One of the guests on Hardball last night had an interesting idea

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
Three of them agreed that Joe Biden would kick Trump's ass. I agree and wish he'd have run in 2016. But I think in 2020 he may be too old to serve two terms.

So what about having him pop straight out of the box with this: First it's a "ticket" - not an individual candidacy. Second, he announces that he'll only serve one term but brings in somebody really strong as his Veep.

The example given was: Biden - Kamala Harris

Or one could go with:

Biden - Tulsi Gabbard
Biden - Amy Klobuchar
Biden - Andrew Cuomo
Biden - Cory Booker
Biden - Chris Murphy

IOW, you have a much younger and very competent person as your sidekick creating less anxiety with the base. I think it could work. Thoughts?

Three of them agreed that Joe Biden would kick Trump's ass. I agree and wish he'd have run in 2016. But I think in 2020 he may be too old to serve two terms.

So what about having him pop straight out of the box with this: First it's a "ticket" - not an individual candidacy. Second, he announces that he'll only serve one term but brings in somebody really strong as his Veep.

Or one could go with:

Biden - Tulsi Gabbard
Biden - Amy Klobuchar
Biden - Andrew Cuomo
Biden - Cory Booker
Biden - Chris Murphy

IOW, you have a much younger and very competent person as your sidekick creating less anxiety with the base. I think it could work. Thoughts?
We would welcome Biden on the campaign trail
and what about the flavor of the month, the chica from NY14

Joe/Tulsi would be my pick out of that group.

Personally I like Joe/Kamala but I gotta agree that being from California Kamala may have a tad more baggage.

And she doesn't have Tulsi's awesome military credentials!
Tulsi Gabbard - Wikipedia

tulsi_1.jpg

I recall someone posting some convincing details of a massive loan from China to Bidens son in law and/or a company he is involved with. I believe it was also mentioned in a book recently released. We are talking north of a billion dollars.

When I read that I thought, "if true he would get crushed by Trump". Can you imagine these details being repeated over and over, while Trump fights global abusers with tariffs and demands and Biden pretends he would do the same for the Rust Belt? All of this, on top of Trumps successes and fears the U.S would return to the grim days of Obama policies?

He might have had a chance in 2016, as I've said, as long as Trump keeps his promises, only God himself could come down and beat him in 2020. In fact, I believe Trump would campaign and really enjoy it, it wouldn't even be stressful. He would just apply his usual work ethic with REAL results and actions, and Independents and many Democrats would support him.

Trump would win in 2020 in a landslide, continue to save America and be immortalized in the history books. His biggest and most lasting contribution to America. Setting a standard against all odds, for future generations to say "THAT'S the American Spirit"

Get 'er done Trump! God Bless America!

Last edited:
I recall someone posting some convincing details of a massive loan from China to Bidens son in law. I believe it was also mentioned in a book recently released. We are talking north of a billion dollars.

When I read that I thought, "if true he would get crushed by Trump". Can you imagine these details being repeated over and over, while Trump fights global abusers with tariffs and demands and Biden pretends he would do the same for the Rust Belt? All of this, on top of Trumps successes and fears the U.S would return to the grim days of Obama policies?

He might have had a chance in 2016, as I've said, as long as Trump keeps his promises, only God himself could come down and beat him in 2020. In fact, I believe Trump would campaign and really enjoy it, it wouldn't even be stressful. He would just apply his usual work ethic with REAL results and actions, and Independents and many Democrats would support him.

Trump would win in 2020 in a landslide, continue to save America and be immortalized in the history books. His biggest and most lasting contribution to America. Setting a standard against all odds, for future generations to say "THAT'S the American Spirit"

Get 'er done Trump! God Bless America!

Meh - even if true, Trump Org and the Kushners have taken more filthy money from hostile foreign governments than that.

Biden?! But trump is too dumb to be President?
Holy fucking shit :rolleyes:

Or one could go with:

Biden - Tulsi Gabbard
Biden - Amy Klobuchar
Biden - Andrew Cuomo
Biden - Cory Booker
Biden - Chris Murphy

Hey. Whatever floats your boat.

I doubt Biden could kick anyone's ass especially if things continue to improve in the country.

His eight years as VP didn't amount to much and he should have run in 2016. He was way more qualified that Hitlery ever will be.

All three agreed Hillary would beat Trump too I’m sure.
Dream on.

Run Creepy Joe Run!

Biden should never be allowed around children. That poor litttle girl in the last clip...her mother was RIGHT THERE while she squirmed and tried to pull away. Didn’t do a thing about it.

Forum List

Back