One of the 3 Democrats in Tennessee in protest is allowed to keep his seat (the only white one)

You plan on being the last bastian of bigotry in the United States? Last mutant culture hold out? Maybe we can rope you off and sell you like a tourist attraction when the time comes. You'll be our 21 century carnie act. 😄
Good luck with that. Be sure an pay your state income tax if you have a job. :auiqs.jpg:

Does anything when you're so much nearer the end Gramps? Sounds like you're just practicing. And while I can see why the impending extinction of white wing culture might not be of much concern for someone advanced in their sleep cycle as you are, the younger cuck whites might mind. 😄

I'm confident that I'll be around when they plant your carcass. Don' lose any sleep over it.

Words cannot describe the anti-Americanism of Joe Biden who apparently has celebrated the rioting at the Tennessee state legislator but condemns the rioting on January 6 which was in large part a peaceful protest. This is insanity why is this happening in America.

Yeah I have hope for the presidency and I respect the office of the presidency it’s getting harder every day to do that with this guy in office. One has to wonder if he actually has dementia if he’s being told what to say. This is perhaps the worst president in the history of this country. He is a disgrace to the founding fathers.

The great majority of Americans black and white are tired of this garbage. Look at television look at how men are portrayed as bumbling idiots and the woman is always in charge. With exception to the show with Cedric the entertainer…. I guess he’s a strong man but he’s a racist in the show where he and his black wife are constantly lecturing the white couple about white privilege this and that.

Let’s take the TV show bob hearts Abishola … another racist television show that depicts white people as bumbling idiots.

And we have the President of the United States going out of his way to call out the Tennessee state legislator for ousting Democrats who one could say rioted and we’re part of an “insurrection”

Lawrence O’Donnell on MSNBC ran a lead today and this O’Donnell guy is as ugly and brutal as they come… he is a disgrace to television. He’s complaining about racism against Black people in a country where there is no racism against Black people are literally a country where major corporations, major sports organizations have Black Lives Matter signs all over their stadiums they put this trash in front of the American people even though we don’t want it. That’s why YouTube got rid of the dislike symbol because people overwhelmingly dislike this type of racism in America from the far left.

Also look at how Jean Pierre defended NPR after Twitter rightfully called NPR state propaganda or a news outlet of the state which it is.

We the American people want a better economy the great majority of us black and white are fed up with racism in this country from Democrats. Fix the economy get the grocery prices down, get the home prices down, bring back the middle class

Superbadbrutha skews13 Dragonlady Moonglow pyetro

Super bad why do you have that avatar when you could put up an avatar of a proud African emperor or king from the middle ages. Stop being a victim you’re not a victim grow up man

How does it feel to be in such a bad economy. Are you people rich or something? Do you like having to pay more money for groceries. Do you like the threat of a nuclear war with Russia or China?

I don’t know what happened to you people or if you were always far left agitators/trolls our country is in a crisis right now. You need to do the right thing. Stop supporting racism stop supporting anti-Americanism. You’re in the minority.

Last edited:

Disgraceful anti-Americanism from MS NBC. More racism more lies and propaganda.

This is another prime example if that clip from Twitter was on YouTube it would be overwhelmingly disliked. Just like how back in the day when ESPN would run racist segments against white people or pro BLM segments it was overwhelmingly disliked.

Our country is looking forward to Donald Trump coming back in 2024…. Lefties can’t stop him you can’t there’s nothing that the racist lefties in this country can do to stop Donald Trump.

That’s it man the economy is in shambles we’ve had enough.

Words cannot describe the anti-Americanism of Joe Biden who apparently has celebrated the rioting at the Tennessee state legislator but condemns the rioting on January 6 which was in large part a peaceful protest. This is insanity why is this happening in America.

Yeah I have hope for the presidency and I respect the office of the presidency it’s getting harder every day to do that with this guy in office. One has to wonder if he actually has dementia if he’s being told what to say. This is perhaps the worst president in the history of this country. He is a disgrace to the founding fathers.

The great majority of Americans black and white are tired of this garbage. Look at television look at how men are portrayed as bumbling idiots and the woman is always in charge. With exception to the show with Cedric the entertainer…. I guess he’s a strong man but he’s a racist in the show where he and his black wife are constantly lecturing the white couple about white privilege this and that.

Let’s take the TV show bob hearts Abishola … another racist television show that depicts white people as bumbling idiots.

And we have the President of the United States going out of his way to call out the Tennessee state legislator for ousting Democrats who one could say rioted and we’re part of an “insurrection”

Lawrence O’Donnell on MSNBC ran a lead today and this O’Donnell guy is as ugly and brutal as they come… he is a disgrace to television. He’s complaining about racism against Black people in a country where there is no racism against Black people are literally a country where major corporations, major sports organizations have Black Lives Matter signs all over their stadiums they put this trash in front of the American people even though we don’t want it. That’s why YouTube got rid of the dislike symbol because people overwhelmingly dislike this type of racism in America from the far left.

Also look at how Jean Pierre defended NPR after Twitter rightfully called NPR state propaganda or a news outlet of the state which it is.

We the American people want a better economy the great majority of us black and white are fed up with racism in this country from Democrats. Fix the economy get the grocery prices down, get the home prices down, bring back the middle class

Super bad why do you have that avatar when you could put up an avatar of a proud African emperor or king from the middle ages. Stop being a victim you’re not a victim grow up man

How does it feel to be in such a bad economy. Are you people rich or something? Do you like having to pay more money for groceries. Do you like the threat of a nuclear war with Russia or China?

I don’t know what happened to you people or if you were always far left agitators/trolls our country is in a crisis right now. You need to do the right thing. Stop supporting racism stop supporting anti-Americanism. You’re in the minority.
I lived through worse times this ain't shit.

The daily nothing burger brought to you by Democrats who won't do their fukkin job.

Is anyone doing their job? Doesn't look like it, Reps and Dems, Dems and Reps, and all the other parties (there aren't any) taking the money and laughing.....

Disgraceful anti-Americanism from MS NBC. More racism more lies and propaganda.

This is another prime example if that clip from Twitter was on YouTube it would be overwhelmingly disliked. Just like how back in the day when ESPN would run racist segments against white people or pro BLM segments it was overwhelmingly disliked.

Our country is looking forward to Donald Trump coming back in 2024…. Lefties can’t stop him you can’t there’s nothing that the racist lefties in this country can do to stop Donald Trump.

That’s it man the economy is in shambles we’ve had enough.

You complain about lies, then want Trump back. Something doesn't fit there.

They will probably prosper in Tennessee or elsewhere, but two of them will not prosper in our House of Representatives, after proving they have no respect for the dignity of that chamber, by their actions to disrupt.
---------------------------------------------------------

They may prosper, time will tell.
But it should not have been the purview of the Tennessee House to eject them for a 'disturbance' limited to just that body.
Censure them? Oh sure. Fine 'em? Oh sure.
Take away committee assignments? Oh, sure.
Give 'em uncomfortable chairs or signal in many myriad ways the body's unhappiness with their actions? Why not?

But....importantly, the House members didn't elect these two men to their positions. The people of their districts did. And the most legitimate way to remove them is to vote them out.

I ain't a Tennessean, but......but this was handle badly for Tennessee. Forget the nuance of the white legislator having better manners than the two black legislators. The reality is....they are black. She is white. She stays. They go.
Hell yes, optics matter.

Tennessee looks bad....or, at minimum, the Tennessee House looks, at minimum, racist.

But it should not have been the purview of the Tennessee House to eject them for a 'disturbance' limited to just that body.

Give 'em uncomfortable chairs or signal in many myriad ways the body's unhappiness with their actions? Why not?

But....importantly, the House members didn't elect these two men to their positions. The people of their districts did. And the most legitimate way to remove them is to vote them out.

I ain't a Tennessean, but......but this was handle badly for Tennessee. Forget the nuance of the white legislator having better manners than the two black legislators. The reality is....they are black. She is white. She stays. They go.
Hell yes, optics matter.

Tennessee looks bad....or, at minimum, the Tennessee House looks, at minimum, racist.
White 6 is a fucking moron. At least one of them will be right back to work in no time.

At least 15 council members pledged to send Jones back to the chamber.
"My Council District 6 constituents of House 52 want @brotherjones_ reinstated. I will be voting in favor of his reinstatement if he accepts the Metro Council’s nomination," Council member Brett Withers wrote in a tweet. "It is outrageous that half of my constituents were disenfranchised by the TN House this afternoon. Stand strong!"

All these ignorant assclowns did today, all they ever do, is show their ass to the American public. Bit by bit they prove to more and more Americans that the GOP is every bit the party of bigots and racists we accuse them of being.

This again brother

There is no white lives matter….

Tons of racism against whites in the media, college and job places.

Get back to us when there are no Job quotas by race.

I don’t know why you believe our country or even Tennessee is racist …

Most blacks and whites are cool…the problem is the racist media and corporations.

And Tennessee politicians.

Hell yes, optics matter.

This.

Removal is not the only way for a legislative body to police itself and really should not be used for something like this.

The depth of your ignorance and stupidity, knows no bounds. How dare you defend the racism and anti-American actions of today’s Republican Party!

When a party goes as wrong as the Republicans, and they hold as much power throughout the states as this party, the only decent thing to do is to rise up against them, and vote them from office.

Nothing in the United States of America would’ve been accomplished in terms of rights for women and minorities without protest. The protest you’re seeing now are the dying efforts of the Republican party to strip rights from everyone except white males.

So please spare me your further pointless diatribes. You truly have no clue as to what is going on in your own country and you’re here promoting the side that is doing the destruction.

Someone who has Franklin Roosevelt is your avatar, you’re just as fascist as Trump.

Hell yes, optics matter.

The Tennessee House would have looked a lot worse had they not kicked out the Insurrectionists.

The Tennessee House would have looked a lot worse had they not kicked out the Insurrectionists.

I'm thinking the right needs to cancel Thomas Jefferson.

What country before ever existed a century and half without a rebellion? And what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Forum List

Back