One jury member may find Zimmerman

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
guilty...

As a former Iowan and one of the Zimmerman jury members a former Iowan I'm predicting she'll find him guilty ... because a black man was killed.

Most Iowans voted for Obama out of an inferiority complex that as a Former Iowan that has out grown this, I understand.

Iowans are afraid of being seen as "unsophisticated". As "hicks". As "farmers".
And as evident of the 2008 caucuses where the MSM hung on every Iowans' words ready to point the 'provincial" Iowans not fashionable or sophisticated, not "Well-educated" enough to vote for a black man... Iowans refuted that!
Ditching the pragmatic, rational thinking most Iowans have, with the MSM ready to say Iowans were "racists" by not supporting Obama, Iowans caved!

And so this former Iowan Zimmerman jury woman will too cave.
She will NOT want to be perceived as racist and therefore will by into the emotional garbage and vote guilty.

Once again people like her will be afraid to confront "TRUTH to emotion"... "Truth to bias" and she'll let her emotions drive her vote..
just as the Iowans did in literally standing for Obama in the 2008 caucuses... again because Iowans are afraid of being typecasted as ignorant hick farmers!!!

guilty...

As a former Iowan and one of the Zimmerman jury members a former Iowan I'm predicting she'll find him guilty ... because a black man was killed.

Most Iowans voted for Obama out of an inferiority complex that as a Former Iowan that has out grown this, I understand.

And as evident of the 2008 caucuses where the MSM hung on every Iowans' words ready to point the 'provincial" Iowans not fashionable or sophisticated, not "Well-educated" enough to vote for a black man... Iowans refuted that!
Ditching the pragmatic, rational thinking most Iowans have, with the MSM ready to say Iowans were "racists" by not supporting Obama, Iowans caved!

She will NOT want to be perceived as racist and therefore will by into the emotional garbage and vote guilty.

Once again people like her will be afraid to confront "TRUTH to emotion"... "Truth to bias" and she'll let her emotions drive her vote..
just as the Iowans did in literally standing for Obama in the 2008 caucuses... again because Iowans are afraid of being typecasted as ignorant hick farmers!!!

Maybe not. Sounds like she had good reasons for leaving Iowa.

There is no way to predict what a jury will do. Sometimes what they consider important was never important to anyone.

Never saw more beautiful chicks in my life than in Iowa City around the university....made that stretch of the I-80 almost tolerable. I agree though that lately the most strident progs are being found in the most unlikely places....like N.Carolina, Iowa, Texas even.....I reckon some of them are on assignment from the DNC or somebody to raise a stink. Will they convict Zimmerman? The longer we wait, the better the chance they're considering the lesser charge of manslaughter....that really sucks but then, so does the judge....she's a Rat dupe acting on orders from the DOJ most likely....the threat of riots could work against him too....the whole thing stinks.

Last edited:
guilty...

Wrong. It takes all six to find him guilty. All the holdout can do is force a hung jury and a mistrial.

Forum List

Back