One has to really appreciate how terrible Trump's response to the Nazi attack was

Trump in 1991: David Duke is a racist
Trump to Jake Tapper from CNN in 2016: I know nothing about David Duke.

And the Trumpies still support this type of lying..

On Chris Matthews Chris just showed both interviews..lol

Isn't there a 20 year gap? He should have said "I haven't thought about David Duke in 20 years, I don't know anything about him."

Of course even that would have democrats passing the smelling salts.
Like the 4,078,005 people before you, you have to make excuses for the pathological liar..

Today in a nutshell:
Trump said fake news a number of times, got history completely wrong, bragged about the election for the one millionth time and said he knows C-Ville because he owns " the best" winery there.
1. the MSM news is fake
2. history is being revised, Washington and Jefferson are being slimed as "slave owners" (Trump is right, save the statues, the new books are wrong)
3. He won the election, wait and see who "interfered" in the election...hint: not the Russkis
All 3 are lies but par for a trump supporter..
How does it feel to sell your soul to an unhinged pathological liar?

Keep drinking the alt-left Kool Ade. The MSM is totally fake-news, I saw revisionist history stories about the founding father's as "slave owners". An NSA manager on TV said he can prove who interfered in the 2016 election, and it wasn't Russia. So unless you have some type of proof that these are false, I'm not going to research for you.
My soul is fine thank you, and Trump is no more a liar than BO (we will all save $2,500 a year, etc.)
" MSM is totally fake news"
Lol
So where do you get your news?

Today in a nutshell:
Trump said fake news a number of times, got history completely wrong, bragged about the election for the one millionth time and said he knows C-Ville because he owns " the best" winery there.
1. the MSM news is fake
2. history is being revised, Washington and Jefferson are being slimed as "slave owners" (Trump is right, save the statues, the new books are wrong)
3. He won the election, wait and see who "interfered" in the election...hint: not the Russkis
The media made a big attempt to interfere with the election by constantly trying to derail voters from voting for Trump by running non stop stories like "no path to the white house..", "Clinton landslide..." over and over and over.
Yet our expert intelligence agencies say it was Russia.... but I'm sure you know best.

If this doesn't finish Trump, then there is no America
I can't believe what I witnessed today.

Does Donald Trump not know that Stonewall Jackson and Robert E. Lee were traitors? That they took up arms AGAINST the United States of America. That they received a pardon, or they would have been hung? Does he not realize that you can't be a "good person" in a march when you knowingly are protesting along side people with Nazi flags?

Was he not aware of the chants about Jews on Friday night in the torch light parade reminiscent of Nazi Germany on the 30's?

What the fuck? That's all I can say, What the fuck are we witnessing? WHAT THE FUCK?
You're dreaming.
This country was built on the principle that regardless of what you did you can be forgiven.
The problem with the left is they have so much hate in their hearts that they can't forgive.
You want this to be some other country that destroys their history so they can make the same mistakes over and over.
What Trump was saying is after you leftist assholes get done with Stonewall Jackson who will you move onto next? George Fucking Washington?
Learn to live with those you don't agree with.
That's what being an American is.

That's why Fox' Charles Krauthammer called trump " a moral disgrace."
If the comrade pulled down his pants and took a dump on that podium, you'd make excuses for him.

Krauthammer can say whatever he wants to say.

It is "possible" that Trump does have a few moral issues. Most humans do. Bill Clinton certainly did didn't he?

However, he continues to prove he is a man of his word and challenges the Establishment constantly and that is a great thing for America.

I would prefer Trumps brand of immorality over the Lefts flaming immorality all week long and twice on Sunday.
That's the problem.

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

Does Donald Trump not know that Stonewall Jackson and Robert E. Lee were traitors? That they took up arms AGAINST the United States of America. That they received a pardon, or they would have been hung? Does he not realize that you can't be a "good person" in a march when you knowingly are protesting along side people with Nazi flags?

Was he not aware of the chants about Jews on Friday night in the torch light parade reminiscent of Nazi Germany on the 30's?

What the fuck? That's all I can say, What the fuck are we witnessing? WHAT THE FUCK?
You're dreaming.
This country was built on the principle that regardless of what you did you can be forgiven.
The problem with the left is they have so much hate in their hearts that they can't forgive.
You want this to be some other country that destroys their history so they can make the same mistakes over and over.
What Trump was saying is after you leftist assholes get done with Stonewall Jackson who will you move onto next? George Fucking Washington?
Learn to live with those you don't agree with.
That's what being an American is.
SO you expect everyone to forgive TRUMP every single day?

It's more like the press is trying to deal with Trump, they try to blame him for race crimes, and the liberal media fuels the fire of liberal base and hate, the media feeds into anti cop sentiments, we get dead cops . The liberal media feeds on anti nazi anti confederate statues, we get innocent protesters dead, it breaks my heart, but it's not racist KKK that are the problem, it's loudmouth intolerant liberal media that are the firebrands and the instigators. We need to Unite. Not instigate.

Last edited:
It's more like the press is trying to deal with Trump, they try to blame him for race crimes, and the liberal media fuels the fire of liberal base and hate, the media flues anti cop sentiments, we get dead cops . The liberal media feeds on anti confederate confederate statues, we get a innocent protesters dead, it breaks my heart, but it's not racist KKK that are the problem, it's loudmouth intolerant liberals media that are become the firebrands and the instigators. We need to Unite.

The media didn't make a bunch of idiots prance around screaming racist chants.

I Grow in a country far far away from the US....we studied world history and american history....I was listening to Trump and I couldn't believe how ignorant he is about the country's history. It's appalling....That adds to a long list of bad qualities about this guy. I honestly can't believe he is a president let alone the President of the US. WOW just wow!!!

"What Trump did today is a moral disgrace" - Charles Krautammer on Fox News just now

Did you see Laura Ingraham PWN Krauthammer after that! :funnyface:
Krauthammer has much more creds than that trump whore..
Not even close.
Imagine the courage to stick up for Trump on Fox News.
She gets the SEAn Hannity Courage Award.
I have always liked Krauthammer but his nevertrump obsession has been taken to its most illogical conclusions. Laura Ingraham mopped the floor with him.

Stonewall jackson died at Chancellorsville

It's more like the press is trying to deal with Trump, they try to blame him for race crimes, and the liberal media fuels the fire of liberal base and hate, the media flues anti cop sentiments, we get dead cops . The liberal media feeds on anti confederate confederate statues, we get a innocent protesters dead, it breaks my heart, but it's not racist KKK that are the problem, it's loudmouth intolerant liberals media that are become the firebrands and the instigators. We need to Unite.

The media didn't make a bunch of idiots prance around screaming racist chants.
Nope, but they did did overplay it, and they still are. I have had 2 solid days of liberal reportage on this single issue. And WHY? people die all the time. I know of a innocent poor soul little old white lady murdered by some black males, or a homeless white man in a wheelchair slaughtered by a black guy, those events barley raise any eyebrow. So what is the real issue HERE? Are people just pawns in a political game? It's sure looks that way.

Last edited:
America committed suicide in November of 2008. The violence, killings, destruction, hatred, and immorality are a direct result of the election of Barack Hussein Obama. The man who will be credited with achieving what his father wanted: the destruction of America.

Wait a minute.................Trump has already said that the racial tension started in this country a long time ago. He said it wasn't him, nor was it Obama that started it.

"We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence on many sides, on many sides," Trump said during a short statement from his private golf club in New Jersey. "It has been going on for a long time in our country -- not Donald Trump, not Barack Obama. It has been going on for a long, long time. It has no place in America."

Trump condemns 'hatred, bigotry and violence on many sides' in Charlottesville - CNNPolitics
You're correct. Neither Obama nor Trump started racism. Racism has existed since races started trying to live together. However, your boy, Obama stoked the fire of racism...and still does. Trump does not.

Jim Acosta is a fucking idiot!

Forum List

Back