🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

One of the following MUST be true about God

Instead of definitively claiming that something does/does not exist in an area that you have not yet explored and are unfamiliar with, one should take the route "I don't know".

You know what I mean?

I'm basically just laying out my personal criticism of atheism.

Shelley was an atheist.... He never trifled with the word "God"; he
knew that it meant a personal First Cause, Almighty Creator, and
Supreme Judge and Ruler of the Universe, and that it did not mean
anything else, never had meant anything else, and never, whilst the
English language lasted, would mean anything else. Knowing perfectly
well that there was no such person, he did not pretend that the
question was an open one, or imply, by calling himself an Agnostic,
that there might be such a person for all he knew to the contrary. He
did know to the contrary; and he said so.

---George Bernard Shaw

heiden_zpsa240f877.jpg

There is plenty of evidence that there is no God -- and certainly the primitive God of the religions is just hocus-pocus.

There is deductive evidence -- the Argument from Design is logically incomplete, the Ontological Argument is logically inconsistent. Alternate explanations always exist, and modern science offers very convincing reasons why the universe has evolved to its present postion, going all the way back to the Big Bang -- and even why there is Something rather than Nothing.

Both the notions of omnipotence and omniscience suffer from logical incoherence.

There is inductive evidence -- religious fantasy exists all over the world, frequently in inconsistent forms. Adherents of these mutually contradictory dogmas claim that they have incontrovertable personal experience that their view is the only true view.

Some -- or all -- of them must be wrong. In thousands of years, no one has ever come up with a convincing decision-procedure that could prove that one view is true and all the other views are incorrect.
Inductively, it is almost certain that all of them are wrong and deluded.

There are plenty of other reason to think that religions are crap, but that is enough for now. I know that no amount of reason will convince religious maniacs -- they are irrational robots whose mental processes cannot pass beyond the boundaries of their programming.

facehugger_zps3b894449.jpg

Last edited:
You find what you look for, if you're highly motivated.

Anti-Christians can come up with all sorts of so-called *evidence*...yet the premier minds of the world will not concurr that there is evidence that God doesn't exist.

So your argument that there's conclusive evidence is without merit. There is no conclusive evidence, any more than there's conclusive evidence that God exists.

What I do know for a certainty is that I catch anti-Christian yahoos FABRICATING *evidence* all the time. Straight up faking it, or maintaining that something "proves" the absence of God...when it doesn't prove any such thing.

There's plenty more evidence that the brain function of most atheists is crap, and they are motivated by something other than a fact finding mission. They don't want God to exist, so they bend over backwards trying to *prove* it.

And they still fail.

'

Put in a quarter, and the Koshergirl robot whirs -- and speaks !!

What's more insane? Believing what you experience or telling people they haven't experienced something because you haven't?

Just because you want to persecute people different than you, doesn't mean they are less sane. Just that you are a heartless bigot.

Is that what you call it? "persecuted"? Not so Whackamo... I just call a spade a spade. Truth is you are one of two things...a liar or you are crazy...no other possible explaination.

You have evidence to support that claim?

Mental Health and Delusional Disorder

"Persecutory: People with this type of delusional disorder believe that they (or someone close to them) are being mistreated, or that someone is spying on them or planning to harm them. It is not uncommon for people with this type of delusional disorder to make repeated complaints to legal authorities."

Schizophrenia-What Happens

"Schizophrenia - What Happens
Symptoms of schizophrenia usually start in the late teens to mid-20s for men and the late 20s to 30s for women. The symptoms may start suddenly or happen gradually.

Childhood schizophrenia is rare.

Recommended Related to SchizophreniaSchizophrenia: Symptoms

Positive symptoms can come and go. Know what to look for, so you can take action. Positive Symptoms of Schizophrenia

Read the Schizophrenia: Symptoms article > >

There are four stages of schizophrenia: prodromal phase, active or acute phase, remission, and relapse.

Prodromal phase
Schizophrenia usually starts with this phase, when symptoms are vague and easy to miss. They are often the same as symptoms of other mental health problems, such as depression or other anxiety disorders. They may not seem unusual for teens or young adults. In fact, schizophrenia is rarely diagnosed at this time.

Symptoms are sometimes triggered by stress or changes, such as going away to school, starting to use drugs or alcohol, or going through a severe illness or a death in the family.

These first symptoms often include negative symptoms, outbursts of anger, or odd behavior. For more information, see Symptoms.

This phase can last for days, months, or years before positive symptoms appear.

Active, or acute, phase
At some point you start to have positive symptoms, such as hallucinations.

These symptoms may appear suddenly or slowly over time. They can be severe and can cause a psychotic episode, which means you can't tell the difference between what is real and what isn't real.

You may need to go to the hospital. You probably won't be able to make many decisions about your care. "

That is of course unless the person is just a liar.

Anti-Christians can come up with all sorts of so-called *evidence*...yet the premier minds of the world will not concurr that there is evidence that God doesn't exist.

So your argument that there's conclusive evidence is without merit. There is no conclusive evidence, any more than there's conclusive evidence that God exists.

What I do know for a certainty is that I catch anti-Christian yahoos FABRICATING *evidence* all the time. Straight up faking it, or maintaining that something "proves" the absence of God...when it doesn't prove any such thing.

There's plenty more evidence that the brain function of most atheists is crap, and they are motivated by something other than a fact finding mission. They don't want God to exist, so they bend over backwards trying to *prove* it.

And they still fail.

Woe is you, "anti-christians" she says. Let's be clear all religion is equally ridiculous, whether that be judaism, christianity, islam, scientology or praying to Zeus. Let's not start the whole, "attack on christianity" nonsense that you love to cry about.

What's more insane? Believing what you experience or telling people they haven't experienced something because you haven't?

Just because you want to persecute people different than you, doesn't mean they are less sane. Just that you are a heartless bigot.

Is that what you call it? "persecuted"? Not so Whackamo... I just call a spade a spade. Truth is you are one of two things...a liar or you are crazy...no other possible explaination.

So do you believe in the existence of God or not? What is your belief?

Christians are easy targets for Atheists.

The Atheist knows that he can ridicule Christians without mercy.
Because as soon as we try to retaliate in any way we're ridiculed even more so for not acting like a Christian.

They can call us crazy schizophrenics but we can't call them sinners or reprobates (that would be judging they will try to say).

All I can tell you is that one day we will all know the correct answer.
One of us is going to be really surprised.

And they still fail.

Woe is you, "anti-christians" she says. Let's be clear all religion is equally ridiculous, whether that be judaism, christianity, islam, scientology or praying to Zeus. Let's not start the whole, "attack on christianity" nonsense that you love to cry about.

Try to stick to the point.

There is no evidence that God doesn't exist. There is evidence that atheists make shit up.

And they still fail.

There is no evidence that God doesn't exist. There is evidence that atheists make shit up.

LOL, she tells me to stick to the point when she insists on focusing on Christians. That's pretty amazing.

And yes, there is plenty more evidence that God doesn't exist than there is that he does exist.

I haven't seen you share a single shred of evidence of the existence of God. Not one.

LOL, she tells me to stick to the point when she insists on focusing on Christians. That's pretty amazing.

And yes, there is plenty more evidence that God doesn't exist than there is that he does exist.

I haven't seen you share a single shred of evidence of the existence of God. Not one.

No evidence =/= evidence

Well, if no living human has explored the universe, how can you say that god is without a doubt a myth?
Good grief!! Don't tell me you think God occupies some particular region of physical space?!! Like those Mormon savages who think God occupies a human body on some particular planet?

That's pretty primitive, even for someone suffering from religious mania.

Even the Pope is more sophisticated than that !!

Ahhhh..... someone else who claims they know the nature of God. The true believers are certainly showing up.

Mental Health and Delusional Disorder

"Persecutory: People with this type of delusional disorder believe that they (or someone close to them) are being mistreated, or that someone is spying on them or planning to harm them. It is not uncommon for people with this type of delusional disorder to make repeated complaints to legal authorities."

Schizophrenia-What Happens

"Schizophrenia - What Happens
Symptoms of schizophrenia usually start in the late teens to mid-20s for men and the late 20s to 30s for women. The symptoms may start suddenly or happen gradually.

Childhood schizophrenia is rare.

Recommended Related to SchizophreniaSchizophrenia: Symptoms

Positive symptoms can come and go. Know what to look for, so you can take action. Positive Symptoms of Schizophrenia

Read the Schizophrenia: Symptoms article > >

There are four stages of schizophrenia: prodromal phase, active or acute phase, remission, and relapse.

Prodromal phase
Schizophrenia usually starts with this phase, when symptoms are vague and easy to miss. They are often the same as symptoms of other mental health problems, such as depression or other anxiety disorders. They may not seem unusual for teens or young adults. In fact, schizophrenia is rarely diagnosed at this time.

Symptoms are sometimes triggered by stress or changes, such as going away to school, starting to use drugs or alcohol, or going through a severe illness or a death in the family.

These first symptoms often include negative symptoms, outbursts of anger, or odd behavior. For more information, see Symptoms.

This phase can last for days, months, or years before positive symptoms appear.

Active, or acute, phase
At some point you start to have positive symptoms, such as hallucinations.

These symptoms may appear suddenly or slowly over time. They can be severe and can cause a psychotic episode, which means you can't tell the difference between what is real and what isn't real.

You may need to go to the hospital. You probably won't be able to make many decisions about your care. "

That is of course unless the person is just a liar.

So you have no evidence. Why am I not surprised?

I consider God to be irrelevant. I thought I had already told you that. I have no idea if there is a God and I don't care if there is or not. If it helps, I specifically believe that the God Jehovah/Allah does not exist. But that is a belief and nothing else. Because I believe it does not exist, I feel no anger towards it. How can one be angry with something one does not believe in? Perhaps that is a question you should ask yourself? I am often curious as to why people do believe in it, but it does not upset me as it has nothing to do with me.

I consider God to be irrelevant. I thought I had already told you that. I have no idea if there is a God and I don't care if there is or not. If it helps, I specifically believe that the God Jehovah/Allah does not exist. But that is a belief and nothing else. Because I believe it does not exist, I feel no anger towards it. How can one be angry with something one does not believe in? Perhaps that is a question you should ask yourself? I am often curious as to why people do believe in it, but it does not upset me as it has nothing to do with me.

Thank you.

Now, THAT is the definition of a true Atheist.
These other posers are, simply, anti-theists

:cool:

I proffer that the idea of any "God" is irrelevant. Or that the concept of a supreme being is unnecessary and superstitious. Of any faith what so ever. Religion is a relic of bygone mindsets. We have to grow out of that and realize we are weak animals subject to the laws and rules of nature. We can’t ignore our position as part of nature, no matter how intelligent or wealthy we are. We live, we die. We are all subject to all the rules and laws of nature, physics and there are no exceptions. A belief in a supreme being won’t ever get you out of that, ever.

Spiritual possibilities intrigue me. I still don't see the family of Abraham having any kind of 'lock' on the creator of the universe, ass-U-Me-ing 'God is'.

I don't think any of the ancient creation and after-life stories from our history have any kind of lock on God. They're just stories.

All I can tell you is that one day we will all know the correct answer.
One of us is going to be really surprised.
No, neither of us will be surprised. We will be dead as doornails and aware of nothing.

I think my analogy was going at this:

Instead of definitively claiming that something does/does not exist in an area that you have not yet explored and are unfamiliar with, one should take the route "I don't know".

You know what I mean?

I'm basically just laying out my personal criticism of atheism.

I tried to explain that to many of them before. They don't see anything illogical about claiming there is no God from an argument of silence. (in there opinion obviously because there is plenty of evidence).

The ironic thing is in order to know there is no God, you would have to have all knowledge and be aware of everything going on in every part of the universe, past, present and future.

In other words, to know there is no God, you would have to be a god.

Meanwhile, all a believer has to do to know there is a God is have a personal experience with Him. I know there is a God because of my experience. I've recieved a witness of the Holy Spirit. Something everyone else who has ever and will ever live could likewise obtain if they are humble, prayerful, and sought the truth.

Man can learn more about Providence in 5 minutes by the Holy Spirit than a life time searching in books. And far more than sitting back and doing absolutely nothing other than arrogantly proclaiming you cant learn anything.

I've recieved a witness of the Holy Spirit. Sure you did Sparky! :lol: You people are certifiabled insane. Anywhere but in your church that passes for a trip to the padded room in a state mental institution.

True story.

People who believe in God are certifiably insane? Can you show me that in the DSM-IV?

Forum List

Back