🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

One More Fabrication: “The Southern Strategy”

The Myth of the Southern Strategy is not an historical one. According to liberals, it is why the South is Republican TODAY.

I just asked you to consider the implications if America was vastly less racist than you currently think.

You were unable to consider it, even as a hypothetical.

I have to admit, that his strongly supports your point that discussion cannot change minds.

I was wondering if you would try to flip it around and ask me, "what if it WAS true, and American was vastly MORE racist than I thought?"

But I guess such speculation is off the table too.

Do you want to know what I was looking for, in your answer?
Sure, lay it on me.

Maybe we can get to a point here.

That it would be a GOOD thing.

Can you see that?
If racism didn't exist? Sure!

My words were, "vastly less racist".

Why did you feel a need to change that?
Sorry, it would be great if we were vastly less racist.

There ya go.

But I thought you said that racism either doesn't exist or isn't an issue. And PC is convinced that there is no racism.

Maybe you can have this conversation with her.

Thank you for finally answering.

I am glad that you agree that that would be a good thing.

Sure, lay it on me.

Can you see that?

There ya go.

But I thought you said that racism either doesn't exist or isn't an issue. And PC is convinced that there is no racism.

Thank you for finally answering.

I am glad that you agree that that would be a good thing.
I assume your next conversation here will be with PC, and how she thinks you're stupid for thinking that racism still exists.

Let me know how that goes.

The Myth of the Southern Strategy is not an historical one. According to liberals, it is why the South is Republican TODAY.

I just asked you to consider the implications if America was vastly less racist than you currently think.

You were unable to consider it, even as a hypothetical.

I have to admit, that his strongly supports your point that discussion cannot change minds.

I was wondering if you would try to flip it around and ask me, "what if it WAS true, and American was vastly MORE racist than I thought?"

But I guess such speculation is off the table too.

Do you want to know what I was looking for, in your answer?
Sure, lay it on me.

Can you see that?

There ya go.

"And PC is convinced that there is no racism."

I'm convinced that you can't find any examples.

You're one of those trained never to question what your masters provide.

After the 1964 passage of the Civil Rights Act, Dixiecrats (Southern Democrats) shifted to the Republican Party.

Name all Democrat Senate and House members who "shifted". A list should be easy enough for you to find.
I'm not talking Congress-Critters crossing the aisle... I'm talking about the voting public.

Congress-Critters come and go; the voting public (and the gradual shift in their elected representation) are what counts.

Yes, it makes perfect sense that the Democrats would run to the Republican Party, who voted in greater numbers for the Civil Rights Act than did Democrats, and who even in those halcyon days - though not so diametrically opposed as today due to a certain inexplicable disbelief - considered Democrats to be Communist influenced. Members of Congress would by rights have followed their voters's sentiments to keep their jobs.

Yessir. Perfect sense. :auiqs.jpg:
Northern Democrats did not jump the aisle to the Republican side during that time frame in any large numbers, only White Southern Democrats (Dixiecrats).
That started because of economics and before the Civil Rights movement.

Name all Democrat Senate and House members who "shifted". A list should be easy enough for you to find.
I'm not talking Congress-Critters crossing the aisle... I'm talking about the voting public.

Congress-Critters come and go; the voting public (and the gradual shift in their elected representation) are what counts.

Yes, it makes perfect sense that the Democrats would run to the Republican Party, who voted in greater numbers for the Civil Rights Act than did Democrats, and who even in those halcyon days - though not so diametrically opposed as today due to a certain inexplicable disbelief - considered Democrats to be Communist influenced. Members of Congress would by rights have followed their voters's sentiments to keep their jobs.

Northern Democrats did not jump the aisle to the Republican side during that time frame in any large numbers, only White Southern Democrats (Dixiecrats).

It is illogical and not factual in the extreme to claim the southern Democrats "jumped the aisle" to the Republicans when it was the Republicans who voted into law the act that raised the Democrat's ire. Everett Dirkson rammed it right down their throats.
How did they all become Republican then? Republicans saw a golden opportunity in the south. They sold their soul to the racists for political power.
Wrong. The reasons were economic and the shift started before the Civil Rights movement.

Which party has all those southern Dixiecrats?

Do you have anything post 1965?

"Do you have anything post 1965?"

Sure....Bill Clinton saying that Obama was better suited to carrying a white man's bags than running for President.

"Bill Clinton on Obama: 'A Few Years Ago, This Guy Would Have Been Carrying Our Bags'"
Bill Clinton on Obama: 'A Few Years Ago, This Guy Would Have Been Carrying Our Bags'

Did you vote for this racist????

Please provide context to the statement.

Sure....Bill Clinton saying that Obama was better suited to carrying a white man's bags than running for President.

"Bill Clinton on Obama: 'A Few Years Ago, This Guy Would Have Been Carrying Our Bags'"
Bill Clinton on Obama: 'A Few Years Ago, This Guy Would Have Been Carrying Our Bags'

"Please provide context to the statement."

Sure thing....
Bill Clinton saying that Obama was better suited to carrying a white man's bags than running for President.

con·text
ˈkäntekst/
noun
  1. the circumstances that form the setting for an event, statement, or idea, and in terms of which it can be fully understood and assessed.
Bill Clinton has been a racist his entire life.

Bill Clinton is the personification of the Democrat Party

Bill Clinton was making the typical racists evaluation of a black man.

Clear?

Last edited:

It is illogical and not factual in the extreme to claim the southern Democrats "jumped the aisle" to the Republicans when it was the Republicans who voted into law the act that raised the Democrat's ire. Everett Dirkson rammed it right down their throats.
How did they all become Republican then? Republicans saw a golden opportunity in the south. They sold their soul to the racists for political power.
Wrong. The reasons were economic and the shift started before the Civil Rights movement.

They saw an opening to take political advantage and were willing to incorperate the coservative southern racists in order to get southetn support.

They saw an opening to take political advantage and were willing to incorperate the coservative southern racists in order to get southetn support.

1. That's a lie....but, heck, you seem to be good at lying.

Here are some examples...
2. 1966- pro-integrationist Republican Winthrop Rockefeller won Arkansas, replacing Clinton-pal Orval Faubus.

3. 1966 Republican Bo Calloway ran against Democrat Lester Maddox, who “gained national attention for refusing to serve blacks in his popular cafeteria near the Georgia Tech campus. Newsmen tipped off about the confrontation reported how restaurant patrons and employees wielded ax handles while Mr. Maddox waved a pistol. …” Research - Articles - Journals | Research better, faster at HighBeam Research

a. Maddox was endorsed by Democrat Jimmy Carter in the above governor’s race. When the race was too close to call, the Democrat state legislature gave it to Maddox.

b. Calloway appealed to the Supreme Court….but the court upheld the legislature’s decision.

c. On that very Supreme Court was former KKK member Justice Hugo Black.

d. Democrat Hugo Black was Democrat FDR’s first appointee, in 1937. This KKK Senator from Alabama wrote the majority decision on Korematsu v. US; in 1967, he said ‘They all look alike to a person not a Jap.” Engage: Conversations in Philosophy: "They all look alike to a person not a Jap"*: The Legacy of Korematsu at OSU

e. And, Hugo Black's anti-Catholic bias, which showed up in his actions on the Supreme Court:

"... Black was head of new members for the largest Klan cell in the South. New members of the KKK had to pledge their allegiance to the “eternal separation of Church and State.”... Separation was a crucial part of the KKK’s jurisprudential agenda. It was included in the Klansman’s Creed..."
Egnorance: Hugo Black and the real history of "the wall of separation between church and state"

f. Liberal historian Eric Foner writes that the Klan was “…a military force serving the interests of the Democratic Party…” Foner, “Reconstruction: America’s Unfinished Revolution, 1863-1877,” p. 425

g. "The night riders move through the darkness, white against the black road....they go about their business, their horsed draped, guns and bullwhips banging dully against saddles.

....this is the South Carolina of the 1870s, not of the turn of a new millennium, and the night riders are the terror of these times. They roam upcountry, visiting their version of justice on poor blacks and the Republicans that support them, refusing to bow to the requirements of the Fourteenth and Fifteenth Amendments."
From the novel "The White Road," by John Connolly

4. 1966- Republican Spiro Agnew ran against Democrat segregationists George Mahoney for governor of Maryland. Agnew enacted some of the first laws in the nation against race discrimination in public housing. “Agnew signed the state's first open-housing laws and succeeded in getting the repeal of an anti-miscegenation law.” Spiro Agnew - Wikipedia

5. 1957- Democrat Sam Ervin, another liberal luminary, instrumental in the destruction of anti-communist Republicans Joe McCarthy and Richard Nixon, told his fellow segregationists, and who led the Watergate investigation, said of the 1957 civil rights bill: “We’ve got to give the goddamned ******* something. We’re not gonna be able to get out of here until we’ve got some kind of ****** bill.’ Robert Caro, “Master of the Senate: The Years of Lyndon Johnson,” xv.

Notice, I provide documented facts.....you should try it.

And...check your spellings....they're atrocious.

Republicans ran in opposition to racist Dems....and often won.

Last edited:

Sure thing....
Bill Clinton saying that Obama was better suited to carrying a white man's bags than running for President.

con·text
ˈkäntekst/
noun
  1. the circumstances that form the setting for an event, statement, or idea, and in terms of which it can be fully understood and assessed.

Clear?

The only thing clear is your bias and lack of understanding.

Sure thing....

con·text
ˈkäntekst/
noun

Clear?

Sooo.....you can't deny anything in my post.....and have defaulted to this:

upload_2018-9-7_12-53-30.jpeg

You're dismissed.

Sure thing....

con·text
ˈkäntekst/
noun

Clear?

View attachment 215152

You're dismissed.

You provided a definition of context while offering none to President Bill Clinton's statement.

You assert that President Clinton is a racist based on the statement.

So far you have proved nothing and defending nothing.

When will this change?

They did not. Perhaps some saw the error of their ways.

The Civil Rights Act of 1964 was opposed by the Democrats. Robert Byrd filibustered 14 hours against it, and remained a Democrat till his death. The Republicans rammed it into law.

Your "Southern Strategy" fiction is not even marginally logical.
Southern Dems were conservatives. That is why it was easy for them to switch to the GOP when the Dems betrayed them by taking up the Civil Rights flag...the GOP capitalized on that golden opportunity...and sold their soul.

Completely funny.

That's why the Democrats joined George Wallace and Bull Conner in bashing them Negroes' heads in during the Civil Rights Movement.

I am from that time, goober. I know what happened.
Those were Dixiecrats.

The same douchbags who jumped ship to the Republican side of the aisle after the 1964 passage of the Civil RIghts Act.

"... jumped ship to the Republican side of the aisle after the 1964 passage of the Civil RIghts Act."

Never happened.

"...after the 1948 elections, most of the Dixiecrat elected officials returned to the Democrat Party and remained for the rest of their lives.

After losing the 1968 presidential race, George Wallace returned to the Democrat Party and ran for governor of Alabama in 1982. With enthusiastic support from the democrats, Wallace won the election with 57 percent of the vote."
blackquillandink.com -&nbspThis website is for sale! -&nbspblackquillandink Resources and Information.

I told you to take a seat..do it now...in the back row.

Here’s the senate vote on the civil rights act .

You can clearly see that all the democrat no votes came from Southern former confederate states .

HR. 8601. PASSAGE OF AMENDED BILL. -- Senate Vote #284 -- Apr 8, 1960

Sure thing....

con·text
ˈkäntekst/
noun

Clear?

View attachment 215152

You're dismissed.

You provided a definition of context while offering none to President Bill Clinton's statement.

When will this change?

They are fountains of misinformation!

$5 says she posts a pic of a Clinton -Gore confederate flag button . Of course that’s not the official button , and anyone wh a button machine can make one. But in crazyville that’s proof Clinton is racist !

They did not. Perhaps some saw the error of their ways.

The Civil Rights Act of 1964 was opposed by the Democrats. Robert Byrd filibustered 14 hours against it, and remained a Democrat till his death. The Republicans rammed it into law.

Your "Southern Strategy" fiction is not even marginally logical.
Southern Dems were conservatives. That is why it was easy for them to switch to the GOP when the Dems betrayed them by taking up the Civil Rights flag...the GOP capitalized on that golden opportunity...and sold their soul.

Completely funny.

That's why the Democrats joined George Wallace and Bull Conner in bashing them Negroes' heads in during the Civil Rights Movement.

I am from that time, goober. I know what happened.
Those were Dixiecrats.

The same douchbags who jumped ship to the Republican side of the aisle after the 1964 passage of the Civil RIghts Act.

"... jumped ship to the Republican side of the aisle after the 1964 passage of the Civil RIghts Act."

Never happened.

"...after the 1948 elections, most of the Dixiecrat elected officials returned to the Democrat Party and remained for the rest of their lives.

After losing the 1968 presidential race, George Wallace returned to the Democrat Party and ran for governor of Alabama in 1982. With enthusiastic support from the democrats, Wallace won the election with 57 percent of the vote."
blackquillandink.com -&nbspThis website is for sale! -&nbspblackquillandink Resources and Information.

I told you to take a seat..do it now...in the back row.

Here’s the senate vote on the civil rights act .

You can clearly see that all the democrat no votes came from Southern former confederate states .

HR. 8601. PASSAGE OF AMENDED BILL. -- Senate Vote #284 -- Apr 8, 1960

You failed again, Whiplash!

It's the Civil Rights Act of 1964, not 1960 "An Act to enforce constitutional rights, and for other purposes."

Sure thing....

con·text
ˈkäntekst/
noun

Clear?

View attachment 215152

You're dismissed.

When will this change?

Of course, you're doing what you do best....lie.

I provided the statement, and the context....exactly what you asked for.

con·text
ˈkäntekst/
noun

Don't you ever look yourself in the mirror and recognize the lying fool staring back at you?

Sure thing....

con·text
ˈkäntekst/
noun

Clear?

View attachment 215152

You're dismissed.

When will this change?

They are fountains of misinformation!

$5 says she posts a pic of a Clinton -Gore confederate flag button . Of course that’s not the official button , and anyone wh a button machine can make one. But in crazyville that’s proof Clinton is racist !

"...a Clinton -Gore confederate flag button . Of course that’s not the official button , and anyone wh a button machine can make one."

That's a lie, too.

And, when asked directly about the authenticity of the Confederate Flag Clinton-Gore pin.....this is what we get from the career criminal:

"Hillary Clinton camp won’t say if Confederate flag button was official part of '92 presidential campaign
· Pin badges featuring distinctive Confederate symbol being sold on Ebay Clinton team have so-far refused to comment on whether it was endorsed

· Follows calls to scrap 'symbol of hate' from Capitol building

Hillary Clinton is refusing to say whether a Clinton-Gore pin featuring a Confederate flag was part of her husband's official campaign merchandise.

.....the former Arkansas first lady has not responded to questions by The Blaze over whether she knew if the pin was part of the official campaign. She has also failed to respond to requests over whether she is opposed now, or opposed then, to an act signed by her husband honoring the Confederate flag, the website said. "
Hillary Clinton won’t say if Confederate flag button was part of '92 presidential campaign | Daily Mail Online

And....

"In 1987, when her husband was governor of Arkansas, Bill Clinton signed Act 116 that stated “The blue star above the word “ARKANSAS” is to commemorate the Confederate States of America.”

When the Confederate flag issue arose in the 2000 election, Matt Drudge reportedthat then-President Bill Clinton’s spokesman Joe Lockhart was asked about the issue. Lockhart told reporters, “I’ve just never heard any discussion or any objections that the president has raised.”
Flashback: As Governor, Bill Clinton Honored Confederacy On Arkansas Flag

Of course it was the official pin of the Democrat campaign.

Forum List

Back