One in 15 Conservative MPs believe climate change is a ‘myth’, poll finds

Doesn't matter to what you subscribe or not. There are and will be men dressing and behaving like women and vice versa.
I never contended otherwise. A person’s attire does not change the scientific fact of their sex/gender any more than my desire to be a rock star allows me to make millions playing music.

You have just moved to flat earth territory. I cant take you seriously.
So you believe there are more than two sexes? Do you also dispute when science claims life begins at conception? Because I believe there is global warming and I also believe other science, I don’t use politics to decide whether to believe science or not, it seems politics effects your ability to believe in science. You are a moron for doing so.

Would you believe in Global Warming if this was your typical summer day?

wetweather4.jpg

Conservatives are consistent in their willful ignorance and contempt for sound, responsible governance.

That's completely wrong. I don't have contempt for sound, responsible governance.

I have contempt for ALL governance.

A free and intelligent people do not need to be governed.

I never contended otherwise. A person’s attire does not change the scientific fact of their sex/gender any more than my desire to be a rock star allows me to make millions playing music.
Biologically, there are only two sexes which are 'given' to a person since conception. At the same time, gender is more a psychological thing.

Transgender people should be treated equally with other people. Yes, there are several complex issues which should be resolved. Such as participation in sports, access to bathrooms and locker rooms and so on. I don't imply that every person who puts on the opposite sex closing should have access to such facilities automatically. But there should be some solution.

Biologically, there are only two sexes which are 'given' to a person since conception. At the same time, gender is more a psychological thing.
Transgender people should be treated equally with other people. Yes, there are several complex issues which should be resolved. Such as participation in sports, access to bathrooms and locker rooms and so on. I don't imply that every person who puts on the opposite sex closing should have access to such facilities automatically. But there should be some solution.
People can pretend to be whatever they want.

Last edited:

How does the belief that climate change is a ‘myth’, affect you personally?​

Because of the danger that people with those nutty views may gain some influence.They follow a doctrine that is funded by oil and coal companies for financial gain. These same companies have been aware of the science for decades.
Their owners should be locked up for crimes against mankind.

Because of the danger that people with those nutty views may gain some influence.They follow a doctrine that is funded by oil and coal companies for financial gain.

That's awful.

How does the belief that climate change is a ‘myth’, affect you personally?

Forum List

Back