One Important Fact Trump Should Factor Into His Clinton Attacks:

Campbell

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2015
The Republicans stayed on Bill Clinton's case for his entire two terms, impeached him attempting to remove him from office, Spent $100 million of taxpayer's money and the poor guy still left office with a 65% approval rating. If we need something for comparison George W. Bush left office after his two terms with a 35% approval rating.

Just follow Hillary's hypocritical lead I guess...:beer:

-------

Hillary had to know this was awkward, but modern conventions of political correctness now require liberal women to stand unequivocally behind alleged victims of sexual assault. So, here was Hillary on Monday: “To every survivor of sexual assault…You have the right to be heard. You have the right to be believed. We’re with you.” That’s of course news to a number of women who Hillary not only refused to believe, she actively participated in campaigns to discredit them and destroy their reputations. From the Washington Post, here’s a partial list of women who’ve accused her husband of sexual assault or other illegal sexual conduct:

Read more at: Hillary Clinton Says Sexual Assault Survivors Have the 'Right To Be Believed' -- Does That Apply to Her Husband's Alleged Victims?

Hillary-Cartoon.jpg

The Republicans stayed on Bill Clinton's case for his entire two terms, impeached him attempting to remove him from office, Spent $100 million of taxpayer's money and the poor guy still left office with a 65% approval rating. If we need something for comparison George W. Bush left office after his two terms with a 35% approval rating.
clinton had a republican congress to keep him honest. he was a disaster his first two years with no control

Yep

Yep. Trump has now opened the door to his multiple marriages, affairs, indiscretions, not to mention the tramp of a wife he's currently married to.
Going after the Clintons has always been a disaster for Republicans, but they never learn.

clinton had a republican congress to keep him honest. he was a disaster his first two years with no control

Yeah right. In his first two years - six million new jobs created, the largest deficit reduction plan in history, a bipartisan NAFTA bill etc etc etc. If that's a "total disaster" then let's have more.

Yep

Yep. Trump has now opened the door to his multiple marriages, affairs, indiscretions, not to mention the tramp of a wife he's currently married to.
Going after the Clintons has always been a disaster for Republicans, but they never learn.

Only because too many Republicans still believe Democrats have a shred of integrity, which many don't, obviously.

btw. I don't recall that Trump had the great honor of being in the oval office as president sworn to uphold the laws of the land at the time. Granted, Clinton has been a sexual predator from a very early age and to this very day I've heard, I guess his preference now is underage girls, not much of a surprise there, Lewinski was a relative child in comparison.

554552.jpg

Last edited:
"One Important Fact Trump Should Factor Into His Clinton Attacks:"

Another important fact is that these unwarranted attacks won't have the desired effect, and will continue to reflect poorly on Trump and republicans in general – Bill Clinton isn't running for president, these attacks are nothing but a red herring fallacy, failed attempts to deflect from the fact that republicans have nothing of value to offer the American people, just their usual agenda of personal attacks and the politics of fear.

Another important fact is that these unwarranted attacks won't have the desired effect, and will continue to reflect poorly on Trump and republicans in general – Bill Clinton isn't running for president, these attacks are nothing but a red herring fallacy, failed attempts to deflect from the fact that republicans have nothing of value to offer the American people, just their usual agenda of personal attacks and the politics of fear.

Thanks, I'm impressed .. no straw-man for a change...:thup:

Another far left drone running a debunked narrative that does not apply to anything other than far left religious scripture!

See how the far left will support the Clintons at all costs!

Hilary Clinton calling anyone "sexist" is beyond hypocritical..

Just like Obama using the term unconstitutional to describe anyone else besides himself..

Unwarranted?

One of the reasons I just love this man to death is he plays by my daddy's rule. Let them take the first shot. Then beat them to death.

This was something I learned early on. Always worked for me in business. Trump warned her. Hillary didn't listen. She opened the door. Now it's time to nuke her into oblivion.

Now young girls don't remember. Now young girls believe they have the right to scream rape if on a date a guy lusts for her. Now is the time to let every sensitive young girl on campus know what Hilary did to young women who complained about her husband.

Its a win win for us.

Trump isn't running for President. He's placed by the GOP to keep the GOP out of the White House.

Trump isn't running for President. He's placed by the GOP to keep the GOP out of the White House.

What are you smoking man?

Look two years ago I started posting and its not a conspiracy theory that both Bush girls were backing Hillary. Jeb running was to try to get most of the money siphoned off to the elite.

They did so.

Problem? Trump.

If I go full Trump but I demand Cruz as his AG this is going to be very interesting. And I would love the SG to be Carson and oh please oh please oh please Carly as the WH spokesperson. Pay per view every day with that girl.

His VP. Whoa still got a wild card here.

Well, he appears to be running for President .. Independent, Republican, Democrat, Conservative ... it's kinda hard to tell, actually.

I'm seeing a different direction, some ass kicking but most of all the possible prosperity America needs...Clinton is the past, more of the same politically correct, butt dragging, divisive crap.

Last edited:
So that means the GOP Congress is responsible for the policies that caused the dot com crash and the first Bush II recession.
Thank you.

Forum List

Back