One Need Not Be A Trump Fan To Speak This Obvious Truth

She is the most unpopular party candidate in 100 years . . . except for Donald Trump. Neither are worthy of the office. Vote for Gary Johnson.

She is the most unpopular party candidate in 100 years . . . except for Donald Trump. Neither are worthy of the office. Vote for Gary Johnson.

The majority of people who oppose her do it because of the long list of false accusations and exaggerated claims. The right is quick to say she is a terrible person, but they can only point to mostly discredited crap as to why they believe that.

Yes.
If Americans cared about this country, they'd give both major parties the middle finger.

The majority of people who oppose her do it because of the long list of false accusations and exaggerated claims. The right is quick to say she is a terrible person, but they can only point to mostly discredited crap as to why they believe that.

Not true at all.

It all started when she said that with the election of Bill it was like getting 2 for the price of 1. Well then OK. I lost all respect for the Clinton's when their actions got those children killed at Waco. That was the start for me.

15 conviction in the Whitewater investigation on 40 crimes. Talk to Hillary lovers and one would think she was clean. Her minions took the fall for her, too big to jail.

Her Tuzla lie about sniper fire. It is so telling. It is so much an indication of her pathological lying. I can not think of one thing that more points out her willingness to lie at all cost.

Her support for NAFTA which she again lies about. I see where she went to talk at the IBEW. The same IBEW that told me that they would not support any candidate that supported NAFTA. Well they sure forget easily. Trump is the only candidate that has spoken out in opposition to NAFTA.

Bottom line, she is a pathological liar who has been caught many times. Just ask Sir Edmund Hillary.

Last edited:
Says more about the country than the candidates
We fail to see the virtue in the Orange mound of clown...the large size pile of Orange shit, Donald Trump, is a con man a hustler a lying freak a man with 3500 lawsuits against him 4 bankruptcies 3 divorces and a two pending fraud law suits ...a Real Gem
apr.jpg

Says more about the country than the candidates
We fail to see the virtue in the Orange mound of clown...the large size pile of Orange shit, Donald Trump, is a con man a hustler a lying freak a man with 3500 lawsuits against him 4 bankruptcies 3 divorces and a two pending fraud law suits ...a Real Gem
apr.jpg

I fail to see any 'virtue' in either of them.

Ones a conman, the other a habitual liar.

Possibly the 2 worse candidates in American History.

and the American have made them the presumptive nominees.

Very disheartening

Not true at all.

It all started when she said that with the election of Bill it was like getting 2 for the price of 1. Well then OK. I lost all respect for the Clinton's when their actions got those children killed at Waco. That was the start for me.

15 conviction in the Whitewater investigation on 40 crimes. Talk to Hillary lovers and one would think she was clean. Her minions took the fall for her, too big to jail.

Her Tuzla lie about sniper fire. It is so telling. It is so much an indication of her pathological lying. I can not think of one thing that more points out her willingness to lie at all cost.

Her support for NAFTA which she again lies about. I see where she went to talk at the IBEW. The same IBEW that told me that they would not support any candidate that supported NAFTA. Well they sure forget easily. Trump is the only candidate that has spoken out in opposition to NAFTA.

Bottom line, she is a pathological liar who has been caught many times. Just ask Sir Edmund Hillary.

Right. Go ahead and add the claims about virtually anything from drug running, to murder to having a degree in lesbianism. You know you were aware of all those silly claims, and believed them. If you could at least drop your belief in the most ridiculous claims and the ones that have been disproved by the right wing it's self, you would have almost nothing to whine about. All those over the top crazy claims have made the right "the little boy who cried wolf"

Not true at all.

Right. Go ahead and add the claims about virtually anything from drug running, to murder to having a degree in lesbianism. You know you were aware of all those silly claims, and believed them. If you could at least drop your belief in the most ridiculous claims and the ones that have been disproved by the right wing it's self, you would have almost nothing to whine about. All those over the top crazy claims have made the right "the little boy who cried wolf"

Note to Bulldog, read for comphrehension.

I never mentioned murder. I didn't mention her being a lesbian, frankly I don't think man nor woman would have her. I didn't mention drug running, YOU did.

I gave you concrete reasons to oppose Mrs. Tuzla. None of which you could or did counter. Except through the usual hyperbole.

Not true at all.

Note to Bulldog, read for comphrehension.

I never mentioned murder. I didn't mention her being a lesbian, frankly I don't think man nor woman would have her. I didn't mention drug running, YOU did.

I gave you concrete reasons to oppose Mrs. Tuzla. None of which you could or did counter. Except through the usual hyperbole.

I added those and noted that those and a endless list of other accusations helped form your, and most RWNJs opinion of her long ago. If you won't admit that here, you at least have to admit it to yourself. The right has hated Hillary too long for your few silly claims to be the total cause.

Maybe GJ can stop smoking weed long enough to make it to November.

Forum List

Back