of the chants about Jews on Friday night in the torch light parade reminiscent of Nazi Germany on the 30's?

What the fuck? That's all I can say, What the fuck are we witnessing? WHAT THE FUCK?

"What Trump did today is a moral disgrace" - Charles Krautammer on Fox News just now
We'll see how many FXN voters Kraut sway, IMHO none, its like Rich Lowery and Bill Crystal of National Review, being an establishment GOPPER is to be irrelevant.
Which cable shows are the highest rated? Not fake-news...

So is this going to be the final one that get's him? How many does that make now?
Thatta girl... always avoid the truth about your pussygrabber.
Today was a 3 alarm fire and you don't have the balls to say it..

America committed suicide in November of 2008. The violence, killings, destruction, hatred, and immorality are a direct result of the election of Barack Hussein Obama. The man who will be credited with achieving what his father wanted: the destruction of America.

Wait a minute.................Trump has already said that the racial tension started in this country a long time ago. He said it wasn't him, nor was it Obama that started it.

"We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence on many sides, on many sides," Trump said during a short statement from his private golf club in New Jersey. "It has been going on for a long time in our country -- not Donald Trump, not Barack Obama. It has been going on for a long, long time. It has no place in America."

Trump condemns 'hatred, bigotry and violence on many sides' in Charlottesville - CNNPolitics

America committed suicide in November of 2008. The violence, killings, destruction, hatred, and immorality are a direct result of the election of Barack Hussein Obama. The man who will be credited with achieving what his father wanted: the destruction of America.
You belong is a strait jacket in a padded room.

We were Gideon's army without Gideon. Today, we got our leader back!

the best part about the press conference was at the end when Trump brags about his winery in Charlottesville

by the way, when journalists say, "I don't understand what you're saying," they understand perfectly, but don't like it.

Really? Trump himself even said that the racial tension wasn't because of either him or Obama, he said it's been going on a long time.

Trump condemns 'hatred, bigotry and violence on many sides' in Charlottesville - CNNPolitics

"We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence on many sides, on many sides," Trump said during a short statement from his private golf club in New Jersey. "It has been going on for a long time in our country -- not Donald Trump, not Barack Obama. It has been going on for a long, long time. It has no place in America."

"One has to really appreciate how 'terrible' Trump's response to the Nazi attack was"

"Racism is evil and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis and white supremacists. "To anyone who acted criminally in this weekend’s racist violence, you will be held fully accountable. Justice will be delivered..."

Yeah, just friggin' HORRIBLE... What a racist a$$hole...

:rolleyes:

Why did it take him two days to make that statement but about 6 minutes to bash the CEO of Merck?

I can't wait for your completely non-partisan, objective rationale for this.

How can you Nazi what is going on here?

WOW!! Two whole days!!!
We've been waiting years for barry and company to condemn antifa and the blm.

So is this going to be the final one that get's him? How many does that make now?
Thatta girl... always avoid the truth about your pussygrabber.
Today was a 3 alarm fire and you don't have the balls to say it..
He probably eats pussy too....so what? Its how he is running the country that matters...
And it couldn't be any worse.
Thus his 34% approval rating..

Forum List

Back