🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

One of the following MUST be true about God

My assumptions... as you say ... was only found through your inability to provide any scriptural reference, to show where exactly my comment on the 'pillar of fire' was inaccurate. You made the initial comment reference, I merely explained the error of your statement. God only presented Himself as a pillar of fire when He was in the company of His people - Israel, who ALREADY had a belief in God. He was never found to have presented Himself, in like manner, to the Gentiles or the non believers. If I was indeed incorrect in stating this, I'm sure you would have already provided me with the "correct" Biblical scripture to include Book, Chapter, and Verse in your next post. However, you chose to reply in this fashion instead, and that just says all I really need to know.

Try going back and reading the post that got you all upset, then feel free to apologize or ignore me because you are still crazy.

I was not at all upset as you would like to perceive, as I have seen far worse responses towards any worldly interpretations of God. I did find your comment stereotypical and inaccurate towards that overall representation of God, to which I made attempts to clarify how exactly that view is incorrect. There is nothing that I have spoken to which I find that there is a need to apologize for. Those who may look at Christianity from a viewpoint of mere "religion", chances are they will find anything that speaks to the contrary as "crazy". It speaks about something they have a hard time with associating, can't seem to possibly understand or even fathom. That kind of response is certainly to be expected, and too often what I find. I share a different interpretation of God, one that I tried to SIMPLIFY in "worldly" terms and common everyday representations. It's almost impossible to explain spiritual matters on already prejudged worldly points of view, it's very similar to describing color to an individual born blind. If you want to view God differently, that's totally your choice to do so, I have already made an attempt to share my personal experiences in ways that can be very relatable to most people. If approaching a discussion in relatable terms makes me appear crazy, look at it from the view point of someone without the ability to see.

You chose still crazy, what a shame.

I never said Christianity is just a religion, I said that the nuts who think God wants to be worshipped are wrong, and that if that is what he actually wanted He would still be wandering around as a pillar of fire, or provide some other proof that He is real. Since he doesn't do that, that cannot be what he wants from the world, and we shouldn't waste our time thinking He does.

Nothing in that statement implies anything like what you are ranting about, which is why you should apologize.

Try going back and reading the post that got you all upset, then feel free to apologize or ignore me because you are still crazy.

I was not at all upset as you would like to perceive, as I have seen far worse responses towards any worldly interpretations of God. I did find your comment stereotypical and inaccurate towards that overall representation of God, to which I made attempts to clarify how exactly that view is incorrect. There is nothing that I have spoken to which I find that there is a need to apologize for. Those who may look at Christianity from a viewpoint of mere "religion", chances are they will find anything that speaks to the contrary as "crazy". It speaks about something they have a hard time with associating, can't seem to possibly understand or even fathom. That kind of response is certainly to be expected, and too often what I find. I share a different interpretation of God, one that I tried to SIMPLIFY in "worldly" terms and common everyday representations. It's almost impossible to explain spiritual matters on already prejudged worldly points of view, it's very similar to describing color to an individual born blind. If you want to view God differently, that's totally your choice to do so, I have already made an attempt to share my personal experiences in ways that can be very relatable to most people. If approaching a discussion in relatable terms makes me appear crazy, look at it from the view point of someone without the ability to see.

You chose still crazy, what a shame.

I never said Christianity is just a religion, I said that the nuts who think God wants to be worshipped are wrong, and that if that is what he actually wanted He would still be wandering around as a pillar of fire, or provide some other proof that He is real. Since he doesn't do that, that cannot be what he wants from the world, and we shouldn't waste our time thinking He does.

Nothing in that statement implies anything like what you are ranting about, which is why you should apologize.

No. I have absolutely no reason to apologize for my own personal views of God, that will never happen. It's sad that some people can have such a limited view of God, then criticize those who desire a kind of relationship that they themselves reject? Curious to know what Biblical scriptures you can bring forth that supports your view of God?

Forum List

Back