One has to really appreciate how terrible Trump's response to the Nazi attack was

Trump has a choice

1. Nazis, skinheads and klan members
2. People protesting against them

Trump says they are the same
Trump has already said he's against all violence and hatred. You snowflakes are upset because he didn't exclude you. lol
He did say that didn't he
He is capable of saying the right thing when people write it for him

But given a chance to revert to his own thoughts......he reverts back to defending Nazis and white supremacists
Trump off script is the real Trump... and it's the most repugnant behavior anyone has seen from any president..

His performance today was a disgrace to the office

But it is no surprise. We knew what he was and elected him anyway

I really don't think he could be handling this any worse....

On the one hand, it took him two days to pretend to condemn racism which inevitably disappointed everyone who wasn't a racist. I think the initial refusal to do this was in large part because he desperately didn't want to lose any of his white supremacist support.

However, he did end up pretending to condemn the racism after the backlash from both republicans and democrats. From there, his support from those nazis has now likely been eroded. For everyone else, the condemnation was too little too late.

In other words, by Trump being a coward in trying to please everyone, he ended up just pissing off everyone instead.

I'm not pissed but rather pleased. Please speak for yourself next time and refrain from using the word 'everyone' OK?

-Geaux
So you're pleased he contradicted himself?

" like the left is"
But cant call out the nazi brown shirts from c- vile and all over the country.

Don't lie.
You think ALL "righties" are nazi brown shirts...in fact you may think all white people are nazis if your're not white....and maybe even if you are because of your conditioning
Love how you ASSUME you know what I think.
I do know that this forum is filled with proud white supremacists.
They're a big part of Trump's base and that's what you voted for..

White nationalists. White Supremacists, Nazis, all words for what the left is truly terrified of. White identity. After years of identity politics, black identity, latino identity, gay identity there is finally white identity and the left can't stand it.

Trump has a choice

1. Nazis, skinheads and klan members
2. People protesting against them

Trump says they are the same
Trump has already said he's against all violence and hatred. You snowflakes are upset because he didn't exclude you. lol

But given a chance to revert to his own thoughts......he reverts back to defending Nazis and white supremacists
Trump off script is the real Trump... and it's the most repugnant behavior anyone has seen from any president..

Yet it surprises no one

This is the man the American people elected. They saw what he was repeatedly during the campaign yet thought he was making this country great

Trump had an obligation to defend the moral high ground. Instead, he defended Nazis and klan members as no worse than anyone else

On the one hand, it took him two days to pretend to condemn racism which inevitably disappointed everyone who wasn't a racist. I think the initial refusal to do this was in large part because he desperately didn't want to lose any of his white supremacist support.

However, he did end up pretending to condemn the racism after the backlash from both republicans and democrats. From there, his support from those nazis has now likely been eroded. For everyone else, the condemnation was too little too late.

In other words, by Trump being a coward in trying to please everyone, he ended up just pissing off everyone instead.

Yep the far left attacks and then the far left drones deny!

They claim they are against fascism, yet use fascism to show how much they are against it!

Actually, you nitwit, Trump could have won over millions of voters by just getting his fat ass over to Virginia and made a speech how such behavior is NOT ACCEPTABLE within our country. Domestic terrorism MUST be stopped.

Instead, the sniveling clown had to be cajoled into reading a prepared speech........

Here's what the white supremacists stated after his FIRST little charade.

Hey, dumbass.....
No matter WHAT he did or said you Alt-Left fat orange clowns would have treated him the same.

So save the horseshit for another barn.....K?

Trump was right.

One of the well known asshole spokesman for the Alt Left is calling for statues of Thomas Jefferson to come down next.

That just shows how bat shit crazy they are.

Trump is not right about anything. Not one thing. How do you think he got in this much trouble ON HIS VACATION?
Damn man... think..

You are confused Moon Bat.

Trump said today that the Alt Left will be going after our Founding Fathers and that is exactly what is happening. Now they are going after Tomas Jefferson. I know you Moon Bats are uneducated but he is the one that wrote the Declaration of Independence. The Alt Left is batshit crazy. Destructive and crazy.

Next will be Washington. How about Hamilton? Just because the Negroes are putting on a Broadway play about him don't mean he will be immune from the hate of the Alt Left.

The people who you used to respect and listen to is calling Trump " a moral disgrace."
Of course ignoramuses like you love his buffoon act.

You are confused Moon Bat

The moral disgrace is the Alt Left that is trying to turn this once great country into a Venezuela.

The moral disgrace was that dumbass affirmative action Muslim piece of shit Obama and that corrupt dishonest asshole Crooked Hillary.

Talk about disgrace how about that Black bitch Maxine Waters or that dipshit Shumer or Debbie Dumbass Wasserman Schultz.

Isn't it disgraceful to have Sharpton and other Democrat leaders calling for the purging of Tomas Jefferson? How about Elizabeth Warren calling for more Communism?

How about the disgrace of the pink pussy hat wearing moon bats rioting, looting and destroying just because Trump won?

OH really?

So a window gets broken and you blame all of blm. Dude runs over people and it's "let's wait until the investigation is over ".

Read my lips....STFU imbecile

Obama did nothing as dozens of white people fell victim to the knock out game as blacks killed and severely injured anyone they could...but mostly the elderly.

ONLY when a white kid returned the favor did Obama and his racist in-justice department pay ANY attention.

"One has to really appreciate how 'terrible' Trump's response to the Nazi attack was"

"Racism is evil and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis and white supremacists. "To anyone who acted criminally in this weekend’s racist violence, you will be held fully accountable. Justice will be delivered..."

Yeah, just friggin' HORRIBLE... What a racist a$$hole...

:rolleyes:
Yet his cabinet is Chuck full of white supremacists and bigots that he has no intention of getting rid of.

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

Tank, post: 17937994
That does not matter, they were all slave owners

Being slave owners is not the issue. Serving under the Confederate flag to preserve slavery is this issue.

I didnt particularly care if Conferderate statues stayed or be removed. Now seeing Nazis willing to kill to preserve them, take them all down. Put them in museums.

Yet it surprises no one

This is the man the American people elected. They saw what he was repeatedly during the campaign yet thought he was making this country great

Trump had an obligation to defend the moral high ground. Instead, he defended Nazis and klan members as no worse than anyone else

He is certainly going in the direction against unifying us... very sad.

POTUS pointed out how violent the alt left was which escapes MSM

-Geaux

It's hilarious...
Antifa and the blm having been trashing cities weekly and now they want to talk about rioting.:cuckoo:

OH really?

So a window gets broken and you blame all of blm. Dude runs over people and it's "let's wait until the investigation is over ".

Are you kidding me Timothy?
Five cops shot dead in Dallas ya little prick.

If this doesn't finish Trump, then there is no America
I can't believe what I witnessed today.

Does Donald Trump not know that Stonewall Jackson and Robert E. Lee were traitors? That they took up arms AGAINST the United States of America. That they received a pardon, or they would have been hung? Does he not realize that you can't be a "good person" in a march when you knowingly are protesting along side people with Nazi flags?

Was he not aware of the chants about Jews on Friday night in the torch light parade reminiscent of Nazi Germany on the 30's?

What the fuck? That's all I can say, What the fuck are we witnessing? WHAT THE FUCK?
What we are witnessing are those like you going off the deep end.

Today in a nutshell:
Trump said fake news a number of times, got history completely wrong, bragged about the election for the one millionth time and said he knows C-Ville because he owns " the best" winery there.
1. the MSM news is fake
2. history is being revised, Washington and Jefferson are being slimed as "slave owners" (Trump is right, save the statues, the new books are wrong)
3. He won the election, wait and see who "interfered" in the election...hint: not the Russkis
All 3 are lies but par for a trump supporter..
How does it feel to sell your soul to an unhinged pathological liar?

Keep drinking the alt-left Kool Ade. The MSM is totally fake-news, I saw revisionist history stories about the founding father's as "slave owners". An NSA manager on TV said he can prove who interfered in the 2016 election, and it wasn't Russia. So unless you have some type of proof that these are false, I'm not going to research for you.
My soul is fine thank you, and Trump is no more a liar than BO (we will all save $2,500 a year, etc.)
Idiot doesn't know Trump has already told more lies in 6 months than any prez in 4 or 8 years.
All documented.
You are a soulless cretin.

:cuckoo: :dunno: :eusa_naughty:
Breaking News: The White House is " stunned" the prez went rogue.
In other words more unhinged than usual.

If this doesn't finish him, I don't know what will!? This is so obscene to see unfolding; predictable, but still obscene to see it happening in real time! It's just unbelievable the self-immolation and the relentless support by some with no shame!
Every past president that is still alive needs to come forward now and denounce Trump and advocate for him being declared unfit for office.

You are confused Moon Bat

The moral disgrace is the Alt Left that is trying to turn this once great country into a Venezuela.

Under Barack Obama, there was a lot of racial tension.

Under Trump racial clashes have been supersized. The nazi white supremacy crowd had to hide under Obama.

Uh....No. His response was superb and correct. It is the intolerant Left who hs the wrong response.

Trump said that it came from "Many sides" and he is 100% correct. Unlike you and the radical Left, I realize that whites AND blacks / the Right AND the Left can be racist. The vast majority of haters on the non-licensed side of the protests were intolerant radical leftist (if not paid) haters. Even neo-nazis have the right to protected free speech and demonstrations. That is a CONSTITUTIONAL right. BLM and Antifa have the same rights....to PEACEFUL demonstrations.

The US Constitution protects EVERYONE's right to voice their opinions and feelings. As long as it is not coupled to threats of violence etc.

The difference is the Alt-Right has not yet come out in mass to interfere with Alt-Left protests and cause problems.
But if the Alt-Left continues, I hope they do.

Racism and hatred are not patented by the right or Alt-right. The Left AND Alt-Left are equally hateful and violent.
Look at this fool.

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back