One Look At What has Happened to The USA since We Rejected God Proves God is Real

These were incremental improvements that took time to implement. Segregation displaced slavery, lynchings were stopped by 1064, and the civil rights movement was led by Christian clergy, jack ass.

The segregationists also wrapped themselves in the Bible. It was a time of horror and inhumanity and you look back at it as "The good ole days"

It was my generation that fought against segregation, and for civil rights. And made a difference.

Vandal, I certainly wouldn't announce your lack of protection, and wouldn't endorse it, especially if you have a family. Not in this day and age. Your behavior is reckless and puts any children you may have at risk. I would bet that unlocked doors aren't the norm in border towns, but if you think it's a good idea, then there is something else you may want to check. The pedophile roster in your area. < Another thing we had no need for in the good old days. :eusa_angel:

amen

I'm curious as to when, exactly, the USA rejected god. Considering every poll I've ever seen shows the vast majority of Americans say they believe in a god, that seems a strange claim.

So when did it happen and what is the evidence that it happened? Without that, the entire premise of the OP is without meaning.

The elite that lead our nation have done so, and this started in the late 60's with the 'God is Dead' movement.

Also, the atheists began to infiltrate our colleges and universities in a major way around then also. I have had several friends that were on faculty at Texas colleges that talked about that happening in Texas back in the late 70's and early 80's. The bias against committed Christians is very high in public higher education today and the shivs are always out.

Without a doubt, we are better off since we stopped listening to the Christian fanatics

Without a doubt, we are better off since we stopped listening to the Christian fanatics

Without a doubt we will be better off when we ignore ignorant stupid libtards like we ignore other fringe groups like 911 Truthers and lunar landing deniers.

Without a doubt we will be better off when we ignore ignorant stupid libtards like we ignore other fringe groups like 911 Truthers and lunar landing deniers.
is little question we were a country without morals prior to the mid sixties
Anti black, anti woman, anti gay. if you weren't white male and Christian....you weren't welcome

Boy you really make this country sound like it is in a horrible state. Sorry, I look around and don't see the glass as half empty.

The question really is, as bad as things are today, are they worse than they were in the past? I think the answer is a resounding NO. Many people yearn for a past that never existed.

Compared to the period 1946 to 1964, yes, things are much worse.

You mean back when republicans and democrats drank together and corporations paid their fair share of taxes?

Boy you really make this country sound like it is in a horrible state. Sorry, I look around and don't see the glass as half empty.

The question really is, as bad as things are today, are they worse than they were in the past? I think the answer is a resounding NO. Many people yearn for a past that never existed.

You mean back when republicans and democrats drank together and corporations paid their fair share of taxes?

They still do drink together. It's us they have divided, not each other. Where were the Obombs and the Billarys partying earlier this evening? I'm sure they would have invited you, but the real 1%'ers want you in bed early so you can get up and get to work in the morning. These vacations aren't cheap you know! The Bidens are on there 3rd one this month!
And corporations did pay their share of taxes, were generous in their communities, and hired and hired and hired people.

As for ancient stories, and a lack of Biblical understanding, I hope you're not calling God a f***** in your sig line. Because that would be really offensive to those who are religious and post here in the religious forum. Are you a mod in this forum? Did they also put a vegetarian in charge of the meat forum?
The Bible is the most authentic Book ever written. You can either dig up the truth, or read it in the Bible. Name some ancient Kings for me, and I'll look them up in the Bible, and we'll see if the ancient account of these people are true, Joe. Then there is the Biblical writing criteria that you shun, and the prophesy about the state of the Middle East......... ya monkey. :)
:eusa_angel:

Last edited:
God has spoken directly to me. He told me that there will be strife in the Middle East.

Having posted this, it is written, and I am a prophet.

As soon as Simon and Shuster get their act together, this will be published, and it will then be "scripture".

God has spoken directly to me. He told me that there will be strife in the Middle East.

Having posted this, it is written, and I am a prophet.

As soon as Simon and Shuster get their act together, this will be published, and it will then be "scripture".

I'm going to predict that you have been listening to the news instead of God. Because you are so vague. Since you infer that God is vague, let's put your prophetic prowess up against God's:
You predict strife in the Middle East. So, Did God tell you what countries would be involved in the "strife"? Which countries would be involved in the invasion of Israel? Who the winner would be? The 3 methods in which the invaders would be beaten? Did He tell you about a phoney peace treaty? Exactly how many days it would last? What would cause it to be broken? Who would break it?
And did He give you that information 2000 years before it happens, prophet? You do understand that prophecy is history in advance, and not contemporary news clips, right?
So, share with the rest of us, starting with the countries He told you that will invade Israel.

And keep in mind, since you claim to be a prophet of God, if what you tell us doesn't happen, we have God's permission to kill you for lying about where you got your information. He is that sure about His prophets. :eusa_angel:

Last edited:

Nonsense.

Segregation, racism, discrimination, violations of privacy rights, search and seizure rights, due process and equal protection rights were still codified and commonplace in many jurisdictions during this time period; more Americans enjoy greater freedom and liberty today than at anytime in this Nation's history, and the best America is yet to come as we become a more diverse, inclusive society where all citizens will realize their comprehensive civil liberties.

"And keep in mind, since you claim to be a prophet of God, if what you tell us doesn't happen, we have God's permission to kill you for lying about where you got your information. He is that sure about His prophets."

And may god bless YOU, too!

(sorry, but you guys are just too easy!)

Anti black, anti woman, anti gay. if you weren't white male and Christian....you weren't welcome

That is so asinine there is no point into going into any further response, ass hole.

Hell, yeah, and the distractions caused by artificial social liberalism is the cover the corporations have needed to get away with their pillaging of middle class America.

They still do drink together. It's us they have divided, not each other. Where were the Obombs and the Billarys partying earlier this evening? I'm sure they would have invited you, but the real 1%'ers want you in bed early so you can get up and get to work in the morning. These vacations aren't cheap you know! The Bidens are on there 3rd one this month!
And corporations did pay their share of taxes, were generous in their communities, and hired and hired and hired people.

As for ancient stories, and a lack of Biblical understanding, I hope you're not calling God a f***** in your sig line. Because that would be really offensive to those who are religious and post here in the religious forum. Are you a mod in this forum? Did they also put a vegetarian in charge of the meat forum?
The Bible is the most authentic Book ever written. You can either dig up the truth, or read it in the Bible. Name some ancient Kings for me, and I'll look them up in the Bible, and we'll see if the ancient account of these people are true, Joe. Then there is the Biblical writing criteria that you shun, and the prophesy about the state of the Middle East......... ya monkey. :)
:eusa_angel:

You got that right.

The Demopublican party is a one party state that regularly perform sock puppet theater each two years.

Nonsense.

Segregation, racism, discrimination, violations of privacy rights, search and seizure rights, due process and equal protection rights were still codified and commonplace in many jurisdictions during this time period; more Americans enjoy greater freedom and liberty today than at anytime in this Nation's history, and the best America is yet to come as we become a more diverse, inclusive society where all citizens will realize their comprehensive civil liberties.

lol, you are hilarious to say that these minor improvements replace families built on solid marriages, a negative growth rate, the importation of a black market labor force, a government that recognizes no limits to its power, and the ideological indoctrination of our young adults at our public colleges.

But then that is how it always is with you Nazis; defend Hitler as a humanitarian when he is allied to Stalin, deny Stalins genocides and lie to cover up the most evil century of man kinds existence.

Did you miss the civil rights movement? Lynchings? Firebombings? Abuse of citizens by their local government? Segregation?

All done by your "god loving" society of 1946-64

These were incremental improvements that took time to implement. Segregation displaced slavery, lynchings were stopped by 1064, and the civil rights movement was led by Christian clergy, jack ass.

The segregationists also wrapped themselves in the Bible. It was a time of horror and inhumanity and you look back at it as "The good ole days"

So 18 acceptable years out of 230+?

lol, can you fucking read? Where did I say they were merely 'acceptable, implying the rest were not?

lol, you libtards cant shit if you cant lie about it first.

pulled those particular years out of your dumb ass for no particular reason?

WTF? You are sooooo obvious....

PaintedIntoCorner02.jpg

Yeah, all of that thou shalt not steal, murder, lie, disrespect your parents, or cheat on your spouse, was holding this country back. And the love one another fanaticism is so out of line... :eusa_angel:

Do Christians really believe they are the only ones who do not do any of that?

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Deuteronomy+27&version=NIV

Curses From Mount Ebal

9 Then Moses and the Levitical priests said to all Israel, “Be silent, Israel, and listen! You have now become the people of the Lord your God. 10 Obey the Lord your God and follow his commands and decrees that I give you today.”

11 On the same day Moses commanded the people:

12 When you have crossed the Jordan, these tribes shall stand on Mount Gerizim to bless the people: Simeon, Levi, Judah, Issachar, Joseph and Benjamin. 13 And these tribes shall stand on Mount Ebal to pronounce curses: Reuben, Gad, Asher, Zebulun, Dan and Naphtali.

14 The Levites shall recite to all the people of Israel in a loud voice:

15 “Cursed is anyone who makes an idol—a thing detestable to the Lord, the work of skilled hands—and sets it up in secret.”

Then all the people shall say, “Amen!”

16 “Cursed is anyone who dishonors their father or mother.”

17 “Cursed is anyone who moves their neighbor’s boundary stone.”

18 “Cursed is anyone who leads the blind astray on the road.”

19 “Cursed is anyone who withholds justice from the foreigner, the fatherless or the widow.”

20 “Cursed is anyone who sleeps with his father’s wife, for he dishonors his father’s bed.”

21 “Cursed is anyone who has sexual relations with any animal.”

22 “Cursed is anyone who sleeps with his sister, the daughter of his father or the daughter of his mother.”

23 “Cursed is anyone who sleeps with his mother-in-law.”

24 “Cursed is anyone who kills their neighbor secretly.”

25 “Cursed is anyone who accepts a bribe to kill an innocent person.”

26 “Cursed is anyone who does not uphold the words of this law by carrying them out.”

Our families are broken by divorce more than half the time and hordes of fatherless children cause mayhem in our nation.

Children have no respect for their elders and live lives of destitution born of foolish choices.

We have diseases and mental disorders in such growing number that no matter how rich or popular a person is we see them choosing death over life over and over.

Our enemies mock us, run us out of their nations and dare us to return and promise to bring disaster to our own lands and we do little to stop them and it has no real effect.

Our people are cheated and lied to and our leaders pretend it is truthful and defend the liars and cheats because of bribes passed to them in the form of campaign contributions.

Our children vanish with each generation and alien cultures that flood our schools are proof of the promise that God will take from us what He gave us because we have chosen death over life, foolishness over wisdom and nihilism over faith.

The atheistic scum that infest this message board is proof of this faithlessness and idiocy, especially the ones that pose as believers and alienate everyone with their lies and posturing.

The next time we shall know better and will not make the same mistakes again.

Good thread and good post. Here's one of my favorite verses concerning God's national blessings and/or cursings:

2 Chronicles 7:14, "If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land."

When we shut out the Light then darkness floods in and that's what we're witnessing right here in America and around the world.

James 4:10, "Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up."

That is so asinine there is no point into going into any further response, ass hole.

That is the Amerca you strive for. An America where white males called the shots and everyone else knew their place......or else

Last edited:

Forum List

Back