One More Reason To Hate Chuck Schumer

I can't wait until Harry Reid chucku schumer and Nancy pelosi are kicked off the planet for being lying traitor scum. I loathe them all.

EXTREME CON speak. And when a Republican Rep's spokesman "jokes" about throwing acid on other humans, there is an outcry by the far right against even discussing the matter. Hayworth said he didn't mean it seriously. Traitor North made a bundle selling arms to the enemy, slid out of his convictions on those technicalities conservatives USUALLY deride, and is rich off of many "one born every minute". As all three you wrote of, are the best Americans have, it is no surprise they are traitors to you.

I loathe Dick Cheney, but am glad he recovered from his heart surgery, and would not want him "kicked off the planet". That is the difference between CONs and most Americans.

What more reason do you need to hate Chuckie Schumer
CON$ervoFascism is a hate religion!

That is not true. I have never seen more hatred from any group other then White Supremacists then I have from left-wingers. The left that exclaims their tolerance as something to boast about is in the gutter when it comes to their feelings towards conservatives and/or Christians. The amount of hate that is spewed on this forum alone by the left-wing-haters is enough to make a member of the KKK proud.

What more reason do you need to hate Chuckie Schumer
CON$ervoFascism is a hate religion!

That is not true. I have never seen more hatred from any group other then White Supremacists then I have from left-wingers. The left that exclaims their tolerance as something to boast about is in the gutter when it comes to their feelings towards conservatives and/or Christians. The amount of hate that is spewed on this forum alone by the left-wing-haters is enough to make a member of the KKK proud.

And enough to make Robert Byrd blush from the grave...

In this "In Your Face Video" Chuck Schumer essentially tells Houston everything but "shove it up your ass. "

not really - just politely as a politician says the shuttle is in New York not Houston and they are going to keep it, as politely as that can be stated as a matter of fact.

In this "In Your Face Video" Chuck Schumer essentially tells Houston everything but "shove it up your ass. "

not really - just politely as a politician says the shuttle is in New York not Houston and they are going to keep it, as politely as that can be stated as a matter of fact.

And rational Texans are not howling either:

Houston Mayor Annise Parker said while the city would have loved to have a real shuttle, it is grateful for the replica.

"We don't need an artifact to remind us of the space program," she said. "We've lived the space program. Our neighbors are the space program. Our history is the space program. Houston doesn't look back. We always look forward."

It's not a shuttle, but Houston will take it

One NASA official explained his beliefs as to why Houston didn't get an actual shuttle, it is the article cited.

How did Texas legislators vote since 2008 election when it came to funding NASA?

Why don't you tell us smart guy.

Btw......what the heck did LA have to do with the space program????

Los Angeles got one.

Los Angeles (CNN) -- NASA announced Tuesday the new retirement homes for the four remaining space shuttles -- three historic orbiters and the program's test vehicle.

The space shuttle Atlantis will be displayed at the Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex in Florida; the Endeavour, at the California Science Center in Los Angeles; the Discovery, at the Smithsonian's National Air and Space Museum Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center in Virginia; and the test shuttle, Enterprise, at the Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum in New York, NASA Administrator Charles F. Bolden Jr. said during a ceremony at the Kennedy Center.

"Like many Texans, I am disappointed with NASA's decision to slight the Johnson Space Center as a permanent home for one of the space shuttle orbiters," Cornyn said.

"There is no question Houston should have been selected as a final home for one of the orbiters -- even Administrator Bolden stated as much. Today's announcement is an affront to the thousands of dedicated men and women at Johnson Space Center, the greater Houston community and the state of Texas, and I'm deeply disappointed with the administration's misguided decision," Cornyn said.

In Los Angeles, shortly after NASA's announcement, California Science Center President Jeffrey Rudolph told reporters that the Endeavour would boost the center's annual 1.4 million visitors to about 2 million people a year.

I DO note by and large they are going to Blue-State Hellholes...:eusa_whistle:

Neither Virginia, nor Florida, are "blue"; and Floridians tend consider the space program "ours". One former NASA official said Texas didn't lobby hard enough when the decision was made. LA & NY have more people who will view the shuttle; that was the primary reason. What Houston MUST have is funding, and that is tough as some feel money spent on space exploration is useless.

NYC is the number one tourist destination in the country, if not the entire world.

So naturally, the shuttle should be on display there.

NYC is the number one tourist destination in the country, if not the entire world.

So naturally, the shuttle should be on display there.

That's idotic.

Why? More people will see the shuttle there; I do think Houston should have come before Virginia though. LA & NYC are the biggest population centers; Florida & Texas have the most ties to the space program.

They should have put one shuttle in the Midwest.

Two within a couple hundred miles of each other is stupid.

data=Ay5GWBeob_WIPLDYoIWcfVXxvZu9XwJ55OX7Ag,mQZy-rz2g8hUN3TFk8UNIS3Af7KVqABUMzjp0AQHLiY2csg_8bnhzb1yuJr5j3HeCV2Uo6ee9MCut_QVIMO_DuIKdPzpk5RaIgLgEcLrBU8ld9n_xOgnaoOM4sNB35sjniZSx96m5PdZ0to5xJVFrhO6lZL1gXaNyZYIYKCfbLWDjnpJ4a7GAyqruum_EdhrYlY0lD8RavY8nZLyl6F9StH9GrtdECY3qKG5yDjAxU0

Why don't you tell us smart guy.

Btw......what the heck did LA have to do with the space program????

Los Angeles got one.

Neither Virginia, nor Florida, are "blue"; and Floridians tend consider the space program "ours". One former NASA official said Texas didn't lobby hard enough when the decision was made. LA & NY have more people who will view the shuttle; that was the primary reason. What Houston MUST have is funding, and that is tough as some feel money spent on space exploration is useless.

Virginia? Really?

Florida certainly since they were launched from there...but The District of Criminals, and New York City?

Really?

Houston deserves it more than NYC by a long shot.:eusa_hand:

They should have put one shuttle in the Midwest.

Two within a couple hundred miles of each other is stupid.

data=Ay5GWBeob_WIPLDYoIWcfVXxvZu9XwJ55OX7Ag,mQZy-rz2g8hUN3TFk8UNIS3Af7KVqABUMzjp0AQHLiY2csg_8bnhzb1yuJr5j3HeCV2Uo6ee9MCut_QVIMO_DuIKdPzpk5RaIgLgEcLrBU8ld9n_xOgnaoOM4sNB35sjniZSx96m5PdZ0to5xJVFrhO6lZL1gXaNyZYIYKCfbLWDjnpJ4a7GAyqruum_EdhrYlY0lD8RavY8nZLyl6F9StH9GrtdECY3qKG5yDjAxU0

With that I agree, one in NYC, one in Va., and one in Florida is one too many on the east coast; Houston before Va. This has little to do with Schumer, just a chance to attack a Senator that stands up for the elderly, disabled and poor.

Senator Charles E. Schumer

Virginia? Really?

Florida certainly since they were launched from there...but The District of Criminals, and New York City?

Really?

Houston deserves it more than NYC by a long shot.:eusa_hand:

I say Houston before Va., because so many live & visit the NYC area. Those north of the line can go to NYC; south, here in Florida. Of course, Chicago might be better than NYC OR LA, still plenty of people to view. LA residents to Houston, Midwest, and Plains to Chicago.

You know, I was born and raised in and around Houston, Texas, and I love this city. It's the 4th largest city in the United States because the people here fought to make it that way. We have world-class art museums, fine art theaters, the George Brown Convention Center, one of the oldest planetariums in the USA, wonderful trade schools and universities, U of H and Rice U, libraries, a world class zoo and aquatic centers. We have friendly people everywhere, many of who would give you the shirt off their backs to help you if you needed help.

I have traveled to New York, and it too is a great place, particularly the people who day in and day out see to it guests are treated well. I'm with the Houston mayor. Let NY have it, and we're grateful the Congress let us have the wood model. Friendship is so much more important than squabbling, and since we have so many benefits New Yorkers do not have, such as wide open spaces, why be mad?

Chuck Schumer pitches for the New York team, and he throws 'em fast and hard. He won the shuttle. We hold fast to our freedoms here in the friendship state, to share in America as long as it lasts. We, after all, won NASA by our geography, the necessary square miles to host such a national venture, and plenty of people to serve the space industry. So we win some, the other 50 states win some. That's what brotherly love is all about. Caring and sharing.

When New York was hit on 9/11, I cried as well as tasted the salt from tears of those who lost brave firefighters and policemen. If something bad had happened to us, New York would have sent people to our rescue too, to help in finding bodies and cleaning up. If I judge New York, I judge them worthy men and women to have their fair share of everything in the US. Their gift back to the world is matchless hospitality.

Kudos, New York. We love Texas very much, but we know we loves you, too. :)

Vive la New York.

You know, I was born and raised in and around Houston, Texas, and I love this city. It's the 4th largest city in the United States because the people here fought to make it that way. We have world-class art museums, fine art theaters, the George Brown Convention Center, one of the oldest planetariums in the USA, wonderful trade schools and universities, U of H and Rice U, libraries, a world class zoo and aquatic centers. We have friendly people everywhere, many of who would give you the shirt off their backs to help you if you needed help.

I have traveled to New York, and it too is a great place, particularly the people who day in and day out see to it guests are treated well. I'm with the Houston mayor. Let NY have it, and we're grateful the Congress let us have the wood model. Friendship is so much more important than squabbling, and since we have so many benefits New Yorkers do not have, such as wide open spaces, why be mad?

Chuck Schumer pitches for the New York team, and he throws 'em fast and hard. He won the shuttle. We hold fast to our freedoms here in the friendship state, to share in America as long as it lasts. We, after all, won NASA by our geography, the necessary square miles to host such a national venture, and plenty of people to serve the space industry. So we win some, the other 50 states win some. That's what brotherly love is all about. Caring and sharing.

When New York was hit on 9/11, I cried as well as tasted the salt from tears of those who lost brave firefighters and policemen. If something bad had happened to us, New York would have sent people to our rescue too, to help in finding bodies and cleaning up. If I judge New York, I judge them worthy men and women to have their fair share of everything in the US. Their gift back to the world is matchless hospitality.

Vive la New York.

Hey! The Florida cape IS the center of the space program, not Houston! ; )

Vive la New York.

"Houston, we have a problem."

~ :D

Vive la New York.

Houston and the Cape were both THE SPACE PROGRAM.

fuck shumer

Forum List

Back