One of the 3 Democrats in Tennessee in protest is allowed to keep his seat (the only white one)

Have you seen an electoral map in modern times and an electoral map in the KKK era? What does the South do nearly all the time?
Think.
Have a rational adult read/explain the link to you instead of going off like an emotional dingbat, pietroll.

Last edited:
The optics of this can't be worse for the Republican party.
In the state the KKK was born (Tennessee), two black lawmakers are ejected: The black ones.

"After surviving her vote, Johnson, who is White, was asked why there was a difference in the outcome for her and Jones, who is Black-Filipino.”It might have to do with the color of our skin,” she said."

Nice thing about being "of color" is you can always blame your short-comings on someone else by playing the race card, and the left will always buy it.

Nice thing about being "of color" is you can always blame your short-comings on someone else by playing the race card, and the left will always buy it.
1jktqbsgcisa1.jpg

Pretty good optics if you are a Tennessean, as I am. The one that did not get kicked out off the floor of our House of Representative was not the one that brought a bullhorn on the the Floor of our (not your) state House of representatives, while they were conducting our (not your) business. If you read the Nashville papers (not your national reporting) and Nashville local TV media coverage of the protest, you would know it was peaceful and stayed outside the chambers, except for the trio of elected representative, using their position as elected representatives to bring a bull horn into chamber, that they might succumb to shouting out their own protest, instead of conducting themselves in civilized, orderly, parliamentary manner, as befits the presumed dignity of there representative status. As far as I know, the one that did not get the boot, only stood with the booted during the trios attempt to disrupt, did not use the bullhorn and made a better more impassioned plea of her case when it was her turn to speak in her own defense for her actions, than her lesser spoken compatriots and appealed to the better nature of the majority of that body. So let it be written. So let it be done.
All three are morons

Why cant schools get the same police protection that judges and mayors get?

The same limited access doors, metal detectors and armed police who search everyone before entering?

You have to remember, it was the democrats who not only fought to maintain slavery, but voted against civil rights in 1960s.

When a leftist makes a claim it's projection, an antonym, distraction and or confession, every time, and all the time.

Watch out when today's ignorant left tries to delve into historic events. We all know that the KKK was the political muscle of the Southern democrat party but that doesn't stop the hypocrite left from playing the race card while they attack Justice Thomas.

In the state the KKK was born (Tennessee), two black lawmakers are ejected: The black ones.

"After surviving her vote, Johnson, who is White, was asked why there was a difference in the outcome for her and Jones, who is Black-Filipino.”It might have to do with the color of our skin,” she said."
You didn’t hear the facts. Color me surprised

Grabbing bullhorns.....THE HORROR!!!!!!

And "running them flappy mouths"? WE see you.

The bullhorn was sneaked into the chamber by the instigator of the shit show. Another legislator said bullhorns were expressly forbidden by the rules committee,among other items. This shit show was planned by the two dumfuks.

Cmon man, Johnson is a she. You idiots really have difficulty with gender.

Feel free to make clowns of yourselves.

It was starkly clear to many Americans yesterday who you all are.

I don't live in Tennessee, I'm not doing anything, nor am I issuing warnings to anonymous internet keyboard jockeys that I'm watching them. That would be you. I would be the one pointing out to everyone your apparent desire to take the law into your own hands over political differences. It is to shake my head sadly at you.

Maybe it had something to do about 2 black "legislators" grabbing bullhorns and leading a bunch of lawbreaking misfits in loudmouth gobbltygoop protesting. Running them flappy mouths. The house leaders should have had them dragged out of the chamber by the hair. Who here has ever seen such a childish display in a legislative body while conducting official state business. The two "lawmakers" should also face charges. The KKK didn't have a thing to do with that childish temper tantrum.
PROTESTS AND RALLYS ARE ALLOWED, ITS PART OF FREE SPEECH.

Forum List

Back