One has to really appreciate how terrible Trump's response to the Nazi attack was

Trump was right.

One of the well known asshole spokesman for the Alt Left is calling for statues of Thomas Jefferson to come down next.

That just shows how bat shit crazy they are.

Trump is not right about anything. Not one thing. How do you think he got in this much trouble ON HIS VACATION?
Damn man... think..

You are confused Moon Bat.

Trump said today that the Alt Left will be going after our Founding Fathers and that is exactly what is happening. Now they are going after Tomas Jefferson. I know you Moon Bats are uneducated but he is the one that wrote the Declaration of Independence. The Alt Left is batshit crazy. Destructive and crazy.

Next will be Washington. How about Hamilton? Just because the Negroes are putting on a Broadway play about him don't mean he will be immune from the hate of the Alt Left.

Trump was right. More hate of our Founding Fathers from the Alt Left.

"Washington and Jefferson were major slave owners. We gonna take down their statues too?" Uhhh yea, they can all catch the bulldozer bruh! pic.twitter.com/C1PxRwrKFf

William J Richardson (@HoodAcademic) August 15, 2017

"One has to really appreciate how 'terrible' Trump's response to the Nazi attack was"

"Racism is evil and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis and white supremacists. "To anyone who acted criminally in this weekend’s racist violence, you will be held fully accountable. Justice will be delivered..."

Yeah, just friggin' HORRIBLE... What a racist a$$hole...

:rolleyes:

Why did it take him two days to make that statement but about 6 minutes to bash the CEO of Merck?

I can't wait for your completely non-partisan, objective rationale for this.

How can you Nazi what is going on here?

WOW!! Two whole days!!!
We've been waiting years for barry and company to condemn antifa and the blm.

Why would you condem an anti police brutality group?

You used to be amusing,but now you're fast approaching annoying.

"One has to really appreciate how 'terrible' Trump's response to the Nazi attack was"

"Racism is evil and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis and white supremacists. "To anyone who acted criminally in this weekend’s racist violence, you will be held fully accountable. Justice will be delivered..."

Why did it take him two days to make that statement but about 6 minutes to bash the CEO of Merck?

WOW!! Two whole days!!!

That's what BLM is about .

Righties hate it when someone stands up for minority rights . They instantly vilify and slander that group.

Trump in 1991: David Duke is a racist
Trump to Jake Tapper from CNN in 2016: I know nothing about David Duke.

And the Trumpies still support this type of lying..

On Chris Matthews Chris just showed both interviews..lol

Isn't there a 20 year gap? He should have said "I haven't thought about David Duke in 20 years, I don't know anything about him."

Of course even that would have democrats passing the smelling salts.

WOW!! Two whole days!!!

That's what BLM is about .

Righties hate it when someone stands up for minority rights . They instantly vilify and slander that group.

The BLM is about being annoying?
No Timothy,the BLM has gone far beyond annoying.
You on the other hand.....

All Trump said was there were two violent sides in the park. He was right, where was he wrong? One side had a permit the other didn't. One side is KKK the other is ANTIFA and BLM both are wrong both are to blame. Why do the left and the media want us to lie to ourselves?

:cuckoo: :dunno: :eusa_naughty:
Breaking News: The White House is " stunned" the prez went rogue.
In other words more unhinged than usual.

If this doesn't finish him, I don't know what will!? This is so obscene to see unfolding; predictable, but still obscene to see it happening in real time! It's just unbelievable the self-immolation and the relentless support by some with no shame!

If this doesn't finish him, I don't know what will!? This is so obscene to see unfolding; predictable, but still obscene to see it happening in real time! It's just unbelievable the self-emulation and the relentless support by some with no shame!
If what doesn't finish him? telling the whole story? why do you only want half of the story?

On the one hand, it took him two days to pretend to condemn racism which inevitably disappointed everyone who wasn't a racist. I think the initial refusal to do this was in large part because he desperately didn't want to lose any of his white supremacist support.

However, he did end up pretending to condemn the racism after the backlash from both republicans and democrats. From there, his support from those nazis has now likely been eroded. For everyone else, the condemnation was too little too late.

In other words, by Trump being a coward in trying to please everyone, he ended up just pissing off everyone instead.

I'm not pissed but rather pleased. Please speak for yourself next time and refrain from using the word 'everyone' OK?

-Geaux

Trump happily denounced the alt left, in the next sentence he gleefully asked the fake media "what does alt right even mean?"

Trump slapped the cowardly media silly:

"TWO Sides were violent!"

"You ignore the ALT LEFT!"

"Take down WASHINGTON'S statue next?"

Like anything he did would have satisfied you.

Actually, you nitwit, Trump could have won over millions of voters by just getting his fat ass over to Virginia and made a speech how such behavior is NOT ACCEPTABLE within our country. Domestic terrorism MUST be stopped.

Instead, the sniveling clown had to be cajoled into reading a prepared speech........

Here's what the white supremacists stated after his FIRST little charade.

Trump comments were good. He didn’t attack us. When asked to condemn, he just [waled] out of the room. Really, really good. God bless him.” -Andrew Anglin, Editor, Daily Stormer Today

Trump has a choice

1. Nazis, skinheads and klan members
2. People protesting against them

Trump says they are the same

Nope. He called out both sides.
Your hatred keeps you from any form of honesty or integrity.
False equivalency thus the shit storm he's currently in.

Nope.
Justification for Leftwing hatred.
Fox conservative Charles Krauthammer: Trump's a moral disgrace..

"Hey, so Washington & Jefferson were slave owners...take down their statues?

Cowardly Media: "Uh...uh...uh"

Forum List

Back